War on Trump is Spreading

No thanks to our corrupt two-tier justice system that you advocate for, nasty anti-American Democrat.
They same one under a trump’s hand picked DOJ with BOTH the house snd the senate under gop ?
So your saying you bozos were to Fking incompetent….makes sense. Top down shit. You’re a loser.
Cant get a old grandmother head of a child sex ring, locked up…

You’re in the second row, third from the left….the fat ugly one….according to a Trump seating chart.
All you, dud hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 😅

They same one under a trump’s hand picked DOJ with BITH the house snd the senate under gop ?
So your saying you bozis were to Fking incompetent….makes sense. Top down shit.
It's your corrupt leader meeting with the prosecutors of trump to plan out your lawfare. The most corrupt regime in the history of the United States, criminals all of them lying dishonest Democrat.

It's your corrupt leader meeting with the prosecutors of trump to plan out your lawfare. The most corrupt regime in the history of the United States, criminals all of them lying dishonest Democrat.

Now he’s a screamer ? Gee, I thought he was sleepy Joe. Make up your mind.
When did I call him sleepy Joe? I call him hopped up on drugs Joe, out of his fucking mind Joe. Potato Joe the pedo in the white house. I call you a stupid idiot because you are.

Screenshot_20221007-173659_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back