Warning Signs from God?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Was this a warning sign from God? The Holy Bible is very clear that God told Abraham that Isaac (and his descendants) would inherit the land of Israel. With that said, did the UN invite disaster upon New Zealand for their part in UN Resolution 2334 which seeks to divide Israel?

The American news reported that a 7.8 earthquake hit New Zealand at 12:02 am on the 14th November. New Zealand has daylight saving, the earthquake struck on the 13th of November. Not the 14th.
New Zealand: At least 2 dead in powerful earthquakes - CNN.com

What else happened on the 13th of November?
John Kerry met with New Zealand's Prime Minister John Key and Foreign Minister McCully to discuss the U.N. Resolution 2334 to divide Jerusalem on the 13th of November.
Control of Optus tipped to change - Business - NZ Herald News

NZ talks to Kerry about UN Security Council resolution on Israel-Palestine conflict

8:01 PM Sunday Nov 13, 2016
The United States needed John Key to sponsor Resolution 2334 to divide Jerusalem. John Key is Jewish. After the earthquake struck and divided New Zealand John Key resigned. Interesting.
John Key resigns: 'Ten years at the top is a long time' - CNN.com

Coincidence or is God giving a warning to these people not to pursue the division of His Holy Land of Israel? It appears to me this is a clear warning from the LORD. Is it wise to divide Israel when the Holy Bible warns against touching Israel?

Prior to this there was the Oct. 5 story of Hurricane Matthew colliding on the same day with the UN resolution that would divide Israel!

'The New York Times' Calls for Obama to Support a UN Resolution That Would Divide the Land of Israel
I have included the official State Department statement on this matter below. Just like Barack Obama did at the U.N. recently, the State Department referred to Israel's presence in the West Bank as an "occupation."

As you can see on the official State Department website, that press release was issued on Oct. 5.

At the exact same time, Hurricane Matthew was rapidly gaining strength, and it ultimately became the first category 5 hurricane to form in the Atlantic since 2007. It proceeded to slam into the southeastern United States, causing billions of dollars of damage in the process. The following comes from Wikipedia:

Preparations began in earnest across the southeastern United States as Matthew approached, with several states declaring a state of emergency for either entire states or coastal counties; widespread evacuations were ordered for extensive areas of the coast. On October 6, U.S. President Barack Obama declared a federal state of emergency for Florida.[1]The federal disaster declaration was later extended to include Georgia and South Carolina.[2] In Florida, over 1 million lost power as the storm passed to the east, with 478,000 losing power in Georgia and South Carolina.

When will we learn?

For decades the pattern has always been the same. Every time we come against Israel, the consequences are immediate and they are dramatic.

Unfortunately, our leaders never seem to learn, and now we stand on the precipice of perhaps the biggest betrayal of Israel of all time. Here is more from the New York Times about why they believe it is important to put "pressure" on Israel in the form of a UN Security Council resolution.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Mishlei - Proverbs - Chapter 14:11
The house of the wicked shall be destroyed, but the tent of the righteous shall flourish.

Mishlei - Proverbs - Chapter 14:11
The house of the wicked shall be destroyed, but the tent of the righteous shall flourish.

The verse afterward would be a wise word for nations who agree to UN Resolution dividing Israel to consider because by attempting to divide Israel they are bringing death upon their own citizens via earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, and floods. God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows that shall he reap.

The house of the wicked shall be overthrown: but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish.
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Proverbs 14:11, 12

Hello honey Jere. What I find stunning is Israel's willing to give away land for peace. I heard it come out of Netanyahu's mouth twice, and was amazed at what I heard.
Israel needs to take back the land they traded for peace (which never happened) beginning with Gaza and kick out them all out - lock the doors and tell the quartet their advice is no longer wanted or needed.

There's no peace because we allowed the proxy wars and rogue nations carte blange do what they wanted to destabilize the region into what we see today.
Also because there is no compromise by the surrounding nations or equal sacrifices.
What would have worked would have been an equal land offering by Jordan on east of it's bank in exchange for Palestinians to give up Gaza, therefore making no cross through Israel security issues and Jordan being comprised of many Palestinians would just be able to locate within their communities, alleviating Jordanian burdens making it worthwhile and Jordan that can help protect and assure the territories don't accumalate weapons and fall back to old habits.
Palestine would be one east & west bank area instead of seperated into 2 unconnected territories, which whoever drew that up should be cursed for all eternity.

