Want to see a clown show that would make Barnum & Bailey jealous?

There is no button and no finger
Then someone should tell the Orange One to stop tweeting about his big button. The guy is an idiot
Actually he is a genius. Whet you snowflakes have not figured out is that the 'Button' that Trump has referenced, the one that he has used many times and still continues to use, is the 'Twitter' Button, and every time he uses it snowflakes get triggered and go bat-shit crazy.

Bwuhahaha..... :p

Does anyone here think that Trump could play 9 holes of golf if his fat ass had to walk and carry his clubs?
Apparently he is smarter and more fit than you are shit hole sniffer, but I am sure he can afford people like you to carry his clubs if he doesn't feel like doing it.

You might want to try working first and getting off food stamps before commenting on The President's health next time.

Watch these tools make complete fools of themselves.

Enjoy!

Yeah. I caught some of this bullshit this AM. Man must be a slow day in the news.

Reporters asking if Trump is healthy?? LMAO guess those morons would rather make the news than report the news.

LMAO.

Last edited:
Then someone should tell the Orange One to stop tweeting about his big button. The guy is an idiot
Actually he is a genius. Whet you snowflakes have not figured out is that the 'Button' that Trump has referenced, the one that he has used many times and still continues to use, is the 'Twitter' Button, and every time he uses it snowflakes get triggered and go bat-shit crazy.

....because that’s how you want your president to behave — like an internet troll. Obviously you low information voters (Trump supporters that make up only 30-something percent of Americans) respect him more for his childish behavior; but the rest of us — the majority — are just shaking our heads that such a thin-skinned man-child is in the Oval Office.

The fake news douchebags at CNN, MSNBC, etc., are literally mentally ill. There is no amount of money that could make a normal person behave like fake news CNN, MSNBC behave, I assume...Do the fake news MSM fucktards even realize their actions are a crime against democracy just like what Crooked Hillary and the DNC did...oh wait...they are actually part of the DNC...my bad! :p

....because that’s how you want your president to behave — like an internet troll. Obviously you low information voters (Trump supporters that make up only 30-something percent of Americans) respect him more for his childish behavior; but the rest of us — the majority — are just shaking our heads that such a thin-skinned man-child is in the Oval Office.
You are going to have a very sore neck after shaking your head for the next seven years.

Yes, snowflakes fueled by hate know better...

Guy, it isn't hate.

It's self-preservation.

We have a crazy person with his finger on the button talking about how his button is "bigger" than the other crazy person with his finger on a button.

I just imagine you popping out of the rubble of a nuclear war, and saying, "Well, that sure showed those snowflakes!" right before you die of radiation poisoning.
Perhaps it isn't hate but sheer lunacy. You are projecting your own condition onto Trump. You sound like Mindwars with his paranoid rantings.

Enjoy!

Yeah. I caught some of this bullshit this AM. Man must be a slow day in the news.

Reporters asking if Trump is healthy?? LMAO guess those morons would rather make the news than report the news.

LMAO.

Do you remember them drilling Obama's doctor about his smoking? Or drinking? Or drug use earlier in life? Or anything?

Enjoy!

LMAO.

Do you remember them drilling Obama's doctor about his smoking? Or drinking? Or drug use earlier in life? Or anything?

Nope. Never heard a word about Obama's smoking or drinking which Trump does neither of. And of course you never heard a word about his drug use as a teen.

Yet here are the news mavens all over that doctor about Trump's health.

Good Lord it sure was a hoot.

Enjoy!

You gotta admit...these Koooks are damn entertaining...haha
Screaming_Snowflake.jpg

Watching the seditious liberal media attempt to keep their Butt-hurt, hate-driven false narrative that Trump is somehow mentally unstable alive was both comical and repulsive at the same time.

The doctor completely destroyed their concocted bullshit, stomping on every cockroach every time the next would pop up and plead, 'Isn't there any chance, any sign, any hope he might not be fit for the job?'

Naw, it kind of reminds me of Iraqi Information Minister insisting that there were no tanks in Baghdad.

Anyone who claims a 71 year old who is severely overweight is in "Excellent health" shouldn't call himself a physician.

We don't need no stinkin doctors, we have internet keyboard jockeys who can examine, diagnose and prescribe from a distance.

Watching the seditious liberal media attempt to keep their Butt-hurt, hate-driven false narrative that Trump is somehow mentally unstable alive was both comical and repulsive at the same time.

The doctor completely destroyed their concocted bullshit, stomping on every cockroach every time the next would pop up and plead, 'Isn't there any chance, any sign, any hope he might not be fit for the job?'

Naw, it kind of reminds me of Iraqi Information Minister insisting that there were no tanks in Baghdad.

Anyone who claims a 71 year old who is severely overweight is in "Excellent health" shouldn't call himself a physician.

So how has slightly overweight become severely overweight? :)

It is amazing how mentally unstable you and others are over this.

When the un son said he had a button on his desk, everyone.....AND I MEAN EVERYONE with a more than a single brain cell thought, "not as big as the United States"

Trump just said what every intelligent person thought.

Seek help.

(removed erroneous quote)

Snowflake 'Butt-hurt'...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, snowflakes fueled by hate know better...

Guy, it isn't hate.

It's self-preservation.

We have a crazy person with his finger on the button talking about how his button is "bigger" than the other crazy person with his finger on a button.

I just imagine you popping out of the rubble of a nuclear war, and saying, "Well, that sure showed those snowflakes!" right before you die of radiation poisoning.
You do know that Trump just doesn't hit a button to launch nuclear weapons. Lol, you really need some new material.

Forum List

Back