Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

I read Posners book Cased Closed twice
Come back when you have something intelligent to say
The fact you had to hurl insults showed the weakness of your stand
Wow! Posner! You read some lying plagarists' book twice? That makes you twice as dumb as you would otherwise be, and that's saying a lot!

Assassination By Omission: Another Look At Serial Plagiarist Gerald Posner - By Mike Golden - The eXiled
There are a lot of words in my link so I don't expect you to understand them very much, or even try to read them.

Suffice it to say the discredited Gerald Posner is an apologist and liar fronting for the long running cover up
Lots of people have noticed. What's wrong with you?
"the details are in 'murder at dealey plaza' by james fetzer...
posner got caught using data from an organization that studies 'system failures' (in this case, the murder of jfk) and redressing it to support his contention the oswald was lone gunman....
he's a thief and a liar."

Last edited:
OK...simple enough

You claim conspiracy...show me

Show ANY evidence of Oswald receiving help. I have pointed out obvious evidence that Oswald was acting alone

You claim conspiracy, burden of proof is on you
Please note....flooding the page with emojis does not constitute proof
Does the second shooter that the House Select Committee on Assassination admitted to count as help?
Does the Mauser 7.56 found in the shooter's nest that officers Roger Craig and Seymour Weitzman discovered and identified count as help? It sure wasn't Oswald's rifle.
Does the Rambler station wagon that Oswald was identified as leaving the TSBD in after the shooting count as help?

The House Select Committee on Assassination already made your point moot years ago and I've pointed it out to you several times and asked pointedly for comment yet you've acted like a coward and won't even address the issue.

The burden is actually on you, little boy. Time to pull up your big boy pants and address my posts.

Poor Eric the troll is touting the conclusion of the HSCA that there was a second shooter which was based on "audio evidence" that was found to be faulty after the report was issued. An example: https://www.thekennedyhalfcentury.com/pdf/Kennedy-Half-Century-Audio-Research.pdf

The identification of Oswald's rifle as a Mauser wasn't correct. Fact check: Was a Mauser found in the Texas School Book Depository? - JFK Facts

The "Rambler station wagon" story was told by ONE person (Roger Craig) and was not convincing. https://www.baylor.edu/content/services/document.php/77431.pd

Just conspiracy theory nonsense from Eric the troll.

I read Posners book Cased Closed twice
Come back when you have something intelligent to say
The fact you had to hurl insults showed the weakness of your stand
Wow! Posner! You read some lying plagarists' book twice? That makes you twice as dumb as you would otherwise be.
Assassination By Omission: Another Look At Serial Plagiarist Gerald Posner - By Mike Golden - The eXiled
There are a lot of words in my link so I don't expect you to understand them very much, or even try to read them.

Suffice it to say the discredited Gerald Posner is an apologist and liar fronting for the long running cover up
Lots of people have noticed. What's wrong with you?
"the details are in 'murder at dealey plaza' by james fetzer...
posner got caught using data from an organization that studies 'system failures' (in this case, the murder of jfk) and redressing it to support his contention the oswald was lone gunman....
he's a thief and a liar."

So Eric the troll thinks a former Russian "net magazine" is a "credible source"? Tells you all you need to know about Eric the Troll.

OK...simple enough

You claim conspiracy...show me

Show ANY evidence of Oswald receiving help. I have pointed out obvious evidence that Oswald was acting alone

You claim conspiracy, burden of proof is on you
Please note....flooding the page with emojis does not constitute proof
Does the second shooter that the House Select Committee on Assassination admitted to count as help?
Does the Mauser 7.56 found in the shooter's nest that officers Roger Craig and Seymour Weitzman discovered and identified count as help? It sure wasn't Oswald's rifle.
Does the Rambler station wagon that Oswald was identified as leaving the TSBD in after the shooting count as help?

The House Select Committee on Assassination already made your point moot years ago and I've pointed it out to you several times and asked pointedly for comment yet you've acted like a coward and won't even address the issue.

The burden is actually on you, little boy. Time to pull up your big boy pants and address my posts.
The House Select Comitee jumped on some dubious evidence and was mocked for it

Your own link said the gun was misidentified as a Mauser by someone who had no idea what an Italian Carcano looked like

My parents had a Rambler station wagon......it looked nothing like a bus

Yeah it’s well known that presidential assassins never flee the scene.

Isn't that exactly what Oswald did? Took a moment to calm down so he could walk out of the building without drawing attention to himself and then left to go to the taxi stand, then boarded a bus...fled.

No. You believe he killed JFK, hid the rifle, ran the length of the sixth floor, then down four flights of stairs, into the lunchroom, bought a soda, and did all this entirely unnoticed by the many people in the building...and all within seconds of the kill shot.

Do you believe in magic?

