Pastor gets Prison for Serman. Another reason to hate Liberalism

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Pastor gets prison for sermon
Sentenced to month in jail for offending homosexuals

A Swedish court has sentenced Ake Green, a pastor belonging to the Pentecostal movement, to a month in prison, under a law against incitement, after he was found guilty of having offended homosexuals in a sermon, according to Ecumenical News International.

Green had described homosexuality as "abnormal, a horrible cancerous tumor in the body of society" in a 2003 sermon.

Soren Andersson, the president of the Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender rights, said on hearing Green's jail sentence that religious freedom could never be used as a reason to offend people.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39328

Christians - it's coming. Make sure your shizzle is right...As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be before the coming of our Lord...and stuff.

Soren Andersson, the president of the Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender rights, said on hearing Green's jail sentence that religious freedom could never be used as a reason to offend people.

I wonder if it will ever get to the point in our country where the "right" to be not offended will trump freedom of religion.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I wonder if it will ever get to the point in our country where the "right" to be not offended will trump freedom of religion.

The answer is in the article I am about to post under your section.

Originally posted by -=d=-
Christians - it's coming. Make sure your shizzle is right...As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be before the coming of our Lord...and stuff.

I have often wondered when the anti christs are going to arrest people for hanging rosary beads on their rearview mirrors and offendeing any athiests who happen to be driving in a car next to or behind? Afterall they will say that the car itself is on govt sponsored roads?? :mad:

That's an atrocity. I don't care if somebody stands on a street corner and proclaims that all non-whites are actually demons sent to corrupt the masses, everyone should have the right to express their opinions. If you don't like it, you have a right not to listen.

This is both sick and wrong. We live in interesting times it looks like the peaceful time for preparation of the Lords coming is almost over. the Fulness of the Gentiles is coming in.

Forum List

Back