Was Adolf Hitler racist?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
In my opinion Hitler was not racist, he did say some racist things and wrote in Mein Kampf but in his politics he did nothing racist, except sterilising a few "rhineland bastards" (half blacks from french occupation) he killed mostly jews who are white themselfes or have white skin. And he occupied slavic countries and slavs are europeans and white, he did nothing against blacks, native americans, hispanics, asians, middle easterners, pakistanis and indians. He was actually allied and had soldiers from all those places. He was anti-semitic, anti-ciganist and anti-slavic but not full blown racist that he hates all non-whites. Do you agree?

In my opinion Hitler was not racist, he did say some racist things and wrote in Mein Kampf but in his politics he did nothing racist, except sterilising a few "rhineland bastards" (half blacks from french occupation) he killed mostly jews who are white themselfes or have white skin. And he occupied slavic countries and slavs are europeans and white, he did nothing against blacks, native americans, hispanics, asians, middle easterners, pakistanis and indians. He was actually allied and had soldiers from all those places. He was anti-semitic, anti-ciganist and anti-slavic but not full blown racist that he hates all non-whites. Do you agree?

That's because he didn't have enough time to complete his agenda.

Honestly, once you get to genocide I don't think it matters whether or not one is racist.

he killed mostly jews who are white themselfes or have white skin. And he occupied slavic countries and slavs are europeans and white,

Hitler killed mostly White Slavs, about 22 million Russians, 4 million Ukrainians, and 3 million Poles.

That's quite more than the Jews killed.

Yes, his SS was quite multicultural.

It seems the Nazis were about power, and greed, they plundered, and invaded out of power, and greed, rather than "Racism"

he killed mostly jews who are white themselfes or have white skin. And he occupied slavic countries and slavs are europeans and white,

Hitler killed mostly White Slavs, about 22 million Russians, 4 million Ukrainians, and 3 million Poles.

It seems the Nazis were about power, and greed, they plundered, and invaded out of power, and greed, rather than "Racism"

It's proportional....he exterminated some 2/3 of Europe's Jewish population.

I'm sure he would have gotten to the rest of the non-aryans eventually.

I think it was a form of "national racism"....

I read Jesse Owen's autobiography about his time in Berlin during the 1936 Olympics.

He stayed in any hotel he wanted, dined in the finest restaurants, and was lionized by the German people on the streets. Something he couldn't do in Jim Crow America.

The American press portrayed Hitler as furious when Jesse Owens won 4 Gold medals. But the truth was exactly the opposite. Hitler had a private meeting with Owens, congratulated him, and shook his hand.

Returning to America, president Roosevelt didn't send Owens a telegram as was the custom for victorious atheletes, nor was he invited to the White House. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

I think it was a form of "national racism"....

Didn't the Nazis invade, or declare war on the majority of White people?

The SS was indeed multicultural.

Hitler was far more concerned with eradicating communism than anything to do with race.

The majority of communist Bolsheviks, especially the leadership, in Russia and other european countries were Jews, or of Jewish ancestry. .... :cool:

Hitler was far more concerned with eradicating communism than anything to do with race.

The majority of communist Bolsheviks, especially the leadership, in Russia and other european countries were Jews, or of Jewish ancestry. .... :cool:

But, in the Molotov Ribbentrop pact, the Nazis had supported the Soviet take over of Eastern Poland, Finland, the Baltic region, and Romania.

I'm sure he would have gotten to the rest of the non-aryans eventually.

So, his Italian allies were "Aryan" but somehow Poles were not?

Poles, and Germans definitely look more alike than Germans, and Italians.

But, in the Molotov Ribbentrop pact, the Nazis had supported the Soviet take over of Eastern Poland, Finland, the Baltic region, and Romania.
Bogus pact, Hitler was just biding time until he was strong enough to invade Russia. ... :cool:

Funny thing about Poland.

Hitler invaded the western half of Poland, and Britain and France declared war on Germany, with the secret material backing of Roosevelt.

Yet the Russians invaded the eastern half of Poland at the same time, and it hardly made the newspapers.

This is amazing. Hitler was a racist as well as many other evil things.

I read Jesse Owen's autobiography about his time in Berlin during the 1936 Olympics.

He stayed in any hotel he wanted, dined in the finest restaurants, and was lionized by the German people on the streets. Something he couldn't do in Jim Crow America.

The American press portrayed Hitler as furious when Jesse Owens won 4 Gold medals. But the truth was exactly the opposite. Hitler had a private meeting with Owens, congratulated him, and shook his hand.

Returning to America, president Roosevelt didn't send Owens a telegram as was the custom for victorious atheletes, nor was he invited to the White House. ..... :cool:

True. Hitler also seeked muslim attention for assistance in Africa. A poor leader , in both political and social aspects. A credit for the creation of a Christian EthnoState but ver poor personnel and management skills

Forum List

Back