War Drums: U.S. Lawmakers Urge 'Material' Aid To Syria Rebels...

At some point the other financial shoe is going to drop, maybe in months, maybe in years.
When it does this economy will crash loudly enough to focus our attention the same way 9/11 did.
The 1% around the planet see this coming far more clearly than most Americans.
Much of the NDAA and SOPA-type legislation is being written with that future in mind.
"Choosing" between Democrat OR Republican in the voting booth won't alter our outcome.

Idiot, that was a WAR between Iran and Iraq, we sided with Saddam over the evil Iranian empire....you know the one that took our Embassy hostage.

We later showed we didn't support Saddam killing innocent people in Kuwait.

We don't support people like Saddam and Assad, well you do.

You're an idiot.

We don't support dictators killing innocent people, especially when those dictators are an enemy of our friends and are supported by Iran.

Lebanon....funny, we work with the LAF in Lebanon. We don't work with the Syrian military. :eusa_whistle:

We worked with the Egyptian military and hope they can keep the islamofascists from running their country. But you blame the US military for Egypt's problems when in fact we helped prevent major bloodshed there like in Syria.

FYI....Russia and Iran are the arms suppliers to Syria, so you should focus your hatred on them, not us trying to stop the massacre and possible loose WMDs.

In the 1950s it was Arab nationalists like Egypt's Nasser who posed the biggest threats to US strategic interests in the Middle East: Our oil under their soil. Our principle ally ever since that time has been fundamentalist Islam. From the Russian invasion of Afghanistan to the destruction of Yugoslavia to Libya, Syria and beyond, we consistently back the most reactionary Arab forces in the fight against meaningful Arab democracy.

Lebanon next?
We supported Saddam Hussein when he murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent Iranians:

"Iraq invaded Iran, first attacking Mehrabad Airport of Tehran and then entering the oil-rich Iranian land of Khuzestan, which also has a sizable Arab minority, on 22 September 1980 and declared it a new province of Iraq.

"With the support of the Arab states, the United States, and Europe, and heavily financed by the Arab states of the Persian Gulf, Saddam Hussein had become 'the defender of the Arab world' against a revolutionary Iran."

Saddam Hussein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which country is still the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet?

Uh, the State Department and Obamination promoted Egypt's people overthrowing their leader, not the US military which saw him as a stable figure in the region. Now those "peaceniks" like you look like dumbasses for opening up pandora's box.

The same for Libya where Obamination saw himself winning some Noble Peace Prize for taking down a dictator but his "NATO" plan backfired and allowed the terrorists to take over the country.

If the US military was calling the shots, we would've supported Mubarak in Egypt and wouldn't have this mess there now. In Libya we would've decided to quickly end the war there by killing Qaddaffi in the first week while finding moderates to quickly fill in the holes instead of allowing outside terrorists to flock to Libya like Obamination allowed with his wimpy ass plan.

After Mubarak, Egypt was taken over by terrorists. After Gaddafi, Libya was taken over by terrorists. Why is the US regime so interested in promoting terrorists taking over these middle eastern countries?
Follow the money; it leads to Wall Street via the Pentagon.

Idiot, are you claiming the US military is the one causing trouble in these countries?

It's not Russia, Iran, China and North Korea? The Russian delegation was given a parade in Syria last week while Assad was killing his people in the streets. Assad is only following the model built by Mao and Stalin, kill all the defectors.

Meanwhile idiots like you are making excuses for Assad, Mao, Stalin, etc blaming their evil actions on the US military.:cuckoo:

Your moral compass is fucked up, get a GPS courtesy of the US military. Yeah, we fly those satellites and provide the service for FREE to mankind....that is so evil of the US military, eh?

Only Al Qaeda/Islamists,Globalist Elites, and the Military Industrial Complex are benefiting from all this meddling. Ordinary American Citizens are continuing to suffer through this massive debt/massive poverty misery.

Last edited:
Paulitician, do you really have a problem with this idea? I understand your position of no war and no police action but these people are being slaughtered in their own homes and in the public square. It would be just like our govt killing ows protesters or tea partiers. We are one of the few who have the power to help those in dire need when it comes to the cause of freedom from oppression.

We just have to learn that we can't dictate the outcome with our help. It's not called freedom our way. It should be respected as freedom to choose your way. If we perceive an even worse outcome then obviously we should not interfere.

The libertarians and the far right reactionaries projected unrealistic definitions onto Rubio. He is a conservative Republican, kiddos, which means he believes in the projection of hard power overseas when the US can do it.

The Paulestinian is just like liberals, he looks out for himself.

