Warmest March on record

I am sorry to tell you this but the actual science does not support this. Below are some papers you can look up that will educate you further on the subject.

R.W. Wood demonstrated that the greenhouse gas effect does not exist and his peer reviewed work was published in 1909 and can be found in the Philosophical magazine (more properly the London, Edinborough and Dublin Philosophical Magazine , 1909, vol 17, p319-320. Cambridge UL shelf mark p340.1.c.95

Gerhard Gerlich and Ralf D. Tscheuschner published a paper in the 2007 International Journal of Modern Physics which (unlike most of the IPCC drivel) was peer reviewed. That article showed that the greenhouse gas effect violated a fundamental law of physics. It was updated in 2009 I believe as the paper "Falsification of the Atmospheric CO2 greenhouse effect within the frame of physics"

Dipl-Ing Heinz Thieme also published a report titled "Greenhouse Gas Hypothesis Violates Fundamentals of Physics"

There are plenty of others but that will get you started.

Cheers!

The science clearly shows that CO2 absorbs infra-red radiation. More CO2, more trapped energy. Where's it going, if not to heat the earth? If warming is actually creating more CO2, that would be a positive feedback loop. Hardly something for the deniers to crow about as it PROVES they've had their heads up their ...es!!!
oh no no no... they're all full up on edumication. There's no need to lean something that may damage their calm. The heroes of the AGW cause have spoken, and logic, common sense and different theories cannot be allowed to exist.

Oh that's OK...Jayne is one of us don't you know;)

Cheers
I am sorry to tell you this but the actual science does not support this. Below are some papers you can look up that will educate you further on the subject.

R.W. Wood demonstrated that the greenhouse gas effect does not exist and his peer reviewed work was published in 1909 and can be found in the Philosophical magazine (more properly the London, Edinborough and Dublin Philosophical Magazine , 1909, vol 17, p319-320. Cambridge UL shelf mark p340.1.c.95

Gerhard Gerlich and Ralf D. Tscheuschner published a paper in the 2007 International Journal of Modern Physics which (unlike most of the IPCC drivel) was peer reviewed. That article showed that the greenhouse gas effect violated a fundamental law of physics. It was updated in 2009 I believe as the paper "Falsification of the Atmospheric CO2 greenhouse effect within the frame of physics"

Dipl-Ing Heinz Thieme also published a report titled "Greenhouse Gas Hypothesis Violates Fundamentals of Physics"

There are plenty of others but that will get you started.

Cheers!

The science clearly shows that CO2 absorbs infra-red radiation. More CO2, more trapped energy. Where's it going, if not to heat the earth? If warming is actually creating more CO2, that would be a positive feedback loop. Hardly something for the deniers to crow about as it PROVES they've had their heads up their ...es!!!
oh no no no... they're all full up on edumication. There's no need to lean something that may damage their calm. The heroes of the AGW cause have spoken, and logic, common sense and different theories cannot be allowed to exist.

ROFL... Why is there a 10 foot tall statue of you in the middle of town looking at me like I owe you money?

One of my favorite episodes!

Simon to Jayne: My god. You're like a trained ape. Without the training.

Mal: Jayne?
Jayne: Yeah?
Mal: You wanna tell me why there's a statue of you here lookin' like I owe him something?
Jayne: Wishin' I could, Captain.

QUOTE=Big Fitz;2241133]ROFL... Why is there a 10 foot tall statue of you in the middle of town looking at me like I owe you money?[/QUOTE]

Here's the sad part. I didn't like the show. But my friends LOVE the quotes. I loved the movie. The misquotes are good too.

Turns out the paper is a piece of crap. What this, the deniers' version of the Hockey Stick Grasph? LOL!!!

arthur.shumwaysmith.com/life/content/the_arrogance_of_physicists

Well gee. Shumway is not exactly what I would call a disinterested person in this area would you? He gets millions of dollars to support the AGW program...soooo what does this prove? Not a damn thing. He has a vested interest in supporting AGW theory.

Now you folks allways love to trot out your 'warmst this time this and warmest time that' how about the very basic problem of no raw data. GISS (that is a NASA organisation) publicly admitted that their data was inferior to that of the CRU at Hadley and now we have Phil Jones publicly admitting that the only data they have is "VALUE ADDED" data. They "LOST" the raw data! Have you ever heard of a more absurd admission coming from an institute of higher learning?

C'mon, get some basic common sense! They have been baffling you with bullshit for so long you can't see straight. No University would ever allow raw data to be lost. Period! It takes too long and costs too much to generate it. Academic lives are spent generating raw data so to have a academic cavalierly state that he has lost the data is patently a LIE.
He has hidden it or destroyed it becausae it proves the hypothesis wrong.

