War crimes court opens probe into Palestinian territories

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Finally some Justice for the Palestinians Murdered by the State terrorism of the brutal Israeli State...
War crimes court opens probe into Palestinian territories - Yahoo News

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court launched a preliminary probe Friday that could clear the way for a full-scale investigation into possible war crimes in Palestinian territories — plunging the court into the most politically charged conflict it has ever tackled.

Related Stories
  1. US blasts ICC war crimes probe of Israel as 'tragic irony' AFP
  2. ICC opens examination of Israeli-Palestinian conflict Reuters
  3. ICC opens investigation into Israeli-Palestinian conflict Reuters
  4. Palestinians submit documents to join ICC Associated Press
  5. Israel withholds funds, weighs lawsuits against Palestinians Reuters
Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda said in a statement she will conduct the preliminary examination with "full independence and impartiality."

Potential cases Bensouda could take on include allegations of war crimes by Israel during last summer's Gaza war where the Palestinians suffered heavy civilian casualties. Israel's settlement construction on occupied Palestinian lands could also be examined.

The cases could also include alleged war crimes by Hamas, which controls Gaza, including the firing of thousands of rockets at Israeli residential areas from crowded neighborhoods.

Finally some Justice for the Palestinians Murdered by the State terrorism of the brutal Israeli State...
War crimes court opens probe into Palestinian territories - Yahoo News

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court launched a preliminary probe Friday that could clear the way for a full-scale investigation into possible war crimes in Palestinian territories — plunging the court into the most politically charged conflict it has ever tackled.

Related Stories
  1. US blasts ICC war crimes probe of Israel as 'tragic irony' AFP
  2. ICC opens examination of Israeli-Palestinian conflict Reuters
  3. ICC opens investigation into Israeli-Palestinian conflict Reuters
  4. Palestinians submit documents to join ICC Associated Press
  5. Israel withholds funds, weighs lawsuits against Palestinians Reuters
Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda said in a statement she will conduct the preliminary examination with "full independence and impartiality."

Potential cases Bensouda could take on include allegations of war crimes by Israel during last summer's Gaza war where the Palestinians suffered heavy civilian casualties. Israel's settlement construction on occupied Palestinian lands could also be examined.

The cases could also include alleged war crimes by Hamas, which controls Gaza, including the firing of thousands of rockets at Israeli residential areas from crowded neighborhoods.

Well it looks like hamas are getting ready to march of into the distance as the first two incidents are covered by international law in Israel's favour. The last will show just how far hamas will go to kill Jews and will result in the P.A. being arrested on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

We all saw the journalists work last summer that showed how hamas manipulated the evidence and were caught out.

Hamas welcomes ICC inquiry into Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Hamas welcomes ICC inquiry into Israeli-Palestinian conflict - Yahoo News

Hamas welcomes the move.

Israel is crapping its pants.

Interesting.
Where do you see Israel crapping their pants?
Withholding Palestinian Taxes as Nut&Yahoo has done!
What does that have to do with what I asked?
PUNISHMENT YOU IDIOT!!!!!

Hamas welcomes the move.

Interesting.

God you're stupid Pbel. Go to sleep early tonight.

Hamas welcomes the move.

Interesting.

Sure Toasted, I should take it easy on your dysfunctional logic, I don't want to sap your gray matter....

Sure Toasted, I should take it easy on your dysfunctional logic, I don't want to sap your gray matter....

dysfunctional logic?? Look who's talking ! You have no logic Pbel. All you got are delusions and Palestinian propaganda.

Hamas welcomes the move.

Interesting.

NOPE the reality is the ICC has no jurisdiction over Israel so they can not be brought up on charges. If they issue individual arrest warrants Israel just refuses to allow any movement in and out of Israel and issues arrest warrants of its own for all the worlds leaders. It is the Palestinians that are going to come out of this the losers when their leaders are faced with warrants of arrest for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Now this will be interesting

Hamas welcomes the move.

Interesting.

Covered by the Geneva conventions and the part of the UN charter dealing with funding terrorism. You and the palis lose again

Hamas welcomes the move.

Interesting.

WRONG part of withholding terrorist funds, so the ICC will laugh in your face on that one.

Wheres you certificate of SANITY, as you are coming out with some pretty insane remarks lately

Need to prosecute Hamas for war crimes.
Agreed, their leadership is criminal along with the Israeli response of causing so many innocents to be killed...
It's impossible to fight a war without killing innocents. Should America be prosecuted for killing civilians in Germany during WWII?

Blame Hamas the aggressor not Israel the defender.
the rules have changed bombing civilians is a crime, that why Serbia's leader died in UN custody and others are imprisoned...

Need to prosecute Hamas for war crimes.
Agreed, their leadership is criminal along with the Israeli response of causing so many innocents to be killed...
It's impossible to fight a war without killing innocents. Should America be prosecuted for killing civilians in Germany during WWII?

Blame Hamas the aggressor not Israel the defender.
the rules have changed bombing civilians is a crime, that why Serbia's leader died in UN custody and others are imprisoned...

Those rules have been in place since 1948, did not stop the UN from ordering the bombing of civilians did it.

But first read the Geneva conventions on what constitutes a civilian and how they can lose that protected status once they become willing or unwilling human shields. Also how the side in the conflict that fights from civilian areas are the ones to blame for any civilian deaths in those areas.

So will we see the P.A. all clapped in irons and led out of Palestine to spend the rest of their days in solitary confinement ?

Hamas welcomes the move.

Interesting.

WRONG part of withholding terrorist funds, so the ICC will laugh in your face on that one.
Russian Former nightclub bouncer
Avigdor Lieberman said on Sunday.

"We will demand of our friends in Canada, in Australia and in Germany simply to stop funding it,"

Israel lobbies foreign powers to cut ICC funding - Yahoo News

Forum List

Back