Warning Signs from God?

People are what they do...
Eisav and Yishmael are prototypes of how to not behave.
If your behavior is rejected by God you will be expelled from the Holy Land.

All land belongs to Gd... We are all just sojourners...We should not forget that fact by the way ever looked at what happened to Japan on March 11 2011 exactly one year to the day after the Japanese government scolded Israel and said they would build the infrastructure of the Palestinian state..The Japanese government made their announcement on March 11 2010... Now was the a coincidence hmmm?....
Excuse me but G-d gave the Hebrews the land of Israel. You're a direct descendant of Aaron, right? I'm sure you must know this, Shimone. Now if you'd like I can go into John McTernin's book which gives dozens of examples of disasters that happened on the same day or immediately after some leader signed something that had to do with carving up Israeli land! Would you like those dates /what happened / who was involved to remove any doubt?

Actually you and Shimon agree on that, it is he that always notices those events after politicians step not where they ought to be.
But this extends further into people steping on the truth and stretching it for gains through deception.
Think back to Grant Jeffries many huge lies
like about discovering the cross of Jesus claiming it's dripping blood driped to the ark hidden below. What happened soon after?
Poof, gone.
Peter Jennings borrowing without credit the search for historical Jesus without keeping info legit, reinventing history, so as to not offend Christian audiences, contributing to fake news and religious propaganda-poof gone right after, same infliction as Grant Jeffries. Made Baker crawl into a ball in a corner of his jail cell totally broken down to size, made Paul Crouch marry a Purple hair Gargoyle the reward for spreading Baal across the globe was to go to their paradise in death, thus got what they wanted and they chose in the curse over the blessing.
Gave Creflo his appropriate last name DOLLAR to warn people (did they notice?), Made Pat Robertson's head sink so low that soon he'll be appropriately talking out his belly button, Rod Parsley and crying on cue Robert Tilton succumb to dissociative disorders, made Popoff into a
Gilbert Gottfried character, took down the mighty Swaggart
and so on and so on .
God did not do this, people's choices did.
You are either for life or against it.
Oppose life (creation) and the Essence to be stable and whole (God) will do what it has to to remain existing and forever progressing to all it could and should be (evolving).
Those who don't like creation get their wish by not having to be part of creation=just reward through choices.
I do not see where Shimon agreed with me on G-d's judgment falling after each instance of interfering with Israel. What I hear is a man who finds Israel no more significant to the Jews than New Zealand! It's beyond bizarre and I'm beyond discussing it any further until he picks up a Torah and reads about his own birthright because if he keeps going down the trail he's on he'll find himself selling his birthright for a fake olive branch.

He notices the events just as listed, in fact I'm sure many of those are mirroring his list.
I think you missunderstood challenging you to look beyond assumptions.
Remember there is the 3 layers, past history recorded, the future history emulation repeated, and the
spiritual emulation. The history occured, the repeat history is occuring and the Spiritual emulation is still occuring and will fully at the overturning of the imposter Temple and Baal worship(Day) by the Night (Shalem) then there will be peace. So says the legend of how the city of Shalem becomes the city of Shalom. That's both a Jewish legend and Islamic legend (called Al Isra).
So go back to calling for the overturning of the Vatican authority by calling for the Mikdash and you should be fine.

As Usual Jeremiah you get on your high horse and misinterpret everything to your own understanding or lack thereof....I said all land that means even the land you are standing on or sitting for that matters is owned by gd.... People live on a particular piece of land by his grace only...Some of the verses that come to mind are Leviticus 25:23 and 1st Chr 29;15 to name a few...Now if someone or a people do not behave properly the punishment is that they are REMOVED from that land....An example was the Caananites who lived on the land before the Israelites did....Further it should be noted that the Israelites were twice removed from the land as well.... I have stated and will state again that the land given or promised to the Israelites is far larger then the land of Israel today...It is just a pittance to what was promised so either it is too be fulfilled at some later date or now pay attention IT HAS BEEN FULFILLED and the people living on said land are ISRAELITES of Hebrew extraction who for whatever reasons are not JEWS but possibly are either Muslims, christians or whatever but they are currently lived on the land....There really are no other choices...So either these peoples will somehow live in peace or they will be removed by some means...You quoted Obadiah which if any care to read Carefully will see that it Talks about VIOLENCE done to Jacob/Israelites and that those doing the VIOLENCE will be REMOVED...INterestingly the hebrew word used to Describe VIOLENCE is HAMAS who just happen to be the ones in charge of Gaza...Need I say more...

He notices the events just as listed, in fact I'm sure many of those are mirroring his list.
I think you missunderstood challenging you to look beyond assumptions.
Remember there is the 3 layers, past history recorded, the future history emulation repeated, and the
spiritual emulation. The history occured, the repeat history is occuring and the Spiritual emulation is still occuring and will fully at the overturning of the imposter Temple and Baal worship(Day) by the Night (Shalem) then there will be peace. So says the legend of how the city of Shalem becomes the city of Shalom. That's both a Jewish legend and Islamic legend (called Al Isra).
So go back to calling for the overturning of the Vatican authority by calling for the Mikdash and you should be fine.
Thank you for your input, HaShev. I didn't find him agreeing with the consequences of trying to divide Israel but if you say he agrees then that is good enough. Of course I agree with you on overturning Vatican authority - that is a given - they have no business having any authority (in Israel). I believe on that we have always agreed. I think we can also agree that with Trump in the White House we have someone who is going to give Israel the respect she deserves and I also believe he may just defund the U.N. entirely although 50% defunding (which he has pledged) is a beginning. The U.N. is a disgrace and the US AND Israel need to tell those folks good bye!

