Was Bullwinkle J. Moose conservative or liberal?

given that rocky and bullwinkle was one of the more political cartoon shows, and a good chunk of it was about the cold war and them fighting boris badinov and natasha fatale... i'm going to bet they were conservatives. ;)

on the other hand, bullwinkle's partner was a squirell... so he clearly wasn't pro-segregation...

maybe he *was* a liberal.

Are you saying all conservatives are pro-segregation?

given that rocky and bullwinkle was one of the more political cartoon shows, and a good chunk of it was about the cold war and them fighting boris badinov and natasha fatale... i'm going to bet they were conservatives. ;)

on the other hand, bullwinkle's partner was a squirell... so he clearly wasn't pro-segregation...

Well not every one of them.
Actually it is republicans not conservatives. They are not the same group.

Well not every one of them.
Actually it is republicans not conservatives. They are not the same group.

I was being facetious and implying the conservatives of today are pro-segregation like the conservatives of yesteryear.

Please comment on this important topic.

He was Canadian. Canadians are too confused to know what they are. It changes. How cold is it. How many beers did you have. Did you get your bi monthly shower. Is it Moose Hunting Season?

So why would he want to hunt his fellow moose?

Not at all. He would have two reasons to come to the US, Health Care, and When Moose Hunting Season is a go in Canada. Bullwinkle doesn't hunt. He is just trying to survive. He might even use disguises, but in truth he would not hurt a fly.

How about Sherman and Dr Peabody? The wayback machine, anyone?

waybackmachine.jpg

Forum List

Back