Warmest March on record

As you can see by the reading, an increase in CO2 to 350 PPM will melt the Ice caps

rider-waite-deck1.jpg

LOL.... THis is the kind of so-called evidence I talked about before....

An Animation showing September ice coverage over 2o years, from 1979 to 2009.

First, you guys try and tell us short term like that is inaccurate in regards to climate....

Second, September is in the ending of the melting season for polar ice....

Third, If you look at the animation and let it go by 1 frame at a time you find variances going both ways.

For instance, all through the eighties we had nearly the same amount of ice coverage as 09', only it would be bigger in some areas and smaller in others....

In the 90's we see the same thing, variances going both ways and differences in ice regarding the different areas... one year the canada side had more ice, the next the european side had mire ice. And some years both had more or both had less ice..... its a pattern alright a pattern of natural variance...

Don't take my word for it look for yourself, look it over one frame at a time.....

http://nsidc.org/images/arcticseaicenews/20091005_Figure6.mov

Do that and you see the reality.....

konradv,

Answer the question. You are avoiding and avoiding and avoiding...just answer the question..
go get the puppet master and let him defend himself like a man.....

-------------------------------

What question would that be? Am I to understand you geniuses think Old Rocks and I are the same person? LOL!!! Are you guys that desperate now that Climategate has been proven to be an overblown hoax and the scientists exonerated, that you have to create fantasy constructs for your own sanity?!?! :cuckoo:

konradv,

Answer the question. You are avoiding and avoiding and avoiding...just answer the question..

What question would that be? Am I to understand you geniuses think Old Rocks and I are the same person? LOL!!! Are you guys that desperate now that Climategate has been proven to be an overblown hoax and the scientists exonerated, that you have to create fantasy constructs for your own sanity?!?! :cuckoo:

Okay you little home-schooled idiot.... Why haven't you shown any level of understanding on this? I will tell you.... its because you are a spoiled and ignorant little adolescent idiot....

Notice oldsocks hardly acknowledges you? how about how the rest of your side is ominously quiet when you post? If you were an adult with social experiences you would realize this is happening and why. The reasons for this are simple.... You are an idiot, and your inept and juvenile posts are an embarrassment. No one wants to be associated directly with you because of it.

Now go away and post in the teenager forums out there.....

I think that when those "scientists" start getting sued for fraud and the "exonerations" given to them by their fellow travelers begin to unravel you will start singing another tune, 'till then enjoy your little sojourn in fantasyland...it will come to an end soon enough.

And you might care to look into why the Germans have pulled out of any climate change negotiations....it seems the Germans think Climategate actually means something. Oh yes the Australians have also decided to shelve any proposed regs till 2013, even Jon Stewart is sounding like a climate skeptic now....for shame...

konradv,

LOL. Well, the posters in denial have certainly shown the parameters of their logic. Not only that, the limits of their evidence concerning global warming.

I think that when those "scientists" start getting sued for fraud and the "exonerations" given to them by their fellow travelers begin to unravel you will start singing another tune, 'till then enjoy your little sojourn in fantasyland...it will come to an end soon enough.

And you might care to look into why the Germans have pulled out of any climate change negotiations....it seems the Germans think Climategate actually means something. Oh yes the Australians have also decided to shelve any proposed regs till 2013, even Jon Stewart is sounding like a climate skeptic now....for shame...

konradv,

Sued by whom and for what? You people have shot your wad. The lies you told concerning the scientists have now been exposed, and those citizens in touch with reality realize the total lack of reason and logic in your position.

As for your other weak kneed accusations concerning the identity of posters, that kind of idiocy is all you have left. You honestly believe that there are more ignoramouses like you out there than people who have a modicum of knowledge?:lol:

LOL. Well, the posters in denial have certainly shown the parameters of their logic. Not only that, the limits of their evidence concerning global warming.

Can you show us one repeatable laboratory experiment that supports your "Doubling atmospheric CO2 causes instantaneous, cataclysmic and irreversible changes in the climate" hypothesis?

Remember, pointing to places where it's warming and saying: See that! Global Warming!! isn't real science

How about a CIVIL RICO case brought forth by the taxpayers for one. These criminals have been perpetrating a fraud on the country for 20 years and have been taking taxpayer monies by fraudulent means. The US government is also looking into criminal indictments for the same reason.

We have shot nothing Old Chum...we are just getting started...get ready for a long hard ride.

And you are the person who keeps trotting out BS graphs that have been proven false. Grow up.

Sued by whom and for what? You people have shot your wad. The lies you told concerning the scientists have now been exposed, and those citizens in touch with reality realize the total lack of reason and logic in your position.

As for your other weak kneed accusations concerning the identity of posters, that kind of idiocy is all you have left. You honestly believe that there are more ignoramouses like you out there than people who have a modicum of knowledge?:lol:

Kind of the plot calling the kettle black don't you think? In 20 years your gurus havn't been able to do one thing they said they could. Well... other than steal a whole bunch of money of course...they're real good at that.

LOL.... THis is the kind of so-called evidence I talked about before....

An Animation showing September ice coverage over 2o years, from 1979 to 2009.

First, you guys try and tell us short term like that is inaccurate in regards to climate....

Second, September is in the ending of the melting season for polar ice....

Third, If you look at the animation and let it go by 1 frame at a time you find variances going both ways.

For instance, all through the eighties we had nearly the same amount of ice coverage as 09', only it would be bigger in some areas and smaller in others....

In the 90's we see the same thing, variances going both ways and differences in ice regarding the different areas... one year the canada side had more ice, the next the european side had mire ice. And some years both had more or both had less ice..... its a pattern alright a pattern of natural variance...

Don't take my word for it look for yourself, look it over one frame at a time.....

http://nsidc.org/images/arcticseaicenews/20091005_Figure6.mov

Do that and you see the reality.....

Pretty lame bullshit. I feel bad for you.

Oldsocks at it again?
Dude you tried this lame tactic before.. Another sock? Or is this a family member/friend/co-worker?
Give us a break douchebag, you did this last time you showed your ass and needed to get out of it..... Grow up weasel....:eek::cuckoo:

You imagine that there is only one person in the world who thinks you're a retard? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....I'm sure there are legions who would agree if they happened to read any of your pathetic, lame, loony and extremely ignorant drivel.

:cuckoo::cuckoo: I know a sock when its this obvious, and especially when its twice in a row.... Twice now with me this little twerp came after me with a sock... Same MO, a few posts and just like the other one he will be gone when it fails...:cuckoo:

Only a true cowardly little twerp would try it twice so close together..... And all because he doesn't want to face his lies...... Wow what a wuss......:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oooooh....the little slack jawed idiot has his panties in a twist. LOL. You are such a crazy retard. I demonstrated just how completely clueless you are and all you've got as a comeback is to accuse everyone who thinks you're an idiot of being one person is many guises. LOL.

the gas is only a few parts in ten thousand
Second the math is just plain wrong in regards to volume of CO2 in the atmosphere. Its part per million or PPM not parts per then-thousand. And that alone shows the fact this article is fudged.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....you are unbelievably moronic. CO2 levels are around 390 parts per million now which is 3.9 (or "a few") parts per ten thousand. This mistake of yours alone shows that you are a clueless numbskull with pretensions of knowing something and makes everything you have to say from now on worth less than a cup of warm spit.

You just can't deal with someone showing your idiotic errors for all to see.

The fact is that anyone who reads even one of your posts can immediately tell that you are a flaming retard with his head up his ass. The fact that you think everyone who writes coherently and uses big words must be the same person is hilarious and extremely pathetic. Stuff a sock in it, gsock.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back