War with Iran, its Netanyahu's fault!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
In a Hebrew-language video message recorded before he headed to the opening of a Middle East conference in Warsaw, the prime minister hailed the fact that an Israeli leader was about to sit down with senior officials from “leading Arab countries” in order to “advance the common interest of war against Iran.”

An official translation of the statement, provided by the Government Press Office, translated Hebrew phrase milhama b’Iran literally “war with Iran,” when it was not clear that Netanyahu had meant literal military action.

Netanyahu’s staff scrambles after he speaks of ‘war against Iran’

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt it was an error in translation. He is looking for Iran to start something or he will do a false flag. He put Iran on guard.

So if there is a war, it will be Netanyahu's fault, also Pence and Trump want one , anything for the Israel and Saudi Arabia, just like we took out Iraq.

If WW3 starts over fictional religious nonsense between Iran and Israel then humanity deserves to be wiped out

Well, taking into account that Iran doesnt recognise Israel and calls it the Zionist regime, the deeds of Israeli authorities are somewhat understandable.

In a Hebrew-language video message recorded before he headed to the opening of a Middle East conference in Warsaw, the prime minister hailed the fact that an Israeli leader was about to sit down with senior officials from “leading Arab countries” in order to “advance the common interest of war against Iran.”

An official translation of the statement, provided by the Government Press Office, translated Hebrew phrase milhama b’Iran literally “war with Iran,” when it was not clear that Netanyahu had meant literal military action.

Netanyahu’s staff scrambles after he speaks of ‘war against Iran’

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt it was an error in translation. He is looking for Iran to start something or he will do a false flag. He put Iran on guard.

So if there is a war, it will be Netanyahu's fault, also Pence and Trump want one , anything for the Israel and Saudi Arabia, just like we took out Iraq.

as it ALWAYS is when Israel is involved.

anyone who knows anything about "arabs" and
Iranians------as I do having interacted with hundreds
of them over the past 50 years-----would understand
that "arabs" and Iranians have been in a battle
with each other for more than 1000 years. Any
interpretation of Netanyahu's remarks as being a
"threat of attack" on Iran-----is actually comical.

In a battle you obviously mean in cultural and common level. The thing is the Arabs are not major guilty ones in degradation of Iranians, but the Turks (not contemporary ones) are.

I find it more than a little hilarious that the 100th largest nation in the world, smaller than New Jersey, with a population smaller than New York City has so many people wetting their collective knickers with fear.

Jew-Shrug.jpg

In a battle you obviously mean in cultural and common level. The thing is the Arabs are not major guilty ones in degradation of Iranians, but the Turks (not contemporary ones) are.

sorta ESay. I used the term "arabs" ----a bit incorrectly----
I should have said "sunni muslims" ----HOWEVER ----turks are
NOT uniquely the "enemies" of Iranians. No doubt you know the issue of TRIBALISM amongst all flavors of muslims. It is the various (numerous as the stars) "tribes" that contend
with each other---------with SUNNI VS SHIITE being something like the TWO BASEBALL LEAGUES. ------and the big time fighting something like A WORLD SERIES faceoff

NOT uniquely the "enemies" of Iranians. No doubt you know the issue of TRIBALISM amongst all flavors of muslims. It is the various (numerous as the stars) "tribes" that contend
with each other---------with SUNNI VS SHIITE being something like the TWO BASEBALL LEAGUES. ------and the big time fighting something like A WORLD SERIES faceoff
I was speaking about much earlier times. It was not only about a religion. It was about a situation in which people of much lower cultural, economic and social background had taken over those who were much higher of them namely Persians and lowered them to this level.

I was speaking about much earlier times. It was not only about a religion. It was about a situation in which people of much lower cultural, economic and social background had taken over those who were much higher of them namely Persians and lowered them to this level.

oh------ok ONCE UPON A TIME-----15 HUNDRED YEARS
AGO

Tramp is provoking war with Iran , sanctioned to death (same as Iraq) and pulled out of the nuclear deal, and now he he thinks Iran wants to talk, talk about what?

What a fool he is.

Forum List

Back