Want to guess whats ruining this country

Sgt. Ray Evers said early Sunday morning police had made three arrests - two for disorderly conduct and one for aggravated assault. Evers said there were no reports of injuries or damage.

This is just horrible......

Obviously, the cops under orders from that Kenyan in the WH, gave the black thugs a pass.

More likely that ****** Holder, but same difference.

What's ruining this country are the racist attitudes from Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans and Asians. Frankly, I don't care what race you are as long as you treat me with the respect that I treat you. When it comes to young people rioting in the streets that happended back when the Vietnam war started so why is it such a big deal now? Most of you on this board are baby boomers and remember watching those riots on CBS, ABC and NBC the only three stations we had at that time. You also remember the civil rights marches and saw hundreds of people being pelted with stones, sprayed with high powered water hoses, and attacked by dogs. All of you act like this is something new. Instead of cursing out each other and blaming each other what you need to do is to talk to your own grandchildren about being the kind of person who cares about their neighbor regardless of what their origin of birth is. That's the problem with this country...we discriminate against each other and then bitch about it but don't do a damn thing about it.

Pot, meet kettle.

Yeap a racist piece of shit who thinks the important factor in this whole situation is the color of the kids doing it.

Stop calling yourself a democrat and get thee to a party who will wallow in racism like you wish.

I hear the Tea party folks allow racists in their ranks so get moving.

I suspect you LIED when you called yourself a democrat anyway.

Do you really think that a big group of white youths would act like this?

If so you are a moron.

It's called mob think...and yes, you get a large group of white youth like this, they would...and have over the years.

Yes, certainly a white man is the only one who succumbs to mob mentality.

More likely that ****** Holder, but same difference.

But you're not a bigot, supposedly. :rolleyes:

I'm bigoted against stupidity and racism. Holder is clearly both, he's a fucking ******, no better than that Black Panther asshole who wants to kill cracker babies. I also got no problem calling a KKK douche a fucking white trash asshole, or a fence hopping Mexican a wetback.

I'm sorry you are so fucking stupid that you can't ascertain the difference.

By the by modturd where is your outrage in the threads about that ****** calling white people crackers? Oh that's right...

Fucking little liberal hypocritical punk.

Do you really think that a big group of white youths would act like this?

If so you are a moron.

It's called mob think...and yes, you get a large group of white youth like this, they would...and have over the years.

Yes, certainly a white man is the only one who succumbs to mob mentality.

Which, of course, is the direct opposite of what I said...but you just keep on rolling.

I'm bigoted against stupidity and racism. Holder is clearly both, he's a fucking ******, no better than that Black Panther asshole who wants to kill cracker babies. I also got no problem calling a KKK douche a fucking white trash asshole, or a fence hopping Mexican a wetback.

By the by modturd where is your outrage in the threads about that ****** calling white people crackers? Oh that's right...

Least you admit you're a bigot. Goodness knows you going around using the N word over and over and thinking because a certain percentage of African Americans say it makes it okay on your end.

As for the other thread, didn't see it. What I know I did see however is you once again making another bigoted remark towards African Americans. You already made a thread using the N word several times while blaming them for AIDS. So you can't do it. What's your encore? Pissing on someone? Wait, you already did that. Hell, I'm not sure what you can follow up your bigotry or stupidity with next.

Least you admit you're a bigot. Goodness knows you going around using the N word over and over and thinking because a certain percentage of African Americans say it makes it okay on your end.

As for the other thread, didn't see it. What I know I did see however is you once again making another bigoted remark towards African Americans. You already made a thread using the N word several times while blaming them for AIDS. So you can't do it. What's your encore? Pissing on someone? Wait, you already did that. Hell, I'm not sure what you can follow up your bigotry or stupidity with next.

Ah modturd is all butt hurt over a totally and completely sarcastic thread I started. Get the waaahmbulance.

As for saying ******, let me ask you little modturd, do you REALLY think saying "the N word" is any better? everyone here knows what you mean.

Speaking of everyone here, I would hope that even the idiots like you would have the reading skills to read the 900 posts I've made defending blacks when the willam joyces start posting their stupid shit; and maybe could figure out the purpose of my using the word.

On the other hand, I don't really give a fuck what a little punk ass bitch like you thinks, nor will I until you manage to find one single god damned thread in which someone who agrees with you politically has said something they shouldn't have said and you call them out for it. Unless and until you are nothing but a little partisan dick sucker..

Flash mob disrupts South Street | Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/21/2010

What a disgrace, look at the pictures to see what the problem is

Anyone with half a fucking brain can figure out this guy is a racist piece of shit by what he said and the picture he posted.

Defend him if you wish.

I refuse to allow some asshole like this to feel comfortable in my party.

He needs to get his ass to another party.

It takes a racist to see one. I thought he was talking about all the kids, just like the police were.

Ah modturd is all butt hurt over a totally and completely sarcastic thread I started. Get the waaahmbulance.

As for saying ******, let me ask you little modturd, do you REALLY think saying "the N word" is any better? everyone here knows what you mean.

Speaking of everyone here, I would hope that even the idiots like you would have the reading skills to read the 900 posts I've made defending blacks when the willam joyces start posting their stupid shit; and maybe could figure out the purpose of my using the word.

On the other hand, I don't really give a fuck what a little punk ass bitch like you thinks, nor will I until you manage to find one single god damned thread in which someone who agrees with you politically has said something they shouldn't have said and you call them out for it. Unless and until you are nothing but a little partisan dick sucker..

I understand your twisted purpose for you using the word. The word is one of the ugliest words in the English language and yet you use it in the same way the Klan would when you used it against Holder just now. Also, this has nothing to do with partisanship, at all.

I understand your twisted purpose for you using the word. The word is one of the ugliest words in the English language and yet you use it in the same way the Klan would when you used it against Holder just now. Also, this has nothing to do with partisanship, at all.

It's a word bert, nothing more. And it has EVERYTHING to do with partisanship when you get pissed when someone who disagrees with you says something you don't like and you speak out EVERY time, yet you never say jack to your fellow liberals even when they break board rules. You're a hack and a joke.

Sgt. Ray Evers said early Sunday morning police had made three arrests - two for disorderly conduct and one for aggravated assault. Evers said there were no reports of injuries or damage. This part of the article seems to have been ignored by the OP. I'm not sure that this is much different from the days when everyone would gather at the local Hot Shoppes or Mighty Mo, etc., and drive around. Jeez, people would get upset in those days because of the loud car stereos and glass pack mufflers--and a bunch of teens hanging out drinking cokes! Occasionally there were fights, but mostly people were put off by the sheer numbers of teens congregated in one spot.

These days with Facebook and twitter, it's just easier to let each other know where to show up.

Forum List

Back