If stopping Assad is going to cost him a dime, then he doesn't support it. He only will stop Assad if he thinks he can benefit from it.

He says the same crap about Iran, ignoring the FACT Iran said they will use the nukes to bring back their 12th Imam in addition to eliminating big and little satan from the planet. Oh, but Iran is on the other side of the world so they can't really harm the US......9/11 disproved that theory.

Paulitician, do you really have a problem with this idea? I understand your position of no war and no police action but these people are being slaughtered in their own homes and in the public square. It would be just like our govt killing ows protesters or tea partiers. We are one of the few who have the power to help those in dire need when it comes to the cause of freedom from oppression.

We just have to learn that we can't dictate the outcome with our help. It's not called freedom our way. It should be respected as freedom to choose your way. If we perceive an even worse outcome then obviously we should not interfere.

Last edited:

Both sides are doing a lot of slaughtering. Unfortunately, we only get one-sided propaganda to promote support for more War here at home. It really isn't anything new. The M.I.C. is the ultimate master of such propaganda. We should just let Syrians solve Syrian problems. Our American Tax Dollars don't need to be blown over there.

Over 7000 people have been slaughtered. This is not in some jungle country where aid would be impractical.

At least we could help impose a humanitarian area where tanks and such are forbiden.

If not why?

The libertarians and the far right reactionaries projected unrealistic definitions onto Rubio. He is a conservative Republican, kiddos, which means he believes in the projection of hard power overseas when the US can do it.

I'm very disappointed with Rubio. He's being co-opted and groomed by the corrupt old-guard Elite. He's selling out. It's sad.

I'm very disappointed with Rubio. He's being co-opted and groomed by the corrupt old-guard Elite. He's selling out. It's sad.

I guess I'm behind the curve. What is Rubio doing to sell out?

If stopping Assad is going to cost him a dime, then he doesn't support it. He only will stop Assad if he thinks he can benefit from it.

He says the same crap about Iran, ignoring the FACT Iran said they will use the nukes to bring back their 12th Imam in addition to eliminating big and little satan from the planet. Oh, but Iran is on the other side of the world so they can't really harm the US......9/11 disproved that theory.

You just paid for Al Qaeda/Islamists to seize power in Libya & Egypt. And that doesn't matter to you. See, i find that shocking. All those $Billions in Tax Dollars to put Al Qaeda/Islamists in power? That's just an insane Foreign Policy. And now you're gonna pay to put the Taliban in control of vast portions of Afghanistan too. It's the old 'If you can't beat em, join em' phiolosophy now being practiced by our Government. And personally, i don't want to pay for that despicable approach. But hey, that's just me.

Nada.

Rubio should not be supporting our intervening in yet another Nation's Civil War. He is being co-opted and groomed by the old-guard Elite. And that's very sad, because he had real promise.

if paulitician is against Rubio now then that is good reason for conservatives to support him.

I don't recall seeing the US military intervene in Egypt, you must be going mad.

As for Libya, Obamintion's "plan" caused that mess, not the US military. The US military can only do what they are told to do. Since Obamination wants a "community military" he forced us to play a back-up role to NATO forces that dragged out the fighting which helped the terrorists gain more power.

Afghanistan is another example of Obamination screwing things up by telling the Taliban we'll be out by a certain date.

Meanwhile you blame his actions on the US military that only takes orders. The US military got the job done in Iraq, it was the politicians in DC that helped the insurgency with their words and actions.

You just paid for Al Qaeda/Islamists to seize power in Libya & Egypt. And that doesn't matter to you. See, i find that shocking. All those $Billions in Tax Dollars to put Al Qaeda/Islamists in power? That's just an insane Foreign Policy. And now you're gonna pay to put the Taliban in control of vast portions of Afghanistan too. It's the old 'If you can't beat em, join em' phiolosophy now being practiced by our Government. And personally, i don't want to pay for that despicable approach. But hey, that's just me.

I do find that disturbing on two levels.

First and foremost that they are gaining power.

Secondly, if we are going to share our treasure to help others we need better intel on what the outcomes may be. As I stated earlier if we fear the outcome then keep the help reserved.

Having said that I don't hold Obama to blame for this outcome anymore than I hold bush responsible for no WMD's in Iraq.

'If you can't beat em, join em.' That's the new Big Brother approach. Radical Al Qaeda/Islamists have benefited greatly from our recent Interventions. And that's very very sad.

Rubio just has common sense, something that is foreign to Paulestinians.

Rubio being a Cuban-American understands evil dictators killing innocent people to take/keep power. These Paulestinians don't care about others being slaughtered until it is their turn to get slaughtered.

Forum List

Back