There's no peace because we allowed the proxy wars and rogue nations carte blange do what they wanted to destabilize the region into what we see today.
Also because there is no compromise by the surrounding nations or equal sacrifices.
What would have worked would have been an equal land offering by Jordan on east of it's bank in exchange for Palestinians to give up Gaza, therefore making no cross through Israel security issues and Jordan being comprised of many Palestinians would just be able to locate within their communities, alleviating Jordanian burdens making it worthwhile and Jordan that can help protect and assure the territories don't accumalate weapons and fall back to old habits.
Palestine would be one east & west bank area instead of seperated into 2 unconnected territories, which whoever drew that up should be cursed for all eternity.
No, HaShev. Here is what should have been done from the beginning. Because it was not done, it has become a self fulfilling prophecy for the house of Israel. Still there is good news. Obadiah prophesied of a time when things would be put right. That day is coming.

Numbers 33:50 - 56

50 And the Lord spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,

51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

52 Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:

53 And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.

54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.

55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

56 Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

1The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

2Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.

3The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

5If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes?

6How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!

7All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.

8Shall I not in that day, saith the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

9And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.

10For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

11In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.

12But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.

13Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of my people in the day of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, nor have laid hands on their substance in the day of their calamity;

14Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress.

15For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

16For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.

17But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

18And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

19And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.

20And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.

21And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Verses that the Arabs should pay attention to in particular.........

17But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

18And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

You are assuming that the people round about are not Israelites Jeremiah or will not eventually come into the fold after a certain number of generations besides the numbers of Jews living in the area are not enough to hold land in otherwords they would be foolish to spread themselves out so thin..There are verses along those lines... As usual I see Michael found the verse that matched up to the date..Also if you have been paying attention Michael just explained how easily the issues could be resolved between the Palestinians and the Israelis and Jordanians but if they do not solve it soon I think we will see a weakening of Jordan itself just as Syria was and the issues will eventually be solved one way or another

You are assuming that the people round about are not Israelites Jeremiah or will not eventually come into the fold after a certain number of generations besides the numbers of Jews living in the area are not enough to hold land in otherwords they would be foolish to spread themselves out so thin..There are verses along those lines... As usual I see Michael found the verse that matched up to the date..Also if you have been paying attention Michael just explained how easily the issues could be resolved between the Palestinians and the Israelis and Jordanians but if they do not solve it soon I think we will see a weakening of Jordan itself just as Syria was and the issues will eventually be solved one way or another
I apologize to HaShev. I just do not see the point in giving them anything! It's YOUR LAND, Shimone! Some things are non-negotiable.

All land belongs to Gd... We are all just sojourners...We should not forget that fact by the way ever looked at what happened to Japan on March 11 2011 exactly one year to the day after the Japanese government scolded Israel and said they would build the infrastructure of the Palestinian state..The Japanese government made their announcement on March 11 2010... Now was the a coincidence hmmm?....

All land belongs to Gd... We are all just sojourners...We should not forget that fact by the way ever looked at what happened to Japan on March 11 2011 exactly one year to the day after the Japanese government scolded Israel and said they would build the infrastructure of the Palestinian state..The Japanese government made their announcement on March 11 2010... Now was the a coincidence hmmm?....
Excuse me but G-d gave the Hebrews the land of Israel. You're a direct descendant of Aaron, right? I'm sure you must know this, Shimone. Now if you'd like I can go into John McTernin's book which gives dozens of examples of disasters that happened on the same day or immediately after some leader signed something that had to do with carving up Israeli land! Would you like those dates /what happened / who was involved to remove any doubt?

Natural Disasters and Harming Israel
Is there a connection between natural disasters and harming Israel?

This is not my post. It was sent to me and I am sharing it. It has some interesting correlations between the weather, and forcing Israel to give up land.

God’s Final Warning to America

Below is a sampling of “record-size” natural events which coincided when the United States pressured Israel to give up its land for peace, as documented in John McTernan’s book, “God’s Final Warning to America“.

Nine Major “Acts Of God” That Coincided With The Timing of US Pressure On Israel To Give Up Land

October 30, 1991: President George Bush opens the Madrid Conference with an initiative for a Middle East peace plan involving Israel’s land.

On the same day, an extremely rare storm forms off the coast of Nova Scotia. (It was eventually tagged “The Perfect Storm,” and a book and movie were made about it.)

Record-setting 100-foot waves form at sea and pound the New England Coast, even causing heavy damage to President Bush’s home in Kennebunkport, Maine.