As Usual Jeremiah you get on your high horse and misinterpret everything to your own understanding or lack thereof....I said all land that means even the land you are standing on or sitting for that matters is owned by gd.... People live on a particular piece of land by his grace only...Some of the verses that come to mind are Leviticus 25:23 and 1st Chr 29;15 to name a few...Now if someone or a people do not behave properly the punishment is that they are REMOVED from that land....An example was the Caananites who lived on the land before the Israelites did....Further it should be noted that the Israelites were twice removed from the land as well.... I have stated and will state again that the land given or promised to the Israelites is far larger then the land of Israel today...It is just a pittance to what was promised so either it is too be fulfilled at some later date or now pay attention IT HAS BEEN FULFILLED and the people living on said land are ISRAELITES of Hebrew extraction who for whatever reasons are not JEWS but possibly are either Muslims, christians or whatever but they are currently lived on the land....There really are no other choices...So either these peoples will somehow live in peace or they will be removed by some means...You quoted Obadiah which if any care to read Carefully will see that it Talks about VIOLENCE done to Jacob/Israelites and that those doing the VIOLENCE will be REMOVED...INterestingly the hebrew word used to Describe VIOLENCE is HAMAS who just happen to be the ones in charge of Gaza...Need I say more...
I agree with you on some of what you've said here with the exception that I'm on a high horse and implying that I do not get what is going on. I do and you can take notes from HaShev on how to get someone to listen to you because you are a little bit rough around the edges on your delivery. Goodnight.

The whole article is worth reading is you are willing to take the time. Ask yourselves who are the Nicolaitans.

The whole beauty of a personal relationship disappears when you corporatize and rule over people with your own precepts verses in assisting another to help them find what is installed in them and allowing the Spirit within to take charge.

The word “Nicolaitans” comes from the Greek word “Nikolaites” (pronounced as “nik-ol-ah-ee-tace”). Concordance number is 3531, 3532 and 3534. The word means destruction of people or conquer over people. The word “conquer” means to use force and control over someone.

“Nicolaitans means a system run by evangelists, elders, bishops, popes, rabbis, priests and modern day prophets that have forced its people (members) to submit to their dominion (rulership)”. Here we see religious leaders ruling over its members. The members have to do what they tell you to do. That is, they have dominion over your faith. They tell you what you need to believe, what instructions to follow and not to follow from the scriptures.

Doctrine or Teaching of the Nicolaitans and Church Government

Hello honey Jere. What I find stunning is Israel's willing to give away land for peace. I heard it come out of Netanyahu's mouth twice, and was amazed at what I heard.
Israel needs to take back the land they traded for peace (which never happened) beginning with Gaza and kick out them all out - lock the doors and tell the quartet their advice is no longer wanted or needed.
You are officially not a man of god.

Hello honey Jere. What I find stunning is Israel's willing to give away land for peace. I heard it come out of Netanyahu's mouth twice, and was amazed at what I heard.
Israel needs to take back the land they traded for peace (which never happened) beginning with Gaza and kick out them all out - lock the doors and tell the quartet their advice is no longer wanted or needed.
You're right about that. I am a woman of God and for the record - God is spelled with a capitol G. Not lower case.

You're right about that. I am a woman of God and for the record - God is spelled with a capitol G. Not lower case.
A woman of "God" wouldn't advocate violence. Please try again.

The word “conquer” means to use force and control over someone.
Glad you can admit that, because most refuse to note this when reading that Constantine in his Luciferous light visitation calling itself Jesus was told to:
"CONQUER with the sign of the cross (mark of death=thus mark of the beast)
In other words Constantine who made the Luciferous light a deity is told to
"use force and control over them" with that mark of the beast.

The word “conquer” means to use force and control over someone.
Glad you can admit that, because most refuse to note this when reading that Constantine in his Luciferous light visitation calling itself Jesus was told to:
"CONQUER with the sign of the cross (mark of death=thus mark of the beast)
In other words Constantine who made the Luciferous light a deity is told to
"use force and control over them" with that mark of the beast.
I recognize the Pharisees Hashev. Not that for one moment will I agree with you that Jesus did not walk once already. What humans did with what was taught is another discussion that I clearly won't get into with you in such a forum as this.

Lucifer is merely one of many host in the process of growth of the human. A "light bearer", a host of those who walk with a spirit of light yet have no clue when they claim that they will rise to heaven which is God throne that the Word is referring to them personally too.

It's a fact that Christianity teaches a phosphorus (Luciferous) light visitation for both Paul and Constantine.
It's a fact they reveal Jesus as Lucifer the fallen morning star in Rev 22:16.
The Church never hid this, the sun cross is a Baal cross, the Dec 25th birthday is Baal's birthday, the death scene is from ancient tablets in which a 900bc Assyrian one attest to the plagiarism of the Baal Passion play as it's the exact story even the resurrection from the cave part.
Morning star is known as Baal's son, The church claims Father and son are one in the same (same mythology)and claim him the
"only begotten" son which can't be of YHWH since DAVID was a begotten son in Psalms, so the word "only" describes him as Baal's "only" son. Isis (Ishtar=easter) Baal's wife had a son- the Morning Star.
So the church has never hid it's satanism, it's the flock, the 1/3 the fish who decided to go for the bait-hook line and sinker.
The deceived(even the elect) by the false prophet Rome would lift high, which is what they teach, because they failed to notice it already happened. *sigh*

Forum List

Back