Wanted!!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Does anyone here know how to resize an animated picture that will be the correct size for my avie? The one I have in storage is too big and I have no clue how to make it smaller. If someone knows how to do it...I can send the pic in pm to you. I will reward you with greenies (pos rep) and lots of butt kissing cuz I really want this avie. Actually, I have TWO that need resizing.

Anyone have the experience to do this for me?

Does anyone here know how to resize an animated picture that will be the correct size for my avie? The one I have in storage is too big and I have no clue how to make it smaller. If someone knows how to do it...I can send the pic in pm to you. I will reward you with greenies (pos rep) and lots of butt kissing cuz I really want this avie. Actually, I have TWO that need resizing.

Anyone have the experience to do this for me?

You can do it online.

Resize animated gif

It's all a moot point now anyway. A titty was showing, so..I had to take it down. :(

You can do it with Image Ready (part of Photoshop), but you must resize every frame of the gif. I enlarged a smily e.g. On the board is a thread about free Photoshop!
I also can do it for you, but I am not often online, so it would take some time.

Forum List

Back