Was Cohen in Prague?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Last year various media outlets that purport to be legit claimed to have "insider" (pronounced: unnamed or BOGUS) info that Mueller had proof that Cohen was in Prague for a secret meeting with a prominent Russian.
As he did last year Cohen again denied - under oath - that he's never been to Prague putting the Steele Dossier and our media on ever shakier ground. If the DOJ finds the FISA warrant to have been the fruit of that toxic tree Mueller's report - which now seems a bit anticlimactic - could be laughed out of the Senate should the House be silly (and desperate) enough to file articles of impeachment. Fake news of the anti-Trump variety is rarely scrutinized and its fabricators are even more rarely held accountable. Americans cannot believe anything the hysterically leftist media publishes. Here's just a few and yes, they are America's traitorous 5th column.

Special counsel has evidence Michael Cohen traveled to Prague: McClatchy | Reuters

Cell Phone Records Show Michael Cohen Was in Prague, Despite Denials – Rolling Stone

Cell signal puts Cohen outside Prague around time of purported Russian meeting

Report: Michael Cohen Visited Prague and Trump-Russia Collusion Is on the Table

Cohen: "I've never been to Prague. I've never been to the Czech Republic,"

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...hen-says-he-never-met-with-russians-in-prague

Last year various media outlets that purport to be legit claimed to have "insider" (pronounced: unnamed or BOGUS) info that Mueller had proof that Cohen was in Prague for a secret meeting with a prominent Russian.
As he did last year Cohen again denied - under oath - that he's never been to Prague putting the Steele Dossier and our media on ever shakier ground. If the DOJ finds the FISA warrant to have been the fruit of that toxic tree Mueller's report - which now seems a bit anticlimactic - could be laughed out of the Senate should the House be silly (and desperate) enough to file articles of impeachment. Fake news of the anti-Trump variety is rarely scrutinized and its fabricators are even more rarely held accountable. Americans cannot believe anything the hysterically leftist media publishes. Here's just a few and yes, they are America's traitorous 5th column.

Special counsel has evidence Michael Cohen traveled to Prague: McClatchy | Reuters

Cell Phone Records Show Michael Cohen Was in Prague, Despite Denials – Rolling Stone

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...hen-says-he-never-met-with-russians-in-prague
Was his phone near Prague without him?

His phone was cloned. Cohen was never in Prague.

Or the entire report was a phony to begin with.

Really? You are clinging to that BS?

Cohen has repeatedly denied that media fabricated Prague meeting claim and it would be easy for Mueller to have uncovered evidence of it. Knowing that would Cohen have again lied to congress about it? How would that shorten his prison time? What would he have to gain if his purpose - as is clearly evident - is to smear the POTUS? If anything to admit its veracity would bolster his "suspicions" which now seem self-serving at best. I mean, all those years serving as Trump's right-hand man and he has no knowledge of and no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia? Was that a lie?

Yup ... he didn't get a cushy, influential WashDC post and is clearly bitter (and on his way to prison). :D

Cohen has repeatedly denied that media fabricated Prague meeting claim and it would be easy for Mueller to have uncovered evidence of it. Knowing that would Cohen have again lied to congress about it? How would that shorten his prison time? What would he have to gain if his purpose - as is clearly evident - is to smear the POTUS? If anything to admit its veracity would bolster his "suspicions" which now seem self-serving at best. I mean, all those years serving as Trump's right-hand man and he has no knowledge of and no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia? Was that a lie?

Yup ... he didn't get a cushy, influential WashDC post and is clearly bitter (and on his way to prison). :D
Prove it’s BS. It’s been reported phone records reveal calls from outside of Prague. Prove that’s fake news...

Prove it’s BS. It’s been reported phone records reveal calls from outside of Prague. Prove that’s fake news...
The "report" claimed Mueller has evidence that Cohen was in Prague and met with the Russians. It would be in Cohen's best interest to admit to having been there. Instead he has repeatedly - and under oath - denied it.
Do you actually believe he would risk further prison time by lying to congress now to protect Trump? Do you have any proof that Mueller has such evidence? Would Cohen add - under oath - that he has no knowledge of and no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia? Was that a lie?

Twitter
CNN- Government source confirms different Michael Cohen was in Prague from a different country.

It is also confirmed by witnesses the Michael Cohen was at a baseball game in CA at the time.

