Walmart arrest; racist or not?

Do you know why liberals are seen as pussies in todays America? Because they are cowards in dealings of race relations. Liberals are unable to tell a minority to "shut up", or call them on their bull shit. Liberals immediately go into defense mode for the minority accused, and are quick to call every white person involved racist, instead of holding the minorities accountable for their actions. Liberals used to be about creating equality. But liberals today don't know how to treat minorities equal, so they kiss their asses at every turn.

First of all this is total bullshit. I will prove this momentarily..

The woman isn't going to get 15 years. Let me school you simpletons on something....

The news exaggerates. When reporting on the punishment someone will receive for a crime, they report the maximum amount of years the person could get, under the law. It just sounds more "exciting" to them. Saying that she will probably get 2 years isn't as sexy.

This woman is an idiot. She's going to play the race-card because in todays America playing the race-card works! Until Americans are able to start having honest discussions about race, things aren't going to change any time soon!

There's number one. This is something only racist jackasses say, to be apologetic for their own attitudes towards people whose skin is a different color than their own.

Na, people like me don't get bent out of shape when they hear the "n-word". It's just a word like any other. It's popularized by those in the black community, who tell us out of one side of their mouths whites can't use it, but then support a song or artist who uses the word 20 times in their song. We hear about how terrifying a word it is from the black community, yet the black community continues to use it. The hypocrisy of the whole situation lingers, yet liberals like you are blind to it.

OK your whole interpretation of the word ****** being used by black people is that black people are using it in a way that is racist. Again, bullshit. This is much the same as women and girls calling each other bitches and whores, with men not being allowed to do the same, and guys calling each other pussies and fairys, and chicks not being allowed to call them such a term. You are simply trying to justify people calling other people *******, simply because the people BEING CALLED ******* are black. If you called me a BITCH, or a WHORE, and tried to justify it by saying that me and my girl friends call each other that sometimes, I would STILL call you a misogynist. If I called you a little faggot ass bitch, you wouldn't of course think I am doing it in a "friendly, whimsical way"- because that kind of talk is considered offensive if it is said to a man.
Men can say these things to each other, as a way of dealing and preparing for being called that by someone who means it to be hurtful.. Women call each other bitches for the same reason. Its a mode of defense. A weird one, but hell its true. When I first started calling my friends "bee-otches" it was uncomfortable, because I dont like the word.. But after a short time, it got to be sorta funny, and eventually hilarious. Now, when some asshole calls me a bitch, I can handle it without going off the deep end entirely. Same goes with ******. Black people might say this to each other for the same reason why some middle eastern dudes might call each other rag-heads, and such. It is said that way between friends, to soften the blow when it is actually said by an enemy. That's what I think about it anyways.

Saying the "n-word" DOES NOT make you a racist. Have you ever heard of human emotion? Let me give you an example: The incident where Michael Richards used the "n-word" at his comedy show. He used the "N-word" as an insult to the black people who were heckling him. NOT every black person around the world. It wasn't a premeditated act. It was a heat of the moment, hurled insult. It was the equivalent of him saying "You fucking heckling asshole pieces of shit, who happen to be black". He didn't call them the "n-word" because they were black. He called them the "n-word" because they were assholes who happened to be black. There's a difference. Unfortunately, the only people who can see that difference are non-exploitive black people, and non-white guilt, white people.

OK noooo you got it all wrong. He would not have called them ******* if they were white. That's the difference. That is like saying that he would have said that no matter what color they were.. or even called the black guys redneck dumbfucks.. and that is the equivalent. Or calling the men sluts, because that is about the same thing, too. No, it is NOT the same, because he would NOT have called them any of those other names. Each name has a gender, race, sexual preference, etc, to go with it. This means that they are more than just words. They are disgusting when used by the wrong group, and only used by the group "holding" that kind of title access as a bizarre defense mechanism, to avoid using violence when assholes like you (probably) decide that it is that time of day, to call some girl a slutty bitch, or to call some guy a faggoty princess, or to call some black person a ******, gorilla, or whatever fucking else you personally deem to be appropriate for that person's specific group. What a bunch of shit.

Bingo!! Gotcha.

I'm not afraid to say that I think black people are inferior. They are.

So are white people. And Asians. And Hispanics. They are all inferior when compared to me. I am the very apogee of human evolution.

I think I need anotherbeer.

Bravo!

