Want to guess whats ruining this country

Many parents abdicate responsibility to the schools which fail miserably at values education and discipline (for many different reasons) Kids get in trouble in town and the juvenile justice system gives them a slap on the wrist. And then we wonder why they "don't understand the ramifications". The adults in charge are doing them an extreme disservice IMHO.

You reap what you sow...

Many parents abdicate responsibility to the schools which fail miserably at values education and discipline (for many different reasons) Kids get in trouble in town and the juvenile justice system gives them a slap on the wrist. And then we wonder why they "don't understand the ramifications". The adults in charge are doing them an extreme disservice IMHO.

You reap what you sow...

Really? Where do you live? Because here, the justice system jumps on chances to throw kids "in the system" for just about anything.

Yes, though, I can agree with you most parents to expect the schools to teach their children "morals" and "values" and fail to realize that's not what schools are for. Parenting should be done in the home, not the classroom.

Clearly it's all of the Denim.

Things really went down hill after we adopted more casual standards of attire. Gents in Fedoras and shiny shoes and Ladies wearing gloves and silk stockings would never behave in such an uncouth fashion.

Not bad thinking. I know when I dress up, I'm on my best behavior.....hmmm.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2Smuf7kFU]YouTube - Hundreds Pack South Street During Flash Mob[/ame]

I guess Truth hates the truth

Dam white people and their non violent flash mobs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5PyIVVKoWU]YouTube - Official Seattle Glee Flash Mob Video - Seattle, Westlake[/ame]

Sgt. Ray Evers said early Sunday morning police had made three arrests - two for disorderly conduct and one for aggravated assault. Evers said there were no reports of injuries or damage.

This is just horrible......

What's ruining this country are the racist attitudes from Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans and Asians. Frankly, I don't care what race you are as long as you treat me with the respect that I treat you. When it comes to young people rioting in the streets that happended back when the Vietnam war started so why is it such a big deal now? Most of you on this board are baby boomers and remember watching those riots on CBS, ABC and NBC the only three stations we had at that time. You also remember the civil rights marches and saw hundreds of people being pelted with stones, sprayed with high powered water hoses, and attacked by dogs. All of you act like this is something new. Instead of cursing out each other and blaming each other what you need to do is to talk to your own grandchildren about being the kind of person who cares about their neighbor regardless of what their origin of birth is. That's the problem with this country...we discriminate against each other and then bitch about it but don't do a damn thing about it.

Oh shit I figured out what he was talking about

Look at picture 9, a bar with no bathrooms ... no wonder there were riots.

Then leave my party you racist asshole and find a party the embraces racism.

You make me want to puke you piece of shit.

Do you have documents for this?

I have one for you, you intellectually dishonest piece of filth.

4446870604_372194a7bd_o.jpg

Ah, the Race Card Card.

So the real problem is youth in general, just because this is the fourth time this has happened in the past two months, and every time it has happened it has been all black youth is just a coincidence

Yeap a racist piece of shit who thinks the important factor in this whole situation is the color of the kids doing it.

Stop calling yourself a democrat and get thee to a party who will wallow in racism like you wish.

I hear the Tea party folks allow racists in their ranks so get moving.

I suspect you LIED when you called yourself a democrat anyway.

Do you really think that a big group of white youths would act like this?

If so you are a moron.

It's called mob think...and yes, you get a large group of white youth like this, they would...and have over the years.

Forum List

Back