Walmart

And Walmart's "price match" is another example of illegal practices that Walmart pays the government to allow.
:)

By definition, it is discriminatory pricing because it charges one customer a different price for the same thing, than what another customer pays.
And its price fixing.

And rip offs are also technically, illegal too.
So, if you're ruled by Great Britain, does that mean there are no Walmarts in Great Britain either?

And Walmart's "price match" is another example of illegal practices that Walmart pays the government to allow.

By definition, it is discriminatory pricing because it charges one customer a different price for the same thing, than what another customer pays.
And its price fixing.

So, if you're ruled by Great Britain, does that mean there are no Walmarts in Great Britain either?

First of all, we're not ruled by Great Britain, we're part of a Club called the Commonwealth of Nations, and yes Britain has rights here.
Secondly, Britain has its own brand of Walmart, it isn't very popular in the UK... because Europe has way too much high quality competition for junk to sell in Europe.

Europe has Reebok, Adidas,and Fila, a Gucci, and Prada, and Armani, Louis Vuitton and Dior,
and Mercedes Benz, and Audi, and BMW, and even Renault and Citroen, and Peugeot...
and Land Rover, and Jaguar... and Turkish ottomans and Rugs.
And Loreal Paris.
And their food is much safer and better.

Last edited:

And its price fixing.

First of all, we're not ruled by Great Britain, we're part of a Club called the Commonwealth of Nations, and yes Britain has rights here.
Secondly, Britain has its own brand of Walmart, it isn't very popular in the UK... because Europe has way too much high quality competition for junk to sell in Europe.

Europe has Reebok, Adidas,and Fila, a Gucci, and Prada, and Armani, Louis Vuitton and Dior,
and Mercedes Benz, and Audi, and BMW, and even Renault and Citroen, and Peugeot...
And Loreal Paris.
Can people on your side of the water afford it? Over here that stuff is EXPENSIVE. Maybe it's because it's imported?

And MORE IMPORTANTLY, do you still have snow?

And its price fixing.

And Loreal Paris.
Can people on your side of the water afford it? Over here that stuff is EXPENSIVE. Maybe it's because it's imported?

Yes most people can afford it.
And even people who ordinarily in the USA wouldn't be able to afford it, can still afford most of it because the cost of healthcare for people here is $0.
And we help people with housing...
and Transportation is everywhere.... a car salesman has to have a product to sell, because he's selling a luxury item, not a necessity.

yes we have snow, all year, either it is actively falling, or it is laying.

And I don't know if you know this or not... but the USA has economic sanctions against it, causing the high price for imports from Europe and some commonwealth nations, regarding rights violations within the USA.

Last edited:
I was asked by somebody going by the online nickname "Hubert" why Walmart is illegal in my
"United British Arctic Territories" nation..

And I told him.

Because, its for several reasons.

One. Walmart is a predatory business enterprise that fucks up the economy for decent products that people want, that people are proud to have...
By choking the retailers of the first rate products.

Two. Walmart takes advantage of the poor, by offering them almost guaranteed jobs, at wages that are too low to live on, while selling cheap, low quality crap that nobody wants.... and by selling everything under one enterprise.

Three. The food in Walmart, will kill you, over the long haul.
And like I said.... they're choking the marketplace for better from other, better retailers.

Four. Walmart is a worker's rights violator, and ignores, and fires its workers for complaining.

Five. Even if Walmart was a retailer of good, solid first rate products, it still constitutes a monopoly that fucks up the economy.

That's why its illegal here.

I bet you like Amazon though, don't you...

I was asked by somebody going by the online nickname "Hubert" why Walmart is illegal in my
"United British Arctic Territories" nation..

And I told him.

Because, its for several reasons.

One. Walmart is a predatory business enterprise that fucks up the economy for decent products that people want, that people are proud to have...
By choking the retailers of the first rate products.

Two. Walmart takes advantage of the poor, by offering them almost guaranteed jobs, at wages that are too low to live on, while selling cheap, low quality crap that nobody wants.... and by selling everything under one enterprise.

Three. The food in Walmart, will kill you, over the long haul.
And like I said.... they're choking the marketplace for better from other, better retailers.

Four. Walmart is a worker's rights violator, and ignores, and fires its workers for complaining.

Five. Even if Walmart was a retailer of good, solid first rate products, it still constitutes a monopoly that fucks up the economy.

That's why its illegal here.

I bet you like Amazon though, don't you...

I get my food and most of my household items from Carrefour, I buy clothing from either the manufacturing brand itself, or from local shops.
I usually get my electronics and appliances also from local shops or from BestBuy, and furniture from places like Ikea, or a furniture store.

Me either.

My point was who is forced to shop there?

I have. I avoid it.

With your anti-christ perspective of the joint I guessed dope.
Wrong drug?

Who is forced to shop there ?
The poor people, and rural people who often have no economic or traveling choice.

And stupid people who think that you can get a pair of Jordans, at Walmart.
Those are not Jordans... those are a rip off.

a) what did teh poor do before Walmart. Walmart competes heavily on prices by being the low cost provider = good for poor

b) move

c) I could care less about Jordans

Before Walmart, the poor went to a decent store, and had good products that they could afford and they went and got the help they need...
And when they got a job, it paid them enough to make ends meet.

So why don't the poor keep going to those stores f they love them so much?

Listen up cup cake - America 101: If you do not like your job get another one.

Because of Walmart's disruptive, illegal business practices that the CEO pays the government off to allow.
And they're starting to wise up, its the reason why Walmart's profits are down.

link?

And its price fixing.

And Loreal Paris.

Yes most people can afford it.
And even people who ordinarily in the USA wouldn't be able to afford it, can still afford most of it because the cost of healthcare for people here is $0.
And we help people with housing...
and Transportation is everywhere.... a car salesman has to have a product to sell, because he's selling a luxury item, not a necessity.

yes we have snow, all year, either it is actively falling, or it is laying.

And I don't know if you know this or not... but the USA has economic sanctions against it, causing the high price for imports from Europe and some commonwealth nations, regarding rights violations within the USA.
We have sanctions against your country? Or the Commonwealth? Whose rights did you violate in the US?

I go to my local Walmart quite often, it really helps me stretch my dollars. Nothing wrong with their food section, and their prices beat out the grocery stores. I can get an awful lot of stuff there that is good enough for me to wear or use, only Amazon competes with them price-wise. Some people can afford to go to higher priced stores and buy American products but I'm not one of them. As a retiree I gotta watch my money pretty closely and I don't care where it came from if the quality is ok. And I'm pretty sure there are quite a few other people in the same boat that I am.

Forum List

Back