No, I think most people from the building were outside on the sidewalk and that those inside were in the front of the building looking out the windows. If you watch the Zapruder film or look at pictures from the time, you'll see those people. And, it wasn't "seconds", it was minutes.
No. Read the WC. Many people were in the building watching the motorcade. Many were close to the stairway, yet their testimony was they heard no one running down the stairs.
Why run at all?
It draws attention

Workers in the TSBD were either at the windows or out in the street in the seconds after the shooting

How do you think all those workers in the upper floors watching the coup d'etat take place, got outside? Dummy! They had to take the stairs, since strangely the elevator SUPPOSEDLY wasn’t working. Yet, none of them recall hearing anyone running down nor did they see The Patsy.

Weird no?

Could it be Oswald had magical abilities?

Isn't that exactly what Oswald did? Took a moment to calm down so he could walk out of the building without drawing attention to himself and then left to go to the taxi stand, then boarded a bus...fled.

No. You believe he killed JFK, hid the rifle, ran the length of the sixth floor, then down four flights of stairs, into the lunchroom, bought a soda, and did all this entirely unnoticed by the many people in the building...and all within seconds of the kill shot.

Do you believe in magic?

No, I think most people from the building were outside on the sidewalk and that those inside were in the front of the building looking out the windows. If you watch the Zapruder film or look at pictures from the time, you'll see those people. And, it wasn't "seconds", it was minutes.
No. Read the WC. Many people were in the building watching the motorcade. Many were close to the stairway, yet their testimony was they heard no one running down the stairs.
Why run at all?
It draws attention

Workers in the TSBD were either at the windows or out in the street in the seconds after the shooting

How do you think all those workers in the upper floors watching the coup d'etat take place, got outside? Dummy! They had to take the stairs, since strangely the elevator SUPPOSEDLY wasn’t working. Yet, none of them recall hearing anyone running down nor did they see The Patsy.

Weird no?

LMAO! You think they were going down the stairs AFTER the motorcade had passed? They were ALREADY outside before the motorcade got there, therefore they were outside or in the front of the building before the shots were fired. Oswald needed no magical abilities, but you need some reasoning skills.

Oh, mocked for their conclusions....
Unlike the exemplary record of the Warren Commission, you mean? (cough, magic bullet, Kennedy's missing brain, etc...:113: )
Your own link said the gun was misidentified as a Mauser by someone who had no idea what an Italian Carcano looked like
It said no such thing. Stop lying. Officer Roger Craig and Seymour Weitzman (who was a former sports shop owner and expert when it came to identifying firearms) both positively identified the Mauser 7.56 and to help them out it was noted the rifle model was stamped right on the gun barrel itself: Mauser 7.56.
The Warren Commission apparatus said the Manlicher-Carcano rifle had initially been misidentified. Craig and Weitzman didn't say that. Lie harder.
Ha ha...no one said it did. Now tell me again why you don't want to accept the conclusions of the House Select Committee but you swear by the Warren Commission with their magic bullet bullshit and all that other nonsense?

Oh, yes...that's right. Because it helps you believe in your fairy tale story told by J. Edgar Hoover, the Dulles brothers, LBJ, Arlen Specter and all the other slimy fucking liars!

Do you believe in magic?

Why run at all?
It draws attention

Weird no?

You are the one talking about “seconds”

Why would anyone watching from the windows or watching from street level leave while the commotion was going on ?

Oswald was the only one with a motivation to leave in the seconds after the shooting

Unlike the exemplary record of the Warren Commission, you mean? (cough, magic bullet, Kennedy's missing brain, etc...:113: )
It said no such thing. Stop lying. Officer Roger Craig and Seymour Weitzman (who was a former sports shop owner and expert when it came to identifying firearms) both positively identified the Mauser 7.56 and to help them out it was noted the rifle model was stamped right on the gun barrel itself: Mauser 7.56.
The Warren Commission apparatus said the Manlicher-Carcano rifle had initially been misidentified. Craig and Weitzman didn't say that. Lie harder.
Ha ha...no one said it did. Now tell me again why you don't want to accept the conclusions of the House Select Committee but you swear by the Warren Commission with their magic bullet bullshit and all that other nonsense?

Oh, yes...that's right. Because it helps you believe in your fairy tale story told by J. Edgar Hoover, the Dulles brothers, LBJ, Arlen Specter and all the other slimy fucking liars!
After 55 years, the Warren Commission findings are spot on
Oswald acted alone

No viable conspiracy theory has disproven it

Poor Eric the Troll. Unable to let go of the flawed HSCA report even after being shown it was flawed. Then, trying to shore up his argument by demonstrating he doesn't understand that the "magic bullet" is a construct of the Conspiracy theory crowd and only "works" if the positions of the President and Governor are misrepresented.

https://jamesklambertblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/jkl002-there-is-no-magic-bullet.pdf

Using Modern Ballistics to Crack 'Cold Case JFK'

As far as Kennedy's "missing brain", it has been alleged that RFK took it to prevent disclosures about the medications JFK was taking at the time of his death. As far as I know, that's not been proven, but it's just as valid as the idea it was "stolen" to be part of a cover up.

