Want a Job at Kandahar Airfield?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
IMG_0065.JPG

Seems someone is going to be looking for 500-600 personnel to man heavy weapons at guard posts around the huge air base. No word on pay yet and experience requirements. But, keep an eye on it @ Industry Talk FBO 8211 RFI For 500-600 Armed Guards For Kandahar Airfield Feral Jundi

Blackwater is the only company in teh US I can think of that has the inroads with military and law enforcement to go for that contract when it is offered.

Blackwater is the only company in teh US I can think of that has the inroads with military and law enforcement to go for that contract when it is offered.

Afraid no. Can't name them off hand but the website I linked to has an extensive list of companies that hire military vets for an amazing variety of jobs.

Afraid no. Can't name them off hand but the website I linked to has an extensive list of companies that hire military vets for an amazing variety of jobs.

For guarding some terrorists from other terrorists half way around the world?

Tags for anyone taking such a job is "operator," and that isn't a good one to have anymore. By the way, Blackwater isn't it's name now. Also, know that if you sign up, it is good money, but you will be picked up for watch by Circles. They view anyone taking such jobs as adventurers, valuable in the short run, but possibilities in going rogue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back