Warren's fantasy health care

Your right. She even admits millions will lose jobs.

She just can't bring herself to admit that paychecks will be lower because employers will be supplying a heathcare benefit.
We will lose such things as scholarships, new hospital wings, library additions, feeding and housing the homeless and all the other philanthropy.
If corparations don't move overseas for a more tax freindly environment.

Not to mention lower healthcare standards.

Most if not all countries that currently have government healthcare are either failing or are rationing healthcare.

Princess Two Tails says she will take away all union members health care. Make Wall Street pay. The 'the rich' pay. Make employers pay. (Ya that's going to keep the economy booming).
And all it's going to cost is 50 trillion bucks.
She has promised the 'middle class' won't have to pay a penny.
She is literally certifiable.
Elizabeth Warren says she would not raise middle class taxes for $52 trillion health care plan

Yet, Trumps plan for healthcare was......."Believe me it will be great!"

Let's be honest, you don't care what her plan is and in reality you don't understand it. You just know you've been told to not like it.

Princess Two Tails says she will take away all union members health care. Make Wall Street pay. The 'the rich' pay. Make employers pay. (Ya that's going to keep the economy booming).
Elizabeth Warren says she would not raise middle class taxes for $52 trillion health care plan

Let's be honest, you don't care what her plan is and in reality you don't understand it. You just know you've been told to not like it.

Trumps “plan” is simple, it always has been...it goes like this.....”Buy your own healthcare you lowlife piece of shit.” TA-DA!
See how easy that is...buy the best you yourself can afford...Simple right?

Trumps “plan” is simple, it always has been...it goes like this.....”Buy your own healthcare you lowlife piece of shit.” TA-DA!

Where did he lay that plan out? Link please.

How do snowflakes feel about Warren's admission that her budget-busting health care plan will cost 2 MILLION American jobs immediately?!

Indian Princess Liesalot says she is going raise $53 trillion for Medicare for all and not increase taxes on the middle class.

If you believe that horseshit then you are dumber than a doorknob.

Of course if you believed that then you were probably one of these idiots that believed Obama when he lied about Obamacare saving each American $2500 a year.

The filthy ass government will require a national health tax to pay for Medicare for all. Don’t worry, they won’t spend the money on anything else. It will be a “lockbox”. Trust me. Also, don’t worry that they can’t efficiently manage any program. This one will be different.

I think people are wanting some honesty........like the middle class is going to get squeezed in a big way.
Lay the chips on the table and let the people decide.....not through deception.
Trump couldn't get anything passed through the current House....no matter how good it was.

I think people are wanting some honesty........like the middle class is going to get squeezed in a big way.
Trump couldn't get anything passed through the current House....no matter how good it was.

He couldn't get anything passed because he didn't have a plan.

You want honesty? Let's start with that.

The filthy ass government will require a national health tax to pay for Medicare for all. Don’t worry, they won’t spend the money on anything else. It will be a “lockbox”. Trust me. Also, don’t worry that they can’t efficiently manage any program. This one will be different.
Oh....they have an Oversight Committee that will be laser locked on the spending and fraud.....we just have to trust them.:auiqs.jpg:

Indian Princess Liesalot says she is going raise $53 trillion for Medicare for all and not increase taxes on the middle class.

If you believe that horseshit then you are dumber than a doorknob.

Of course if you believed that then you were probably one of these idiots that believed Obama when he lied about Obamacare saving each American $2500 a year.
Well, she's not saying she's got a bigger better Obamacare that does't cost you a dime.

I agree that the republicans didn't have a plan, I don't want a plan, I don't want to pay for your fucking healthcare.
I am really glad that he got rid of the individual mandate. There is the win for everybody, now let's peel the
rest of the healthcare apart

Meister conveniently forgets THE GOP HAD THE HOUSE FOR TRUMPY'S FIRST TWO YEARS.

I agree that the republicans didn't have a plan, I don't want a plan, I don't want to pay for your fucking healthcare.
I am really glad that he got rid of the individual mandate. There is the win for everybody, now let's peel the
rest of the healthcare apart

I get it, you don't want to live in a society. But this is America where we care about our fellow brothers and sisters.

bUT HE'S FOR medicare and taxcuts for employers

Meister conveniently forgets THE GOP HAD THE HOUSE FOR TRUMPY'S FIRST TWO YEARS.
I loved it, no individual mandate

I loved it, no individual mandate
You got that, but you still are payig for other people AND THEY'RE PAYING FOR YOU, YOU CHEAT

Forum List

Back