War in God name

Originally posted by NewGuy
Again....Disprove it then.

Also, disprove the science.

In matters of faith, as in matters of taste, there can be no rational argument.

As for proof or disproof,ther is nothing to either be proven or disproven. Your assertions sound like you've spent too much time with your nose buried in Erich VonDaniken's load of tripe.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
In matters of faith, as in matters of taste, there can be no rational argument.

I will take that as a "No, I can't -you are right.."

I will take that as a "No, I can't -you are right.."

Take it however you wish...you're a zealot, and arguing with a zealot is pointless as no fact can make its way through the ideological fog filling the zealots mind.

Take it however you wish...you're a zealot, and arguing with a zealot is pointless as no fact can make its way through the ideological fog filling the zealots mind.

:cof:

Wow. That's telling me!

Bully, you have convinced me I have no proof of anything because you refuse to step up and admit you have been beaten and instead call names.

-Just like the rest of the Democratic politicians, your credibility is crap.

Originally posted by Kathianne
We must be a tough crowd, David seems to be gone. :p:

He never responds.

At any rate, expecting no response, and not caring one way or the other:

David2004
For one nation to dictate and control much of the global and military policies around the world often in the name of God is wrong.

If that's God's plan, who are you to question it?

:cof:

Wow. That's telling me!

Bully, you have convinced me I have no proof of anything because you refuse to step up and admit you have been beaten and instead call names.

-Just like the rest of the Democratic politicians, your credibility is crap.

Had you any arguments worth refuting, I would cheerfully do so. Your arguments are also rooted entirely in matters of faith. And, in matters of faith, as in matters of taste, there can be no argument.

Had you any arguments worth refuting, I would cheerfully do so. Your arguments are also rooted entirely in matters of faith. And, in matters of faith, as in matters of taste, there can be no argument.

You have faith you are right, I proved you wrong.

Drop the psychobabel and admit you are wrong.

-OR prove ME wrong.

Since you cannot do either, the only logical conclusion is that I am right and you know it.

-And now everyone else does too.

Same applies to arguing with an idiot.

Like my dad always says, "Son, you can't argue with someone you have to educate first."

I also have an honor system which clearly states that it is unfair to fight a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

That being said, if you've seen the prophecies that have already been fulfilled and you still don't believe prophecy is possible, then we have nothing to discuss.

Forum List

Back