Warning: Gravity is "Only a Theory"

You’re a science illiterate dummy
Go back to the 4th grade

This science section is not worth my time

The science section is for intelligent people so that's why you're leaving. Gravity sucks, but your knowledge of science sucks even more. Be sure to let the doors hit you hard on the way out.
^^

Thinks AGW and evolution are hoaxes
For Global Warning : we’re seeing “ very mild temp spikes “; this is nothing to be alarmed about , yet . This is 100 percent due to man but it’s nothing to take seriously ...yet

Why are conservatives such dimwits with science ??
I am a Trump supporter and I also follow science
Really ? How can anyone support Trump and somehow think they “follow science”what ever that means. Trump has distain for anything that doesn’t line his pockets.

Go back to the 4th grade

The science section is for intelligent people so that's why you're leaving. Gravity sucks, but your knowledge of science sucks even more. Be sure to let the doors hit you hard on the way out.
^^

Thinks AGW and evolution are hoaxes
For Global Warning : we’re seeing “ very mild temp spikes “; this is nothing to be alarmed about , yet . This is 100 percent due to man but it’s nothing to take seriously ...yet
Seriously ? The monies that we are now spending to combat the ravages of climate change including the recession we are in, is related to climate change. The loss of farm lands has driven millions to food sources that spread diseases. Mild spikes ? They don’t hve to be catastrophic to effectively create hardships. Just the deer tick infiltration related diseases has been spreading accross America for decades because of the slow warming trend.

Go back to the 4th grade

You are uneducated and very ignorant guy!!
You are fully entitled to your views

What a liar. You said you were leaving S&T because it wasn't worth your time. Actually, it was way above your head. You could not explain your post #257 cogently if your life depended on it.

I will laugh hearty when you learn you were wrong in science and end up in tribulation or the other place.

You stopped reading in 1981, at age 6 except for the NT.
`
After all your lame unscientific posts in S&T, this is the best you can come up with lmao?

I think most of the believers or atheists do not discuss their faith (no need to), but do so here to argue between creation and evolution. It's incredulous to me that some smart people have fallen for lies. They can't tell me how evolution has helped their lives for the better lol.

I've decided to repeal the law of gravity. Here goes. I feel myself getting lighter. Now it takes both hands to hold onto the keyboard. I had better turn on the voice typing feature........there, that's done. Now I can conti.......I am losing my grip..........HELP ME!!!!! I AM RISING UP FASTER........ hisssing sound.

That's another stupid person that ignored science. Darwin takes care of them sooner or later.
Hit that guy with your skateboard and take his rifle. - Charles Darwin

Of course it can. A scientific theory is an explanation. The explanation can, actually, be true. It is quite safe to assume evolutionary theory is true and, therefore, fact. It is known to be true as much as any explanation can ever be known to be true.
You stop at what a theory actually is. In science, there are few if any theories over the decades and centuries that the scientific method has been used, that any theory has stood the test of time without being adjusted, modified and in some case, discarded. You can’t say anything in s ience is more then a theory no matter how relevant it appears to be now. If you believed in a GOD as the ultimate truthism, you would certainly have egg on your face as soon as the tides were explained in scientific terms. Tell me, is Newtonian physics based upon a theory or proven facts ?
The explanation can, actually, be true.
Look at your statement here. Newtonian physics is only true for a given set of conditions. when you consider what we learned about atoms as the substructure of molecules, it’s not true at at all. It’s absolutely false. But, Newtonian physics is still a practical explanation for many situations because it’s an applicable set of theories. This is NOT PLANE GEOMETRY where you can prove a theory is true and call it a Theorem. Plane Geometry is a close system that does not introduce additional evidence. . Don’t be confused between the two.

Science NEVER DECLARES ABSOLUTES. To do so would make it a religion.
theory- supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

There is nothing in the definition of a theory that declares it’s always true, nothing. It’s always subject to change as new evidence is found.

Last edited:
They can't tell me how evolution has helped their lives for the better lol.
Well, theories in evolution, most in genetics has been instrumental in doubling your life expectancy. Every bit of Food you eat from a store or vaccine you take is altered or developed using genetics which is a foundation of evolution. Biology understanding doesn’t exist today without evolutionary theories.

You can’t say anything in s ience is more then a theory no matter how relevant it appears to be now.
We can and do, because sometimes it is absurd to make any other determination.

Like evolution as the origin of species.

It's a fact.

After all your lame unscientific posts in S&T, this is the best you can come up with lmao?

I think most of the believers or atheists do not discuss their faith (no need to), but do so here to argue between creation and evolution. It's incredulous to me that some smart people have fallen for lies. They can't tell me how evolution has helped their lives for the better lol.
Really, you can’t tell me one thing that evolution has not played a part in.

We can and do, because sometimes it is absurd to make any other determination.

Like evolution as the origin of species.

It's a fact.
You’re calling it a fact. No one in science does. The origin of our species is a theory and a reasonable explanation subject to change and modification as new evidence is found. In Darwin origin of the species, much of the work is still sound to day, some points have been revised. Why do you keep arguing that you have no idea how science works ?

Forum List

Back