Wanna Bet these aren't Christians??

You're a moron. That's all. One who apparently is incapable of learning, to boot.

Hey Shallow Skeeve, wanna explain the militia that was going to kill cops up in Minnesota? They arrested 7 of them.

Seems that their militia was formed to stop the anti-Christ. What is it about cops that make them the anti-Christ?

Yes....you fucked up Christians do stupid shit too, but you won't own up to it.

I'm not a Christian Pig Shit for Brains.

:eusa_eh:
Is that a new sect?

:confused:

Che may have been cold-blooded sort of guy but damn - he was hot!

So, you dig the smelly unshaven types, eh?

Meh, why not..

th_hairy_woman_armpit_photo.jpg

By the way y'all.........if Christians are so great at being peaceful, wanna explain the Christian militia that was going to kill a cop or a cop and their family, wait for the funeral, and then go kill every police officer attending?

Is that what Yeshua would do? Really? They arrested 7 of them this morning.

Remember how stupid you all looked when it turned out the FDLS raid was a wash?

The same people carping about the lethal spitter, the pretend death threats, and this barely breaking story were the ones who wanted to kill all those people and take their kids from them.

the libtards have started circulating story now that says Michael Steele was in so sort of sex shop.. MORONS

Voyeur West Hollywood: GOP Spent Funds At Club, Lavish Hotels [UPDATE]

He spent RNC money at a bondage lesbian sex show.

Are you denying it?

Again the left shows they are obsessed with the private sex lives of public figures.

I don't know enough about the situation to denounce the act.

Perhaps the Chechens have a legitimate beef.

As the street corner prophet from Slacker said "Terrorism is the surgical strike capability of the oppressed!"

Yes, I'm certain that all 37 dead were Russian Army Stormtroopers that had eaten Chechnyian Baby Stew.

I doubt it.

But then again they don't need to be for the Chechens to have a legitimate beef.

Nice red herring tho! :thup:

bilde

Are these guys Christians?

Oh shit, they called themselves Christian soldiers and they planned to kill a cop and then go to the cop's funeral and blow up more cops with IEDs.
The Web site says the militia is on a mission as a group of Christian soldiers.

"Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment," the Web site says.

"The Hutaree will one day see its enemy and meet him on the battlefield if so God wills it. We will reach out to those who are yet blind in the last days of the kingdoms of men and bring them to life in Christ."

The site also links to a page of sources of information the group uses, which include the Financial Times, a nuclear weapons and missile defense site and Jack Van Impe Ministries.

Sounds like the Muslim extremists, but of course the Christian right will deny it.

I don't know enough about the situation to denounce the act.

Perhaps the Chechens have a legitimate beef.

As the street corner prophet from Slacker said "Terrorism is the surgical strike capability of the oppressed!"

Yes, I'm certain that all 37 dead were Russian Army Stormtroopers that had eaten Chechnyian Baby Stew.

I doubt it.

But then again they don't need to be for the Chechens to have a legitimate beef.

Nice red herring tho! :thup:

They just lost any claim to "legitimacy."

The Russians can now legitamately bomb the indescriminate shit out of Chechnyians.

Again the left shows they are obsessed with the private sex lives of public figures.

That's not what the story shows. It shows that people are obsessed with fraud and the fact that donations to the RNC are spent on lesbian sex bondage shows. Have you given to the RNC lately? Are you happy that Steele spends your money this way?

Republicans don't want lesbians to marry, just to have sex in front of them.

Shallow Skeeve was using this as a way to make whatever bizarre point that it's liberals that promote violence.

She claimed liberals were responsible for this attack. No, it was Muslim women who had lost their husbands and were pissed off so they became suicide bombers.

It wasn't liberals, it wasn't Christians, and it wasn't McVeigh. It was Muslim extremists that did this bombing.

And yes, this violence SHOULD be denounced. It reminded me eerily of the event that the movie "The Kingdom" was based on, as well as kinda reminded me of the London attacks at Kings Cross.

It was really fucked up for them to wait for the rescue teams to show up before detonating the second bomb.

And the really screwed part? The vests weren't just filled with explosives, they had nails, razor blades and other sharp objects in it.

Here! I'll say this real slow so even your shit befuddled piggish gutter mind can understand it... it's gonna be a little loud too cause your pig ass missed it the first time.. are you ready???I fucking know it was muslim extremists, and we all fucking know that every time someone posts a story about muslim extremists killing people the libtards automatically respond with "but but but but christians do it to,, look look look at what Tim McVeigh did."" and you didn't disappoint us either, that's exactly what happened.. we mock your dumb befuddled azz.

You sound like a hysterical something.
In North-Caucasus (Ingushetia, Dagestan, Chechenistan) there is an ever-lasting insurgency by the locals against the Russian State Authority and its local allies.
It is not something to agree with, but it is very normal, that from time to time more extremist elements of this insurgency take the battle into the heart of Russia with Kamikaze-style operations.

If your interested in Chechenistan, you may google for the person called Ramsan Kadyrow, to whom Moscow' has outsourced administrative sovereignty over Chechenistan and plays there some role of Nort-Korean dictatorship with its private army.
The Russian Army left Chechenistan in 2009.

Kadyrow is the guy in the green shirt on the first picture in the Bentley.
Òà÷êè Ðàìçàíà - Ñòðàíèöà 2 - VCHECHNE.ru - Íàñòîÿùèé ÷å÷åíñêèé ôîðóì
The other pictures show his car pool.

The North-Caucasian people mostly are Muslims, but even without being Muslims the same shit would happen.
The cause of this insurgency -- does not matter what you think about the issue -- is not one based on religious demands or motives, but ethnicity and repression.

Also there is no chance of the North-Caucasus people ever getting independence or their cause will lead to any success. This means, that violence coming out of this region is something you are expected to expect any time happening.

Also, there will always be some hysterical person, like you, that will try to deal with the issue from a superficial approach fixing the issue solely to Islam.

Islam is a big part of it.
The Russians are scared to death of Chechnya, and it is arguably the most CRIMINAL geographic location in Russia, with regards to black market/mob/gang criminality. Add to that wild-eyed Muslims and trigger-happy Russians...I'm glad I don't live anywhere near it.

They've also beefed up security in the US (DC & NYC) because of this.

Forum List

Back