War President? I Think Not

Psychoblues said:
I have participated in military operations, some extreme and others not, since 1968 up to 1991. I continue to advise aspiring defenders of the GREAT AMERICAN WAY. I have participated alongside and in conjunction with literally ALL AMERICAN FIGHTING FORCES and I AM PROUD OF THAT SERVICE. My service, however, has been as an enlistee of the United States Air Force. You got a problem with that?

Service in Korea to this day qualifies one for the Expeditionary Medal which also qualifies them for membership in the VFW. I didn't serve in the battles of 1950 thru 1953 but I damned sure served there and I left there with experience I'll never forget and the medal that I mentioned. My TDY (temporary duty assignments) from there opened my eyes, my brain and my tolerance for opposing political views. I still do the best I can with all that.

My service in Korea, Viet Nam, Grenada, Panama and Persian Gulf Desert Storm is genuine. I assume your service was clerical in nature and without the glory of death that you so desired. Que' Sera Sera.

BTW, I am not, as 98% of the Air Force is also not, a pilot. But my time spent in combat saving Marines asses as well as my own is just as important as your contributions or not?

Psychoblues

:bsflag: got some proof?

Forum List

Back