Wanna Bet these aren't Christians??

you libtards are too fucking stupid to even realize your shit has been tossed back into your faces.. all week long bitching and condemnation fro the left because the right did not dennounce violence, and now, here today you had your chance to show us what you are made of,, and you didn't disappoint. hypocrisy,, in all it's glory..

Put down the crack pipe. In your glee to "get" the libs you couldn't help yourself and fucked it all up with the flame bait title. To make things worse you blew your "Tim McVeigh is dead" card before anyone could even post in the thread.

You basically poured gasoline on your own thread and lit the first match and now you want to blame the libs for not condemning and instead flaming.

All you have done is make yourself look like even more of a hack.

I was noticing that too, about the Timothy McVeigh thing.

She was accusing liberals of bringing him up, when she was the first person who mentioned it.

What a LOSER!!!

And the fact that she even brought him up and then defended him, makes me think that Willow holds McVeigh in high regards.

Are people really this dense?

She tried to circumvent the usual McVeigh histeria it by saying, "hint, hint, McVeigh is dead!" and the twitching jihadists who use McVeigh as a hog call IMMEDIATELY started saying "b-b-but MCVEIGH".

What sheep. Except that makes sheep look bad....

She tried to circumvent the usual McVeigh histeria it by saying, "hint, hint, McVeigh is dead!" and the twitching jihadists who use McVeigh as a hog call IMMEDIATELY started saying "b-b-but MCVEIGH".

What the fuck are you talking about?

What is this McVeigh hysteria?

She brought up McVeigh and then jumped on the first person who responded to her and said "LOOK WHAT I TOLD YOU!!!"

Self-fulfilling prophecy if you ask me.

"Chechnya is predominantly Muslim. Most of the Chechens belong to the Shafi`i school of thought of Sunni Islam.[12]"
Chechen people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the most economical developed Republics within Russia is Tatarstan.
It is in majority of Muslim religion and there is located oil-industry and heavy-industry.
It has a very high degree of autonomy within Russia, even having Official Representative Office within Turkey.
Moscow does not intervene too much in the business of Tatarstan.
As such, Tatarstan is member of TURKSOY, the Joint Administration of Turkisc Culture and Arts.
Joint Administration of Turkic Arts and Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TURKSOY
Publication : The Republic of Tatarstan
Tatarstan will be switching from Cyrilic Alphabet to Latin Alphabet and is being assisted in this process by TURKSOY.
Moscow does not interfere in the business of Tatarstan on foreign policy or economic level.

What differs Tatarstan from North-Caucasus people is, that Tarstan is commited to the Russian Federation and does not seek independence.
Something that the Chechens did (meaning declaring Independence)
Chechen Republic of Ichkeria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In general, there is not much problems between Russia and Muslims if you play by the rules of being commited to the Russian Federation.

As you see by this example, the problem of the North-Caucasus subject is more a problem of seeking independence rather then a problem of Religion.

They just lost any claim to "legitimacy."

The Russians can now legitamately bomb the indescriminate shit out of Chechnyians.

Says you.

And I'm sure your opinion means a lot to both the Chechens and Russians. :lol:

You don't think the Russians will justifiably realiate?

Like I said, I don't know enough about the situation to pick a side.

Clearly that doesn't stop you tho. :thup:

it may be the kosher russian mafia, they were responsible of many crimes in Moscow.

"Chechnya is predominantly Muslim. Most of the Chechens belong to the Shafi`i school of thought of Sunni Islam.[12]"
Chechen people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the most economical developed Republics within Russia is Tatarstan.
It is in majority of Muslim religion and there is located oil-industry and heavy-industry.
It has a very high degree of autonomy within Russia, even having Official Representative Office within Turkey.
Moscow does not intervene too much in the business of Tatarstan.
As such, Tatarstan is member of TURKSOY, the Joint Administration of Turkisc Culture and Arts.
Joint Administration of Turkic Arts and Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TURKSOY
Publication : The Republic of Tatarstan
Tatarstan will be switching from Cyrilic Alphabet to Latin Alphabet and is being assisted in this process by TURKSOY.
Moscow does not interfere in the business of Tatarstan on foreign policy or economic level.

What differs Tatarstan from North-Caucasus people is, that Tarstan is commited to the Russian Federation and does not seek independence.
Something that the Chechens did (meaning declaring Independence)
Chechen Republic of Ichkeria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In general, there is not much problems between Russia and Muslims if you play by the rules of being commited to the Russian Federation.

As you see by this example, the problem of the North-Caucasus subject is more a problem of seeking independence rather then a problem of Religion.

By GOD its nice to read something that doesn't sound as if originated from washing down Psychiatric Percriptions with Gin.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Strange that you should say that, samson...

Btw, you have half of a capsule stuck to your tooth. And your gin just spilled all over the place.

If they cross the border of making civilians a target, they are Terrorists.
It is a lost cause to seek anything from Russia, that Russia will never deliver (independence).
Same is valid for Tibetians or Uyghurs in case of China.
No logical acting country on this planet cedes territory.
This does only happen if they are forced by foreign powers who champion the cause of the independence-seeking people.
In case of China or Russia foreign powers will always leave it at "talk the talk".

So the Chechens are up to their own.
In hopeless situations Religion always has a good base for broadening. So religion is off course part of the whole story, but the root cause lies somewhere else.
Religion just exploits the situation of an exploitable situation.

If I were to take up arms against Russia or China, hell, I would also seek help of "The Almighty" if no US is around for help.
During "War on Terror" there was even convergency between Russia and USA.

Liberals do love violence.

Particularly if they can blame it on dead Christians.

it's too bad christians have such a violent past and present that such blame is easily believed, eh lionfood?

Christians have a violent past? In comparison to what?

Here's just a few examples of Athiest violence... and it should be noted that these few examples of violent common to Atheism, consist solely of the atrocities committed by atheists in the 20th Century.

Stalin.jpg

Referred to as "Uncle Joe" by the oracle of Compassion and Tolerance, FDR... Joe Stalin murdered 25 million innocent people during his power trip.

mao.jpg

Father Mao... He actually murdered between 75 and 100 MILLION innocent people...

pol_pot2.jpg

Pol Pot... Now this atheist was a PIKER in comparison to his Atheist murdering competition; his Leftist killing fields, only managing to murder between 1.5 - 3 million innocent people...

idi_amin.jpg

Idi Amin... another slacker in Atheist Murderers... only managing to slaughter a Million or so innocent people.

che-guevara-fidel-castro.jpg

And these two Atheist amatuers, Fidel and Che... could barely scratch up 300,000 or so murders of innocent people...

Again... the 125 + MILLION people BRUTALLY MURDERED by the above Atheist "leadership" is just the more noteworthy examples of Atheisms work... in just the 20th century.

Really?

are you fucking kidding me? Every single one of those examples would fit into ONE christian crusade... letalone the fucking rest of the dark ages. go thump your bible, lion food.

Che may have been cold-blooded sort of guy but damn - he was hot!
Mass-murderers are sexy?

I guess that depends on personal politics and how far away the "good guys" drop the bomb from.

it's fucking hilarious to see bitches cry about Che Guevera and then wholly support the nuking of japanese cities.

:rofl:

give me a fucking break.

Forum List

Back