Walmart Robots

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Finally something to help fix the miss placed and priced items instead of considerate shoppers like me moving whole rows of items to the right hanging peg.
Now can they get an automation shelf that pushes the soda bottles left deep in the back of the shelf up to the front where we can reach them, otherwise keep them fully stocked and or leave a metal curtain rod on the corner of the soda isle for us to pull
them from the back ourselves. ;-)
Seriously, all those workers and not one can come up with a fix to typical store
problems? They literally lose sales and risk shelf climbers. Although shelf climbers probably make great Corporate Christmas party people of Walmart surveillance footage entertainment.

You say that because you have no sense of humor or because you mistakingly assumed a diagnosis through not comprehending the act of a good deed?
I fixed an error not due to OCD, but so others don't get the wrong item or mistake the cost and have to schlep back to the store and cause the stores employees to have to do unecessary work which might delay other shoppers (ripple affect). NORMAL thinking realizes this is a mitzvah, so excuse me for being thoughtful and active. I'll just be like everyone else, so next time you complain about people putting stuff back in the wrong spot messing up your shopping experience, you will have an "aha" moment.

Forum List

Back