This is my philosophy too.

The entire human race disgusts and disappoints me, (except sexy women when I am horny) so I drink to equal the odds.

I am a humanitarian at heart.

Now how bout that beer!

Why are all of you giving in to Charlie Bass? Charlie Bass is a race baiter. He missed out on making a difference during the real civil rights movement, so he tries to create as much racism and racial tension as he can in todays American, so that in his mind he's "fighting the same fight" as black people were in the 60's. He's a confused, racially insecure person, who feeds off making white people angry. He doesn't even believe half the things he's said.

Racism isn't running rapid in todays American. MOST white people are good people, who do NOT act racist. MOST black people are good people, who do NOT act racist. People like Charlie Bass hate that notion!

So just let Charlie speak. Feel sorry for him, shake your head and laugh, but don't give into him by replying to one of his silly statements.

You and Charlie are two sides of the same coin.
Ah yes, the ultra-liberal mantra that anyone who can openly talk about race-relations in this country, is racist. You white-guilt liberals get old fast!

I'm sorry you feel so uncomfortable talking about race, I really am. But that's something you need to get over in your own time. The rest of us will try and progress the race-relations in this country, which people like you continue to stall.

Why are all of you giving in to Charlie Bass? Charlie Bass is a race baiter. He missed out on making a difference during the real civil rights movement, so he tries to create as much racism and racial tension as he can in todays American, so that in his mind he's "fighting the same fight" as black people were in the 60's. He's a confused, racially insecure person, who feeds off making white people angry. He doesn't even believe half the things he's said.

Racism isn't running rapid in todays American. MOST white people are good people, who do NOT act racist. MOST black people are good people, who do NOT act racist. People like Charlie Bass hate that notion!

So just let Charlie speak. Feel sorry for him, shake your head and laugh, but don't give into him by replying to one of his silly statements.

Ah yes, the ultra-liberal mantra that anyone who can openly talk about race-relations in this country, is racist. You white-guilt liberals get old fast!

I'm sorry you feel so uncomfortable talking about race, I really am. But that's something you need to get over in your own time. The rest of us will try and progress the race-relations in this country, which people like you continue to stall.

You're not talking about race relations though. You're just spout more "white good, black bad" bullcrap.

Do you know why liberals are seen as pussies in todays America? Because they are cowards in dealings of race relations. Liberals are unable to tell a minority to "shut up", or call them on their bull shit. Liberals immediately go into defense mode for the minority accused, and are quick to call every white person involved racist, instead of holding the minorities accountable for their actions. Liberals used to be about creating equality. But liberals today don't know how to treat minorities equal, so they kiss their asses at every turn.

First of all this is total bullshit. I will prove this momentarily..

The woman isn't going to get 15 years. Let me school you simpletons on something....

The news exaggerates. When reporting on the punishment someone will receive for a crime, they report the maximum amount of years the person could get, under the law. It just sounds more "exciting" to them. Saying that she will probably get 2 years isn't as sexy.

This woman is an idiot. She's going to play the race-card because in todays America playing the race-card works! Until Americans are able to start having honest discussions about race, things aren't going to change any time soon!

There's number one. This is something only racist jackasses say, to be apologetic for their own attitudes towards people whose skin is a different color than their own.

Na, people like me don't get bent out of shape when they hear the "n-word". It's just a word like any other. It's popularized by those in the black community, who tell us out of one side of their mouths whites can't use it, but then support a song or artist who uses the word 20 times in their song. We hear about how terrifying a word it is from the black community, yet the black community continues to use it. The hypocrisy of the whole situation lingers, yet liberals like you are blind to it.

OK your whole interpretation of the word ****** being used by black people is that black people are using it in a way that is racist. Again, bullshit. This is much the same as women and girls calling each other bitches and whores, with men not being allowed to do the same, and guys calling each other pussies and fairys, and chicks not being allowed to call them such a term. You are simply trying to justify people calling other people *******, simply because the people BEING CALLED ******* are black. If you called me a BITCH, or a WHORE, and tried to justify it by saying that me and my girl friends call each other that sometimes, I would STILL call you a misogynist. If I called you a little faggot ass bitch, you wouldn't of course think I am doing it in a "friendly, whimsical way"- because that kind of talk is considered offensive if it is said to a man.
Men can say these things to each other, as a way of dealing and preparing for being called that by someone who means it to be hurtful.. Women call each other bitches for the same reason. Its a mode of defense. A weird one, but hell its true. When I first started calling my friends "bee-otches" it was uncomfortable, because I dont like the word.. But after a short time, it got to be sorta funny, and eventually hilarious. Now, when some asshole calls me a bitch, I can handle it without going off the deep end entirely. Same goes with ******. Black people might say this to each other for the same reason why some middle eastern dudes might call each other rag-heads, and such. It is said that way between friends, to soften the blow when it is actually said by an enemy. That's what I think about it anyways.

