Warmest March on record

Oldsocks at it again?
Dude you tried this lame tactic before.. Another sock? Or is this a family member/friend/co-worker?
Give us a break douchebag, you did this last time you showed your ass and needed to get out of it..... Grow up weasel....:eek::cuckoo:

You imagine that there is only one person in the world who thinks you're a retard? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....I'm sure there are legions who would agree if they happened to read any of your pathetic, lame, loony and extremely ignorant drivel.

Konradv, or oldsocks, or his brother/sister/mommy; tell your little alter ego panty waist little coward to face his lie like a man and stop trying to hide it with puppetry....
He is busted again as a known, willing and deliberate liar out to post propaganda and nothing more. Now if the little coward wants to act like an adult and face the evidence against him, he should do that and at least earn some respect for it. Or he can send his little sock army in and earn nothing but disdain...

Ha, you are such a silly cretin. Do 'socks' haunt your dreams, douche bag?

Westwall;

R.W. Wood demonstrated that the greenhouse gas effect does not exist and his peer reviewed work was published in 1909 and can be found in the Philosophical magazine (more properly the London, Edinborough and Dublin Philosophical Magazine , 1909, vol 17, p319-320. Cambridge UL shelf mark p340.1.c.95

R. W. Wood: Note on the Theory of the Greenhouse

Refutation.

But that's not the issue.

You've yet to prove causation between deminimus increases in the atmospheric trace element CO2 and "Climate Change" (whatever that phrase is supposed to mean)

Pointing to places where it's warm and saying, "See that?! Global Warming!" is neither global nor warming and clearly isn't how science is conducted.

Hey Old Rocks, How many fake supporters are you going to create to try and bolster your silly position?
LOL. I do believe you're even more retarded that I first thought. LOL. I see you have no real response when your nonsense gets demolished.

Konradv, or oldsocks, or his brother/sister/mommy; tell your little alter ego panty waist little coward to face his lie like a man and stop trying to hide it with puppetry....

He is busted again as a known, willing and deliberate liar out to post propaganda and nothing more. Now if the little coward wants to act like an adult and face the evidence against him, he should do that and at least earn some respect for it. Or he can send his little sock army in and earn nothing but disdain...

I have peer reviewed this post and found it 100% accurate

There's a growing consensus that the Warmers are full of crap

Oldsocks at it again?
Dude you tried this lame tactic before.. Another sock? Or is this a family member/friend/co-worker?
Give us a break douchebag, you did this last time you showed your ass and needed to get out of it..... Grow up weasel....:eek::cuckoo:

You imagine that there is only one person in the world who thinks you're a retard? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....I'm sure there are legions who would agree if they happened to read any of your pathetic, lame, loony and extremely ignorant drivel.

:lol::lol: I know a sock when its this obvious, and especially when its twice in a row.... Twice now with me this little twerp came after me with a sock... Same MO, a few posts and just like the other one he will be gone when it fails...:lol:

Only a true cowardly little twerp would try it twice so close together..... And all because he doesn't want to face his lies...... Wow what a wuss......:lol::lol:

Ha, you are such a silly cretin. Do 'socks' haunt your dreams, douche bag?

:lol::lol::lol:

A silly cretin? You got your thesaurus out junior? Ya know the last sock used similar insults...

Seems you both have the same social ineptitude. Coincidence? Nah, doubt it....

lets tally this shall we?

1. The first time I embarrassed oldsocks konradv appeared with only a few posts under his belt.... In fact his first day he came straight after me, defending oldsocks like I slapped his mother....

2. The second time I embarrassed oldsocks the other socially inept juvenile with a newly opened thesaurus, and a losing record at scrabble showed up... he basically did exactly what you did just now... he came in started right off insulting me (badly I might add) like an idiot, trying to pretend he just came and joined and happened to find this thread in all the mass of threads. And in that brief second between finding it and posting to me, he was able to immediately grasp the entire situation. Including the posting habits of all involved.... Yeah sure ....:lol:

3. This time the little idiot stuck his foot so far in his mouth, he can't deny, obfuscate, or pretend it didn't happen. And whats worse its a blatant and undeniable lie, which makes whatever else he posts from here on out in the very least suspect. So now running away and posting more garbage will not work either..... Because I will follow him until he faces his lie.....

Now junior go get your puppet master like a good little socko, he has to answer for this....

And BTW, get a real idea of how to use a proper insult like an adult.... :lol:

Gslack, you are SOOOOOOO lame. Why can't you manage to argue the topic? The only reason I can see is that you KNOW it's a loser and ad hominem attacks is all you have!

Gslack, you are SOOOOOOO lame. Why can't you manage to argue the topic? The only reason I can see is that you KNOW it's a loser and ad hominem attacks is all you have!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Juvenile little toady, why don't you really show your age and call me a dummy-dumhead... :lol:

Now once more for the deaf puppets.... GO get the real person and bring them here to fight their own fights like a man.....

What would you know about being a man? You argue like a teenager.

AAWW, you used big words that time..... "sniff" We are so proud of you little fella....:lol:

now once more, go get the puppet master and let him defend himself like a man.....

Go on now sybil, I want to talk to oldsocks now... Is he in there?..:lol:

go get the puppet master and let him defend himself like a man.....
--------------------------------------

Are you having some sort of mental collapse? Who is this puppet master you're talking about? Why do you post these foolish messages, while failing to tell us what would happen, if CO2 continues to rise? Is that the problem? You have no answer? I guess that explains why you post more insults than usable arguments.

Are you having some sort of mental collapse? Who is this puppet master you're talking about? Why do you post these foolish messages, while failing to tell us what would happen, if CO2 continues to rise? Is that the problem? You have no answer? I guess that explains why you post more insults than usable arguments.

