WARNING: You May Get Hammered On Your Taxes Next Year

Warning, no I won't.

You won't what.....think for yourself. Which is what the Dead From The Neck Up Seig Heil! Goosestepping GroppenFuhrer Followers are famous for?
Willful stupidity abounds.

Well, I gave the link for checking your withholding. Nothing more can be done.

Leading the proverbial retarded horses to water...

Republicans rammed the tax bill through without having any idea what they were doing or what they had put in there. All they knew was that it would massively increase the deficit.

The tax bill wasn't "rammed through" idiot. Now Obamacare that was rammed through with threats and bribes.
It absolutely was, you low info inbred. Your defense about the ACA being rammed through was thrown about a lot at the time, too. The ACA included hundreds of GOP amendments. Trump’s tax plan was a cash grab for the roch and corporations, and they didn’t care about anything else.

It absolutely was, you low info inbred. Your defense about the ACA being rammed through was thrown about a lot at the time, too. The ACA included hundreds of GOP amendments. Trump’s tax plan was a cash grab for the roch and corporations, and they didn’t care about anything else
You may want to sit this one out Obamabot.....

Hey dumb shit. I posted the link to the GAO report.
hey dummy....there are a lot of theories and predictions on economics and taxes....most are wrong just like this one.....they are leaving very important information off the table for suckers like you to lick up......

What very important information is left out of this report?

Relax people, 76% would get a refund under the old law. Under the new law 73% get a refund so about the same. Only 3% more than before might have to pay at the end of the year and not due to the law but due to the IRS not being able to accurately advise employers on withholding.

OP this is for you :itsok:

Republicans rammed the tax bill through without having any idea what they were doing or what they had put in there. All they knew was that it would massively increase the deficit.

The tax bill wasn't "rammed through" idiot. Now Obamacare that was rammed through with threats and bribes.
It absolutely was, you low info inbred. Your defense about the ACA being rammed through was thrown about a lot at the time, too. The ACA included hundreds of GOP amendments. Trump’s tax plan was a cash grab for the roch and corporations, and they didn’t care about anything else.

Right, Obamacare wasn't rammed through that why voters obliterated the Democrats in 2010, oh wait :eusa_think::auiqs.jpg:

Right, Obamacare wasn't rammed through that why voters obliterated the Democrats in 2010, oh wait :eusa_think::auiqs.jpg:
Your 2010 is coming up in a couple months, inbred

You May?.....anonymous....maybe....unnamed source.....my personal favorite IF......this is getting scary how stupid the anti Trumpers are.....and in turn how stupid they think we are....

Good grief, he provided links and the actual statute.
You Trumpanzees never provide reliable sources.
Gateway Pundit and other blogs are not reliable sources.
Therefore we do think you are stupid.

You talk a lot of smack for a party that's had its ass whooped since 2010. OMG its been that long since you people controlled the House :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Warning, no I won't.

You won't what.....think for yourself. Which is what the Dead From The Neck Up Seig Heil! Goosestepping GroppenFuhrer Followers are famous for?

But you can't make them think.

You talk a lot of smack for a party that's had its ass whooped since 2010. OMG its been that long since you people controlled the House :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Obama was re-elected in 2012.
That was a nice ass whooping for your party.

Warning, no I won't.

But you can't make them think.

When I was in the Navy, we were a bit more direct with that quote. When I was with VFA-131 WILDCATS, in the office we said, "you can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you cannot make them think".

IMO we should stop forcing employers to be tax collectors.

Everyone should be responsible for figuring out their own quarterly taxes and write their own check just like any business owner has to

And Tax Day should be changed to the Monday before Election day so that everyone remembers just how big of a bite the fucking government takes from your ass every year

Okay. Ignore me. It won't hurt me a bit. ;)

Ignorance is bliss, until the tax bill comes.
Yes, those in greedy high tax states should check their withholding now that they are being forced to pay their fair share of the federal burden.

Because of changes to the tax laws, particularly that some exemptions, credits, and deductions have gone away or been reduced, your employer may be unintentionally underwithholding your taxes.

This means your paycheck might be bigger because you are not having enough income withheld for taxes.

After Public Law 115-97 was enacted last December, the GAO did a checkup on the current formulas used for income tax withholding, and they found that 30 million Americans are going to be in for quite a shock next April.

You can read their report here: https://www.gao.gov/assets/700/693582.pdf

You can check how much your withholding should be here: IRS Withholding Calculator | Internal Revenue Service

Compare that to your pay stub. Adjust accordingly, before it is too late.

You're welcome.
/----/ Libs demand everyone pay their fair share - now you bitch about it.

Forum List

Back