August 23, 1992: The Madrid Conference moves to Washington D.C. and the peace talks resume, lasting four days. On that same day, Hurricane Andrew — the worst natural disaster ever to hit America — produces an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaves 180,000 homeless in Florida.

January 16, 1994: President Clinton meets with Syria’s President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights.

Less than 24 hours later, a powerful 6.9 earthquake rocks Southern California.

This quake, centered in Northridge, is the second most destructive natural disaster to hit the United States, behind Hurricane Andrew.

March 1 to April 1997: The combination of PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat touring America, and Clinton rebuking Israel for not giving away her land for peace, coincide with some of the worst tornadoes and flooding in US history.

On the very day Arafat lands in America, powerful tornadoes devastate huge sections of the nation, ripping across Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kentucky and Tennessee.

Arafat’s American tour also coincides with the storms in the Dakotas, which result in the worst flooding of this century, in addition to weeks of major storms throughout the Midwest.

Arafat finishes his tour and leaves the US and the storms stop.

January 21, 1998: Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received.

Clinton and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright refuse to have lunch with him.

Shortly afterwards that day, the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks into the mass media and begins to occupy a major portion of Clinton’s time.
September 27-28, 1998: Secretary of State Madeleine Albright works on the final details of an agreement in which Israel will give up 13 percent of Yesha.

The same day Hurricane Georges slams into the Gulf Coast with 110 mph winds and gusts up to 175. The hurricane hits the coast and stalls.

On September 28, Clinton meets with Arafat and Netanyahu at the White House to finalize the land deal. Later, Arafat addresses the United Nations about declaring an independent Palestinian state by May 1999, while Hurricane Georges pounds the Gulf Coast causing $1 billion in damage.

At the exact time Arafat departs the US the storm begins to dissipate.

October 15-22, 1998: On October 15, 1998, Yasser Arafat and Benjamin Netanyahu meet at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland, to continue the talks which ended on September 28.

The talks are scheduled to last five days with the focus on Israel giving up 13 percent of Yesha. The talks are extended and conclude on October 23.

On October 17, awesome rains and tornadoes hit southern Texas. The San Antonio area is deluged with 20 inches of rain in one day.

The rains and floods in Texas continue until October 22 and then subside.

The floods ravage 25 percent of Texas and leave over one billion dollars in damage. On October 21, Clinton declares this section of Texas a major disaster area.

May 3, 1999: This is the same day in Israel that Yasser Arafat is scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital.

The declaration is postponed to December 1999 at the request of President Clinton, whose letter to Arafat encourages him for his “aspirations for his own land.” He also writes that the Palestinians have a right to “determine their own future on their own land,” and that they deserve to “live free, today, tomorrow and forever.”

That same day, starting at 4:47 pm CDT, the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States sweeps across Oklahoma and Kansas. The winds are clocked at 316 mph the fastest wind speed ever recorded.

August 29, 2005: Exactly one week after Israel’s Prime Minister Ariel Sharon completed the forcible eviction of Jewish settlers from the Gaza Strip hurricane Katrina struck the states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama with a destructive and catastrophic force.

80% of the entire city of New Orleans was left under water. Many weather experts called this the worse hurricane and natural disaster that has ever hit the the country.

President Bush supported Sharon’s evacuation from Gaza.

In April 2005 Bush and Sharon met in Crawford, Texas where Bush praised Sharon for his “strong visionary leadership” in initiating the Gaza withdrawal, known as the disengagement plan.

“I strongly support his courageous initiative to disengage from Gaza and part of the West Bank,” he said, referring to the withdrawal of more than 8,000 Jewish settlers from Gaza and four isolated West Bank settlements.

Last edited:
Excuse me but G-d gave the Hebrews the land of Israel. You're a direct descendant of Aaron, right? I'm sure you must know this, Shimone. Now if you'd like I can go into John McTernin's book which gives dozens of examples of disasters that happened on the same day or immediately after some leader signed something that had to do with carving up Israeli land! Would you like those dates /what happened / who was involved to remove any doubt?
You did not read what I posted Jeremiah....I said all land belongs to Gd... I also said that you do not know for sure who the Palestinians are..Or who they are descended from...Yes they are mostly Muslim today just like Many peoples in the Middle East but whom are they descended from and here is a clue the original name of Jordan was the HASHEMite kingdom but it became Jordan.... Many of the names of cities and towns in Lebanon and Syria had Hebrew names but were changed less then a hundred years ago to Arabic ones... Gd knows for sure who is who but most of us have forgotten ...Time will reveal all so don't be assuming that the peoples round about do not have Hebrew descent as well...