One other thing that should concern you is this. The Scientific Method requires multiple lines of research to obtain results which we hope will be the closest result to the truth we can get. Why is it the AGW scientists have never even considered that the temperature changes might be something other than human caused. They began with that as their hypothesis and have never tested a single other one.

Additionally their computer models have never been able to accurately reproduce past climate. NEVER! At no time has a computer model ever been able to accurately predict what the weather will be in 20 days, much less 10 years. And when you add to that the fact they can't reproduce what we know occured in the past you must at some point begin to wonder what is wrong with the wagon you jumped on.

However a Danish research group led by Henrik Svensmark has found an exact match with the level of sun spot activity on our sun. What is more, the match is spot on over the period of the last 1 500 years.

Finally the overall goal for the AGW crowd was nicely stated by Emma Brindal, the climate justice campaigner for the green organisation Friends of the Earth, a NGO, who said "A climate change response must have at its heart a redistribution of wealth and resources."

So there you go in plain english. The goal is to steal your money and give it to someone else. Currently that other person is Al Gore and his minions. Goldman Sachs is heavily involved in the Carbon trade and the trade itself was proposed by Ken Lay of ENRON fame.
How much more evidence do you need of the perfidy of this whole scheme?

Turns out the paper is a piece of crap. What this, the deniers' version of the Hockey Stick Grasph? LOL!!!

So you admit the hockey stick graph was bullshit? THanks for that...

Westwall;

R. W. Wood: Note on the Theory of the Greenhouse

Refutation.

What about prior to 1880? We have 130 years of temperature records to attempt to prove man-made global warming; but what about the 4.5 billion year life span of our planet? Was the earth's global temperature steady for billions of years, then we pollute for 100 years and it increases?

Layers of snowfall extracted from the arctic provided excellent data for temperature records and CO2 levels over the past 400-500,000 years. They concluded that, during this time, the earth had experienced approximately a dozen warming periods as well as a dozen cooling periods. Strange, considering SUV's, private jets and evil corporations were non-existent then. There is a major difference between global warming and "man-made" global warming. Our global temperature varies. But, it is natural.

Strange that you are so damned ignorant.

The ice core record, from the Antarctic, go back accurately, about 650,000 years. There are cores being studied right now that will extend this a bit further. However, at no time in that period has the CO2 been above 300 ppm, nor CH4 above 1000 ppb. We are above 385 ppm of CO2 right now, with 1800 ppb of CH4. On top of that we have introduced many millions of tons of industrial GHGs, some of which are 10,000 to 20,000 times as effective GHGs as CO2.

We are past the equivelant of 450 ppm of CO2.

Science: CO2 levels haven’t been this high for 15 million years, when it was 5° to 10°F warmer and seas were 75 to 120 feet higher — “We have shown that this dramatic rise in sea level is associated with an increase in CO2 levels

You would have to go back at least 15 million years to find carbon dioxide levels on Earth as high as they are today, a UCLA scientist and colleagues report Oct. 8 in the online edition of the journal Science.

“The last time carbon dioxide levels were apparently as high as they are today — and were sustained at those levels — global temperatures were 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit higher than they are today, the sea level was approximately 75 to 120 feet higher than today, there was no permanent sea ice cap in the Arctic and very little ice on Antarctica and Greenland,” said the paper’s lead author, Aradhna Tripati, a UCLA assistant professor in the department of Earth and space sciences and the department of atmospheric and oceanic sciences.

OMG!!!!!

Dude twice now in as many days you have been caught red-handed lying about what an article you link to states...... DO you have any excuse at all for this?

Above you said this, either in regards to the article claims or you just wanted to make crap up.....

"We are past the equivelant of 450 ppm of CO2."

Your words... Correct??? Of ocurse they are we can see that just above and in the post in question. You said that and that was your claim....

The article YOU linked to as reference or to give weight to your claim.

Science: CO2 levels haven’t been this high for 15 million years, when it was 5° to 10°F warmer and seas were 75 to 120 feet higher — “We have shown that this dramatic rise in sea level is associated with an increase in CO2 levels

The article says a lot of things and after reading it carefully I found the only mention of that 450 ppm to be here in this statement....

"So we need to keep atmospheric concentrations of CO2 as low as possible — and if we do go above 450 ppm, we need to get back to under 350 ppm as rapidly as possible, preferably by century’s end, though that would be no easy feat."

WTF man? You going to outright lie like that you shameless pig???

The only real reference to today's actual ppm was much later when they said this....

“A slightly shocking finding,” Tripati said, “is that the only time in the last 20 million years that we find evidence for carbon dioxide levels similar to the modern level of 387 parts per million was 15 to 20 million years ago, when the planet was dramatically different.”

Now you lowlife lying little hack! You are a proven and documented liar and completely unethical POS.... YOU deliberately lied again just like before over the qualifications of the AMS certification.