The "report" claimed Mueller has evidence that Cohen was in Prague and met with the Russians. It would be in Cohen's best interest to admit to having been there. Instead he has repeatedly - and under oath - denied it.
Do you actually believe he would risk further prison time by lying to congress now to protect Trump? Do you have any proof that Mueller has such evidence? Would Cohen add - under oath - that he has no knowledge of and no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia? Was that a lie?
The report says no such thing. It says a copy of the phone records indicating he was near Prague we’re turned in to Mueller — it says nothing about evidence Cohen met with Russian officials.

And while I have no doubt Cohen will no longer lie to protect Trump, I am certain he will lie to protect himself. And if he did meet with Russian officials in or near Prague, to discuss illegal Russian interference to benefit the Trump campaign in 2016, that would impugn him, of which I’m confident he would lie about.

Twitter
CNN- Government source confirms different Michael Cohen was in Prague from a different country.

It is also confirmed by witnesses the Michael Cohen was at a baseball game in CA at the time.

This is a portion of what a submitted to the USMB some time ago. For some strange reason, I can't find the link:

Cohen says he's never been to Prague and he can prove it. Mueller is the one who will have a problem because he must place Cohen in Prague at a time when Cohen cannot prove he was somewhere else. Here is what Cohen said:

“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen said that during the time the report places him in Prague, he was actually with his son visiting USC and meeting with the baseball coach. A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July. In one instance, the dossier places the alleged Prague travel in "August/September 2016." Cohen said he was in New York for the entire month of September.

Michael Cohen: 'It Is Fake News Meant to Malign Mr. Trump' - The Atlantic

If Muller has no evidence other than someone saying Cohen was in Prague, his case seems shaky at best.

It is even possible that Mueller screwed up and is targeting the wrong man, not the president's attorney but another fellow named Michael Cohen with no ties to Trump. CNN’s Jake Tapper noted Wednesday that his reporting suggested a different Michael Cohen with the same year but different birth date traveled to Prague around the same time under a foreign passport.

Gov’t Source Confirms Man Who Was In Prague Was NOT Trump’s Lawyer

CNN’s Jake Tapper reported Wednesday morning that intelligence officials looked into allegations from an explosive unsubstantiated memo that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in late August to meet with Russian officials, and found that it was a different Michael Cohen who visited the city.

Tapper seemingly confirmed Cohen’s story. “People tried to run that down and concluded it was a different Michael Cohen. It was a Michael Cohen with a passport from another country, same birth year, different birth date,” he said.

“For him to dispute he was in the Czech Republic comports with our reporting,” Tapper said. “It’s one of the reasons the intelligence chiefs did not get specific with these allegations. That’s why I hope at the press conference today people are more general, because a lot of that stuff just has not been proven.”

REPORT: Intelligence Community Believes It Was a Different Michael Cohen Who Visited Prague

CONCLUSION: There is no credible evidence of any kind which places Cohen in Prague at any time. But that won't stop the wild speculation that Trump haters need in order to feel all warm and fuzzy.

Mr. Cohen may well have been in Prague at the behest of Hillary Clinton or other liberal operatives. His sworn testimony on Wednesday hit every Democrat Party talking point out there- he's clearly a convinced and devoted Leftard. Look at a transcript, he talks against the Trump crackdown on Illegals unveiled him

Well, Lanny Davis is his attorney now, Hillary’s good friend since law school.

Mr. Cohen may well have been in Prague at the behest of Hillary Clinton or other liberal operatives. His sworn testimony on Wednesday hit every Democrat Party talking point out there- he's clearly a convinced and devoted Leftard. Look at a transcript, he talks against the Trump crackdown on Illegals unveiled him

That's sort of suspicious as well. Personally, I think that Mr. Cohen was probably working for the Democrats even during the campaign.

That's probably why he suggested to President Trump to make a payment to the hoe in what he saw was an illegal way- try to get Trump.

Who knows at this point. If it turns out to be true, don’t color me surprised.

That's sort of suspicious as well. Personally, I think that Mr. Cohen was probably working for the Democrats even during the campaign.

That's probably why he suggested to President Trump to make a payment to the hoe in what he saw was an illegal way- try to get Trump.

So is he coming clean or is he lying?

You stupid Dimms don’t know about him and his Prague story.

He is lying about that....but telling the truth about other stuff, right?:21:

Last edited:
Yes, Cohen was in Prague. And Smollett was beat up by two MAGA hat wearing white guys. For other breaking revelations, watch Brian Stelter of CNN fake news. :)

Would Cohen add - under oath - that he has no knowledge of and no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia? Was that a lie?
He didn't say that. While he did say he has no evidence, he did say he had deep suspicions based on some telephone calls he overheard.

And his own cell phone could have been taken by any of the three elder Trump kids, who could go to Prague unnoticed on the pretext that they are visiting their mom.

Forum List

Back