Do you realize how many 'Gods" humans have worshiped throughout history?
Billions of Hindu believe in their God. Billions of Muslims believe in Allah. Buddhist believe ....well you know.

You have at times acted extremely "Un-Christian" like on this forum.
None of us should believe we are better than others or that only our beliefs have validity.
Just saying.
So telling you that War is coming or if Peace, it is a False Peace is Un Christian?

Telling a man who cannot swim not to go into the deep end of the pool is unchristian?

Throwing a drowning man a lifeline and rebuking him for refusing the only thing that can rescue him is unchristian?

And here I thought we were talking about Russia, Ukraine, Iran and Israel and a war that appears to be escalating.

Not like Iran is both selling suicide drones to Russia in exchange for Russia helping them build Nukes with Joe Biden’s blessing is a problem, right?

Just sweep it under the rug and tell the man riding break neck across the countryside proclaiming that The British are coming, that he’s unchristian.

Billions of Hindu believe in their God. Billions of Muslims believe in Allah. Buddhist believe ....well you know.

None of us should believe we are better than others or that only our beliefs have validity.
Just saying.

If you are Christian....Let go and let God.
Since you mentioned Muslims do you apply this to them as well?

Just saying.

If you are Christian....Let go and let God.
God helps those who help themselves! :wink:

I didn’t see anything about mass murder by Bibi. I didn’t even see an explanation of what was happening. You best try again.
Excerpt from post article...

Blinken arrived during one of the deadliest periods of fighting in years in the occupied West Bank and east Jerusalem. An Israeli military raid Thursday killed 10 Palestinians in the flashpoint West Bank town of Jenin, while a Palestinian gunmen killed seven people outside a synagogue in an east Jerusalem settlement on Friday. The next morning, a 13-year-old Palestinian boy shot and wounded two Israelis elsewhere in east Jerusalem.

Iran and Israel were key allies in the 1980s when these theocratic governments…. the Islamic government of Iran and the Jewish government of Israel launched a coordinated attack on the Iraqi nuclear facility In the early 1980s. And Israel and Iran were together with each other as allies all throughout the Iran Iraq war….. which saw a secular Iraq a country filled with Christians and Muslims as equals fighting a brutal intolerant theocracy of Iran were women don’t even have the right to go outside without their hair uncovered. What the hell kind of country is that.

I have met people from Iraq who long for the days of their glorious Arab country of the 1980s to come back. You know Iraq was one of the greatest countries in the Middle East. We could all recall the history of Baghdad and Babylon.!!!

This thing goes back to the 1980s when we the USA should have worked more closely together with Iraq. In the fight against Iran. Of course the United States did supply Iraq with weapons but there was a whole Iran contra affair of which by the way Ronald Reagan apologize to Iraq for that. But it was a lesson to be learned we messed up there

I remember some government building in the 1980s in Baltimore hosted a Iraqi ambassador and the American people loved Iraq. In the 1980s the American people loved and admired the Iraqis for fighting Iran. Who was helping Iran it was Israel. And to this day many people in Israel regret that

That’s all history though. But it really is of course important to point out that when it comes to countries like Iran, Israel and Iraq with an every one of these countries there are secular people there are really wonderful religious people but there are also extremist Jews and Muslims in these countries who are so crazy that it really truly is our duty to oppose these people.

As an American as a Catholic. I’m not a Jew I’m not a Muslim I’m not a Palestinian I’m not at his rally that’s why I’m neutral when it comes to Israelpalestine there’s good people on both sides.

Inter faith marriages are outlawed in Iran and in Israel but it is allowed in countries like turkey and in Syria. What about that why does an America do something about that why don’t far left liberal do something about that. It’s a fact interfaith marriages cannot be performed in Iran or Israel the people of those countries have to leave their country to have their interfaith marriage ceremony.

When it comes to Israel Palestine you need one state. That’s the only way forward.

When it comes to Iran well it’s a tough situation he goes back to the 1980s with the Islamic government overthrowing the shah. So many Persian people love the shah to this very day….. Persian people have sort of been robbed of their image for some ignorant Americans and for some ignorant people all over the world including in the Arab countries they just think that the Iranians are all these religious extremists …when there is this beautiful Persian history there for all of us to uncover.

Last edited:
Excerpt from post article...

Blinken arrived during one of the deadliest periods of fighting in years in the occupied West Bank and east Jerusalem. An Israeli military raid Thursday killed 10 Palestinians in the flashpoint West Bank town of Jenin, while a Palestinian gunmen killed seven people outside a synagogue in an east Jerusalem settlement on Friday. The next morning, a 13-year-old Palestinian boy shot and wounded two Israelis elsewhere in east Jerusalem.
So a small war. If the Israeli response is mass murder can you explain why the Palestinians killing Jews isn’t? For extra credit can you post what started this altercation?

How many acts of mass murder have happened since the second coming of convict bibbi?
I would say that the entire Arab world trying to exterminate Israel at it’s inception and every day since would put such a tiny nation in the midst of an ocean of hatred on the defensive, no?

So why would any fool then choose to poke at a hornet’s nest?

And why would any fool walk barefoot and chance stubbing their toes upon a stumbling block?

Last edited:
Trump wants to know if you got the personal selfies of his ass that he took just for you.

Keep blaming Biden for everything including Israel & they'll be more selfies of Trump's ass coming to youur mailbox.
Keep putting your head in the sand ostrich man.

I’m not worried at all. Just sounding the trumpet for the clueless, the delusional and the lost.

So you're sounding the trumpet for yourself?????

Nobody "coddled" Iran, you irrational idiot.

The leaders of Iran and Isreal are adults who make their own decisions. If they go to war, it's on them. Trump has far more blame than Biden. He tore up the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, and sanctioned Iran.

How many acts of mass murder have happened since the second coming of convict bibbi?
Which has what connection to the U.S. conservatives in government? Do you even pause to read what you write? Israel kills Palis who are attacking their citizens or soldiers, the world loses its mind. Palis slaughter Palis, Arabs kill their brothers regularly, it's the weather channel, no one cares. Death is common there and will be so until the fight that finishes those who are trying to dispossess Israel are eliminated, totally. And yes, it IS going to happen.

Forum List

Back