Also If you read my profile tag line sometimes seen as the signature in my posts, you will notice most these people today calling themselves Palestinian are not actually indigenous, they were not Canaanites (the some that were are now Abrahamic monotheistic Shalemites no longer Baal worshipers thus their idols were destroyed and ways overcome-overturned per verses you posted)
they are from many regions told to populate the land in order to match the Jewish imigration to the region as proven by a letter from that time period, from the Arab league I found in their own archives.

Ironically the founding church became the spiritual Cannanites by taking up idols, many deities, creating images, worshiping Baal and the priests harvest scams.
So you agree we should remove those images and overturn the church and it's idols and that includes the dying god mythology of thr Canaanites whereby the morning star dies to surpass his father Baal on the throne.
Basically you called for the destruction of yourself in that post.

Last edited:

Actually you and Shimon agree on that, it is he that always notices those events after politicians step not where they ought to be.
But this extends further into people steping on the truth and stretching it for gains through deception.
Think back to Grant Jeffries many huge lies
like about discovering the cross of Jesus claiming it's dripping blood driped to the ark hidden below. What happened soon after?
Poof, gone.
Peter Jennings borrowing without credit the search for historical Jesus without keeping info legit, reinventing history, so as to not offend Christian audiences, contributing to fake news and religious propaganda-poof gone right after, same infliction as Grant Jeffries. Made Baker crawl into a ball in a corner of his jail cell totally broken down to size, made Paul Crouch marry a Purple hair Gargoyle the reward for spreading Baal across the globe was to go to their paradise in death, thus got what they wanted and they chose in the curse over the blessing.
Gave Creflo his appropriate last name DOLLAR to warn people (did they notice?), Made Pat Robertson's head sink so low that soon he'll be appropriately talking out his belly button, Rod Parsley and crying on cue Robert Tilton succumb to dissociative disorders, made Popoff into a
Gilbert Gottfried character, took down the mighty Swaggart
and so on and so on .
God did not do this, people's choices did.
You are either for life or against it.
Oppose life (creation) and the Essence to be stable and whole (God) will do what it has to to remain existing and forever progressing to all it could and should be (evolving).
Those who don't like creation get their wish by not having to be part of creation=just reward through choices.

Last edited:
You did not read what I posted Jeremiah....I said all land belongs to Gd... I also said that you do not know for sure who the Palestinians are..Or who they are descended from...Yes they are mostly Muslim today just like Many peoples in the Middle East but whom are they descended from and here is a clue the original name of Jordan was the HASHEMite kingdom but it became Jordan.... Many of the names of cities and towns in Lebanon and Syria had Hebrew names but were changed less then a hundred years ago to Arabic ones... Gd knows for sure who is who but most of us have forgotten ...Time will reveal all so don't be assuming that the peoples round about do not have Hebrew descent as well...
You are not paying attention. The Written Word of God in Obadiah tells us exactly who these people are living in Gaza. The house of Essau. Without exception it will be utterly destroyed. So much for your "long lost Palestinian." If I didn't know better I'd have to question whether you or HaSHev were really Jews. You both quote the Talmud as if it is Scripture when it isn't - it's just a book full of lies that contradict the Tanach

You are not paying attention. The Written Word of God in Obadiah tells us exactly who these people are living in Gaza. The house of Essau. Without exception it will be utterly destroyed. So much for your "long lost Palestinian." If I didn't know better I'd have to question whether you or HaSHev were really Jews. You both quote the Talmud as if it is Scripture when it isn't - it's just a book full of lies that contradict the Tanach. Neither of you appear to have studied the Torah in any depth at all which IS THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. Is it any wonder you are confused about who these people are descendants of - who have taken up residence in Gaza?

You are not paying attention. The Written Word of God in Obadiah tells us exactly who these people are living in Gaza. The house of Essau. Without exception they will be utterly destroyed. So much for your "long lost Palestinian." If I didn't know better I'd have to question whether you or HaSHev were really Jews. You both quote the Talmud as if it is Scripture when it isn't - it's just a book full of lies that contradict the Tanach. Neither of you appear to have studied the Torah in any depth at all which IS THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. Is it any wonder you are confused about who these people are descendants of - who have taken up residence in Gaza?

Forum List

Back