John F Kennedy's 'missing brain' may have been taken by younger brother, claims new book

As far as the mis-identification of the rifle, Gary Mack of the Sixth Floor Museum explained the situation as:

“The rifle was misidentified by Sheriff’s deputies as a Mauser while it was still on the floor partly hidden by boxes. One of the two reporters on the floor at the time – Tom Alyea/WFAA-TV and Kent Biffle/Dallas Morning News – and one of them got word out to the newsroom and that’s how the Mauser name first appeared.

“Later, once [another Dallas Police Lieutenant J.C.] Day and then [Dallas Police Captain Will] Fritz got a close look at it, they weren’t sure what it was due to the vague markings which did, however, include the phrase “Made in Italy.: That’s when “Italian weapon” started appearing on the wires.

“After Fritz took it back to the crime lab for further examination, he still wasn’t sure what it was. He was asked to take it to Fritz’ office so, to prevent reporters outside his office from touching it, he held it over his head. Many news people got pictures of that moment including a KRLD-TV camera man. The original video tape is in The Sixth Floor Museum’s collection and the wall clock behind him shows 6:18 as Day told reporters what he knew about the weapon: 6.5mm, made in Italy, 1940. That’s all he said.

“So there were hours of vague information. The important thing to remember is that none of the sheriff’s deputies saw the rifle again and they were not privy to what the Dallas Police were doing. It’s no surprise to me that Weitzman the next day reported it was a Mauser since that is all that he knew, for that is what they thought when he was there."

Fact check: Was a Mauser found in the Texas School Book Depository? - JFK Facts

Craig and Weitzman were mistaken. It happens. Nothing nefarious.

Oswald acted alone
Hilarious! You can't remotely prove that. There is a virtual library of scholarly works demonstrating just the opposite.

Bullshit! I have right here is this very thread not too many posts back. You can't possibly explain away the "gaping wound" in the posterior portion of Kennedy's skull and you can't possibly claim twelve qualified physicians who all attested to the wound are lying or wrong or just playing a prank.

You are a fucking liar! You are stating a lie and you know it. A shameless, amoral no credibility liar!
It isn't name calling. It's a fact!

Oswald acted alone
Hilarious! You can't remotely prove that. There is a virtual library of scholarly works demonstrating just the opposite.

Bullshit! I have right here is this very thread not too many posts back. You can't possibly explain away the "gaping wound" in the posterior portion of Kennedy's skull and you can't possibly claim twelve qualified physicians who all attested to the wound are lying or wrong or just playing a prank.

You are a fucking liar! You are stating a lie and you know it. A shameless, amoral no credibility liar!
It isn't name calling. It's a fact!
There are?

So tell us who killed JFK and provide your evidence to support it

I will wait.......

The body of the president was removed forcibly by federal agents under protest by the Texas state coroner before an official autopsy could be preformed. Now why do you suppose that happened?

You got to be real fucking stupid or a real dishonest a-hole not to see what that meant. With the body of the president in their possession a patch job was done on JFK's wounds before getting to Bethesda and a show autopsy was substituted for the real thing.

All medical personnel at Parkland who saw the president were aghast and disbelieving at what that fake autopsy showed.
It was a nakedly blatant con job. It's how you stage a coup. And some idiots are too invested in a lie to state the truth.

The body of the president was removed forcibly by federal agents under protest by the Texas state coroner before an official autopsy could be preformed. Now why do you suppose that happened?

You got to be real fucking stupid or a real dishonest a-hole not to see what that meant. With the body of the president in their possession a patch job was done on JFK's wounds before getting to Bethesda and a show autopsy was substituted for the real thing.

All medical personnel at Parkland who saw the president were aghast and disbelieving at what that fake autopsy showed.
It was a nakedly blatant con job. It's how you stage a coup. And some idiots are too invested in a lie to state the truth.
You didn’t answer

Who killed JFK if it wasn’t Oswald

There are?

I will wait.......
I can no more tell who killed the president than you can. So stop the game playing. I can only tell you the official Warren Commission narrative is a lie and absolute fiction designed to dupe weak minded morons and intellectually lazy fools.

I can't tell you what would make an adult human being swallow the Warren Commission bullshit. It's certainly not the truth.

Last edited:

Oswald acted alone

Amazing facts about the JFK Assasination ...............Amazing Facts About the JFK Assassination

There are?

I will wait.......
I can no more tell who killed the president than you can. So stop the game playing. I can only tell you the official Warren Commission narrative is a lie and absolute fiction designed to dupe weak minded morons and intellectually lazy fools.

I can't tell you what would make an adult human being swallow the Warren Commission bullshit. It's certainly not the truth.
I provided rationale on why it is obvious Oswald acted alone. You have failed to refute it

After 55 years not a single credible theory disputing the Warren Commision conclusion

Case closed

Oswald acted alone

Amazing facts about the JFK Assasination ...............Amazing Facts About the JFK Assassination
Nothing amazing

I provided rationale on why it is obvious Oswald acted alone. You have failed to refute it
Not even remotely. You've only declared Lee Oswald to be a lone killer as per the Warren Commission con job.
You haven't a clue as to if Oswald really did what the WC liars say he did or not. Piss off!

And saying I've "failed to refute" your puked out nonsense is the biggest lie of all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back