You are going to be remembered by me for this instance for as long as I am a member here. Twice I have caught you lying intentionally to push your BS agenda on people..... Good day to you sir....:eusa_liar:

* sorry if this is considered spamming but I am going to re-post this to force old socks to respond to it....

Everytime you try and sneak back into this thread and ignore the lie you told, I will re-post that lie for all to see.... Weasel....

Please answer the simple historical record that is known that Mann was trying to obfuscate with his now completely disproven and widely ridiculed graph. Please explain how the temperatures were higher way back when without mans input. Just a simple little question why do you avoid it?
Westwall;

R. W. Wood: Note on the Theory of the Greenhouse

Refutation.

LOL, first the OP is just an example of one area getting warmer and another getting colder more or less. Seriously it states as much. As far as overall warming 1.39 degrees above the month average for the 20th century.. WOW! OMG! we are all dead now!
WOW, you must be the resident forum slack jawed idiot or something. The article clearly said: "Last month was the warmest March on record worldwide, based on records back to 1880". Do you understand what "worldwide" means, little slack jawed idiot? Many area got warmer and some area got cooler but overall there was more warming to the point where the planet experienced the warmest March on record. OMG! you're stupid.

Dude seriously... 1.39 degrees? How many glaciers you think melted due to that 1.39 degrees for one month? Do you really think that a place where temperatures routinely double digits below zero can melt uncontrollably over a 1.39 temp rise over a month? or even worse over a total 1.4 degrees temp rise the last 150 years? Give me a break this whole premise is just reatrded to the point of lunacy now...
LOL. The glaciers are melting. That is observed reality. Your inability to understand what is happening doesn't make it not happen. It is obvious that you are retarded to the point of lunacy.

the gas is only a few parts in ten thousand
Second the math is just plain wrong in regards to volume of CO2 in the atmosphere. Its part per million or PPM not parts per then-thousand. And that alone shows the fact this article is fudged.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....you are unbelievably moronic. CO2 levels are around 390 parts per million now which is 3.9 (or "a few") parts per ten thousand. This mistake of yours alone shows that you are a clueless numbskull with pretensions of knowing something and makes everything you have to say from now on worth less than a cup of warm spit.

Last edited:
Hey Old Rocks, How many fake supporters are you going to create to try and bolster your silly position?
LOL, first the OP is just an example of one area getting warmer and another getting colder more or less. Seriously it states as much. As far as overall warming 1.39 degrees above the month average for the 20th century.. WOW! OMG! we are all dead now!
WOW, you must be the resident forum slack jawed idiot or something. The article clearly said: "Last month was the warmest March on record worldwide, based on records back to 1880". Do you understand what "worldwide" means, little slack jawed idiot? Many area got warmer and some area got cooler but overall there was more warming to the point where the planet experienced the warmest March on record. OMG! you're stupid.

Dude seriously... 1.39 degrees? How many glaciers you think melted due to that 1.39 degrees for one month? Do you really think that a place where temperatures routinely double digits below zero can melt uncontrollably over a 1.39 temp rise over a month? or even worse over a total 1.4 degrees temp rise the last 150 years? Give me a break this whole premise is just reatrded to the point of lunacy now...
LOL. The glaciers are melting. That is observed reality. Your inability to understand what is happening doesn't make it not happen. It is obvious that you are retarded to the point of lunacy.

Second the math is just plain wrong in regards to volume of CO2 in the atmosphere. Its part per million or PPM not parts per then-thousand. And that alone shows the fact this article is fudged.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....you are unbelievably moronic. CO2 levels are around 390 parts per million now which is 3.9 (or "a few") parts per ten thousand. This mistake of yours alone shows that you are a clueless numbskull with pretensions of knowing something and makes everything you have to say from now on worth less than a cup of warm spit.

Hey Old Rocks, How many fake supporters are you going to create to try and bolster your silly position?

Responding to facts with personal attacks only makes you look silly.

LOL. I do believe you're even more retarded that I first thought. LOL. I see you have no real response when your nonsense gets demolished.

Oldsocks at it again?

Dude you tried this lame tactic before.. Another sock? Or is this a family member/friend/co-worker?

Give us a break douchebag, you did this last time you showed your ass and needed to get out of it..... Grow up weasel....:lol::lol:

LOL. I do believe you're even more retarded that I first thought. LOL. I see you have no real response when your nonsense gets demolished.

Konradv, or oldsocks, or his brother/sister/mommy; tell your little alter ego panty waist little coward to face his lie like a man and stop trying to hide it with puppetry....

He is busted again as a known, willing and deliberate liar out to post propaganda and nothing more. Now if the little coward wants to act like an adult and face the evidence against him, he should do that and at least earn some respect for it. Or he can send his little sock army in and earn nothing but disdain...

Forum List

Back