Wanted: One Judge

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
From the day the Chicago sewer rat began his first campaign for the White House he billed himself as the nation’s spiritual leader:

“Today, two judges of the Fifth Circuit chose to misrepresent the facts and the law,” a White House spokeswoman, Brandi Hoffine, said. “The president’s actions were designed to bring greater accountability to our broken immigration system, grow the economy and keep our communities safe. They are squarely within the bounds of his authority and they are the right thing to do for the country.”

Appeals Court Denies Bid to Let Obama Immigration Plan Proceed
By JULIA PRESTON
MAY 26, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/27/u...-appeals-rules-on-obama-immigration-plan.html

Double-speaking the law into his gutter moralalty:

“ . . . the right thing to do for the country.”​

is more of the same crapola Taqiyya the Liar has been spreading around for more than six years. From the day I saw through him, I lived with one daily prayer. I prayed that one judge would find the right words to include one constitutional fact in a written opinion —— any opinion will suffice —— “The president has no authority to legislate his personal moral code.”

Double-speaking the law into his gutter morality:

“ . . . the right thing to do for the country.”

is more of the same crapola Taqiyya the Liar has been spreading around for more than six years. From the day I saw through him, I lived with one daily prayer. I prayed that one judge would find the right words to include one constitutional fact in a written opinion —— any opinion will suffice —— “The president has no authority to legislate his personal moral code.”

Could this be the judge I’ve prayed for:

GetFile.aspx

U.S. District Judge Rosemary M. Collyer. (Charles Dharapak/AP)

"I'm not asking you to give me your brief. I want you to explain ... why it's not an insult to the Constitution?" Collyer said.

Federal Judge Blasts Obama Lawyers Arguing Obamacare Case
Thursday, May 28, 2015 11:49 AM
By: Andrew Zajac

Federal Judge Blasts Obama Lawyers Arguing Obamacare Case

Be still my pounding heart:

At one point in the hearing, she interrupted Justice Department attorney Joel McElvain to press him for an explanation about his argument that the case should be tossed because Congress couldn’t actually claim any harm, the Associated Press reported.

“You don’t really believe that, do you? I have a very hard time taking that statement seriously,” she said, ultimately ending the hearing without issuing a ruling. “I have lots of ideas. I just haven’t decided yet.”

Obamacare dinged as judge mocks fed attorney
Posted By Cheryl Chumley On 05/29/2015 @ 10:08 am

Obamacare dinged as judge mocks fed attorney

I am delirious with joy by the thought this is one of Judge Collyer’s ideas:

“The president has no authority to legislate his personal moral code.”

Forum List

Back