Wanna See Michelle Obama? Clean up your spirit first.

Jack Fate

I'm Your Daddy
May 31, 2010
Northern Washington state
Michelle Obama: So, once again, we have the power. We’ve got this man in office. I think we’re all proud of Barack and his accomplishments. Everybody I know in our communities are praying for us. Every day we feel that. And let me just tell your listeners that it means all the world to us to know that there are prayer circles out there and people who are keeping the spirits clean around us.

Transcript of the 'TJMS'' Interview with Michelle Obama

Sounds like she's dabbling in witchcraft to me. Is the liberal media going to start saying the first lady is a witch?

Not unless she says she dabbled in witchcraft like ODonnell said from her own mouth. Let me get this straight, you mad at the "liberal media" because they pushed play on a tape of ODonnell saying crazy shit?

Sounds like she's dabbling in witchcraft to me. Is the liberal media going to start saying the first lady is a witch?

you mad at the "liberal media" because they pushed play on a tape of ODonnell saying crazy shit?

Considering how old she was when she did it, and more imporatantly the nature of the show she was on when she said it.

hell yes they make me mad.

Plus her opponent once wrote in his own words that he saw himself as "a bearded Marxist" and the liberal media ignores that.

Talk about biased.

you mad at the "liberal media" because they pushed play on a tape of ODonnell saying crazy shit?

Considering how old she was when she did it, and more imporatantly the nature of the show she was on when she said it.

Plus her opponent once wrote in his own words that he saw himself as "a bearded Marxist" and the liberal media ignores that.

Talk about biased.

just so I'm clear, you're not mad that ODonnell said it, you're mad that someone played it. Is that right?

Talk about biased.

just so I'm clear, you're not mad that ODonnell said it, you're mad that someone played it. Is that right?

So how does Michelle and others keep "spirits clean" around them? Sounds pretty insane to me.

I wonder is Michelle has a chant or some kind of dance to keep spirits around her clean? Does she have some kind of potion or maybe some spider hair or the eyeball of a toad to pray over to clean the spirits. Sounds spooky to me.

omg,

Prayer circles and clean spirts.

good gawd, make it stop already.:lol:

Talk about biased.
Talk about a pathological liar.

Not only did he not say that he saw himself as a "bearded Marxist," the Clean Shaven Capitalist was questioned about it by the CORPORATE media!!!!

Don't you CON$ ever get tired of discrediting yourselves with your habitual lies???????

HotAirPundit: Democrat Chris Coons Responds To The 'Bearded Marxist' Comment, "That Was a Joke, I'm a Clean Shaven Capitalist"

COONS: Well Chuck just form the sentence you just read, it's clearly a joke. "I am a clean-shaven capitalist. That was a tongue in cheek term that my former roommates, who were the heads of the Young Republicans on campus, my former roommates had taken to using as just a monicker, a joking name for me. I was the commencement speaker at Amherst college, and that profile was meant to give a brief explanation to my classmates about my transformation from a Young Republican to a Democrat."

So how does Michelle and others keep "spirits clean" around them? Sounds pretty insane to me.
As I have shown many times CON$ only pretend to believe in God, who they mock at every opportunity. They are ChINOS, Christians In Name Only, for political purposes only.

Lu 9:42* And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.

Last edited:
Michelle Obama: So, once again, we have the power. We’ve got this man in office. I think we’re all proud of Barack and his accomplishments. Everybody I know in our communities are praying for us. Every day we feel that. And let me just tell your listeners that it means all the world to us to know that there are prayer circles out there and people who are keeping the spirits clean around us.

Transcript of the 'TJMS'' Interview with Michelle Obama
Jack Fate aren't Barak and Michelle both Christians?

So why would you make fun of your brother and sister in Christ?

Do you think Jesus would want you to say evil slander against them?

Oh brother, first we can't talk bout them cause they're Black and that makes us ALL racist.

now we can't talk about them because they are "so called" Christians..

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back