If it continues to rise we plan on slapping you for it... Turns out your yammering nonsense adds to the problem you are crying about.... Now be quiet junior.... You have nothing intelligent to add you have shown this over and over......

Strange that you are so damned ignorant.

The ice core record, from the Antarctic, go back accurately, about 650,000 years. There are cores being studied right now that will extend this a bit further. However, at no time in that period has the CO2 been above 300 ppm, nor CH4 above 1000 ppb. We are above 385 ppm of CO2 right now, with 1800 ppb of CH4. On top of that we have introduced many millions of tons of industrial GHGs, some of which are 10,000 to 20,000 times as effective GHGs as CO2.

We are past the equivelant of 450 ppm of CO2.

Science: CO2 levels haven’t been this high for 15 million years, when it was 5° to 10°F warmer and seas were 75 to 120 feet higher — “We have shown that this dramatic rise in sea level is associated with an increase in CO2 levels

You would have to go back at least 15 million years to find carbon dioxide levels on Earth as high as they are today, a UCLA scientist and colleagues report Oct. 8 in the online edition of the journal Science.

“The last time carbon dioxide levels were apparently as high as they are today — and were sustained at those levels — global temperatures were 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit higher than they are today, the sea level was approximately 75 to 120 feet higher than today, there was no permanent sea ice cap in the Arctic and very little ice on Antarctica and Greenland,” said the paper’s lead author, Aradhna Tripati, a UCLA assistant professor in the department of Earth and space sciences and the department of atmospheric and oceanic sciences.

OMG!!!!!

Dude twice now in as many days you have been caught red-handed lying about what an article you link to states...... DO you have any excuse at all for this?

Above you said this, either in regards to the article claims or you just wanted to make crap up.....

"We are past the equivelant of 450 ppm of CO2."

Your words... Correct??? Of ocurse they are we can see that just above and in the post in question. You said that and that was your claim....

The article YOU linked to as reference or to give weight to your claim.

Science: CO2 levels haven’t been this high for 15 million years, when it was 5° to 10°F warmer and seas were 75 to 120 feet higher — “We have shown that this dramatic rise in sea level is associated with an increase in CO2 levels

The article says a lot of things and after reading it carefully I found the only mention of that 450 ppm to be here in this statement....

"So we need to keep atmospheric concentrations of CO2 as low as possible — and if we do go above 450 ppm, we need to get back to under 350 ppm as rapidly as possible, preferably by century’s end, though that would be no easy feat."

WTF man? You going to outright lie like that you shameless pig???

The only real reference to today's actual ppm was much later when they said this....

“A slightly shocking finding,” Tripati said, “is that the only time in the last 20 million years that we find evidence for carbon dioxide levels similar to the modern level of 387 parts per million was 15 to 20 million years ago, when the planet was dramatically different.”

Now you lowlife lying little hack! You are a proven and documented liar and completely unethical POS.... YOU deliberately lied again just like before over the qualifications of the AMS certification.

You are going to be remembered by me for this instance for as long as I am a member here. Twice I have caught you lying intentionally to push your BS agenda on people..... Good day to you sir....:eusa_liar:

* sorry if this is considered spamming but I am going to re-post this to force old socks to respond to it....

Everytime you try and sneak back into this thread and ignore the lie you told, I will re-post that lie for all to see.... Weasel....

Please do repeat that post whenever possible. The information in it make cause some that are capable of thought to realize what the future holds.

I live for the day when real scientists insist that their respective Colleges and Universities boot the Warmer off the science campus and force them into the phrenology or palmistry departments where their brand of "Science" is more accepted.

konradv,

Answer the question. You are avoiding and avoiding and avoiding...just answer the question..

OMG!!!!!

Dude twice now in as many days you have been caught red-handed lying about what an article you link to states...... DO you have any excuse at all for this?

Above you said this, either in regards to the article claims or you just wanted to make crap up.....

"We are past the equivelant of 450 ppm of CO2."

Your words... Correct??? Of ocurse they are we can see that just above and in the post in question. You said that and that was your claim....

The article YOU linked to as reference or to give weight to your claim.

The article says a lot of things and after reading it carefully I found the only mention of that 450 ppm to be here in this statement....

"So we need to keep atmospheric concentrations of CO2 as low as possible — and if we do go above 450 ppm, we need to get back to under 350 ppm as rapidly as possible, preferably by century’s end, though that would be no easy feat."

WTF man? You going to outright lie like that you shameless pig???

The only real reference to today's actual ppm was much later when they said this....

“A slightly shocking finding,” Tripati said, “is that the only time in the last 20 million years that we find evidence for carbon dioxide levels similar to the modern level of 387 parts per million was 15 to 20 million years ago, when the planet was dramatically different.”

Now you lowlife lying little hack! You are a proven and documented liar and completely unethical POS.... YOU deliberately lied again just like before over the qualifications of the AMS certification.

You are going to be remembered by me for this instance for as long as I am a member here. Twice I have caught you lying intentionally to push your BS agenda on people..... Good day to you sir....:eusa_liar:

* sorry if this is considered spamming but I am going to re-post this to force old socks to respond to it....

Everytime you try and sneak back into this thread and ignore the lie you told, I will re-post that lie for all to see.... Weasel....

Please do repeat that post whenever possible. The information in it make cause some that are capable of thought to realize what the future holds.

Yeah a future of a tax on life and absolutism if people like you get their way.....

I'm stimulating the "I believe mankind is responsible for Global Warming" cortex

phrenology_helmet.jpg

Forum List

Back