Saying the "n-word" DOES NOT make you a racist. Have you ever heard of human emotion? Let me give you an example: The incident where Michael Richards used the "n-word" at his comedy show. He used the "N-word" as an insult to the black people who were heckling him. NOT every black person around the world. It wasn't a premeditated act. It was a heat of the moment, hurled insult. It was the equivalent of him saying "You fucking heckling asshole pieces of shit, who happen to be black". He didn't call them the "n-word" because they were black. He called them the "n-word" because they were assholes who happened to be black. There's a difference. Unfortunately, the only people who can see that difference are non-exploitive black people, and non-white guilt, white people.

OK noooo you got it all wrong. He would not have called them ******* if they were white. That's the difference. That is like saying that he would have said that no matter what color they were.. or even called the black guys redneck dumbfucks.. and that is the equivalent. Or calling the men sluts, because that is about the same thing, too. No, it is NOT the same, because he would NOT have called them any of those other names. Each name has a gender, race, sexual preference, etc, to go with it. This means that they are more than just words. They are disgusting when used by the wrong group, and only used by the group "holding" that kind of title access as a bizarre defense mechanism, to avoid using violence when assholes like you (probably) decide that it is that time of day, to call some girl a slutty bitch, or to call some guy a faggoty princess, or to call some black person a ******, gorilla, or whatever fucking else you personally deem to be appropriate for that person's specific group. What a bunch of shit.

Bingo!! Gotcha.
Let me attempt to address your retarded white-guilt, retarded statement, by retarded statement....

"There's number one. This is something only racist jackasses say, to be apologetic for their own attitudes towards people whose skin is a different color than their own."

Nothing I said in that paragraph was racist. To go to the extreme of calling me a racist over what I put in that statement, shows how truly uncomfortable you are with people talking in-depth about race-relations in this country. We are different colors, so what! Get over it! Ultra-liberals labeling everyone who can openly talk about race-relations in this country a "racist", has become cliché"!

"OK your whole interpretation of the word ****** being used by black people is that black people are using it in a way that is racist. Again, bullshit. This is much the same as women and girls calling each other bitches and whores, with men not being allowed to do the same, and guys calling each other pussies and fairys, and chicks not being allowed to call them such a term. You are simply trying to justify people calling other people *******, simply because the people BEING CALLED ******* are black. If you called me a BITCH, or a WHORE, and tried to justify it by saying that me and my girl friends call each other that sometimes, I would STILL call you a misogynist. If I called you a little faggot ass bitch, you wouldn't of course think I am doing it in a "friendly, whimsical way"- because that kind of talk is considered offensive if it is said to a man.
Men can say these things to each other, as a way of dealing and preparing for being called that by someone who means it to be hurtful.. Women call each other bitches for the same reason. Its a mode of defense. A weird one, but hell its true. When I first started calling my friends "bee-otches" it was uncomfortable, because I dont like the word.. But after a short time, it got to be sorta funny, and eventually hilarious. Now, when some asshole calls me a bitch, I can handle it without going off the deep end entirely. Same goes with ******. Black people might say this to each other for the same reason why some middle eastern dudes might call each other rag-heads, and such. It is said that way between friends, to soften the blow when it is actually said by an enemy. That's what I think about it anyways."

This paragraph is borderline retarded! I don't know how to help you here. I never said black people were using "******" in a racist way. I said they were using the word "******" a lot, and not always in a positive way, among each other. Black people are offended by the word, yet they continue to popularize it. I said that white people use the word "******", and it's not always racist. Racism is an action, NOT a word!

But they weren't white, dummy. They were black. And out of anger, he used the worst name possible to insult them, because they angered him. It wasn't premeditated, and it wasn't meant at all black people, just at the few hecklers he said it to. What about that can't you understand? It's called human emotion! If it were Asian guys, he would have called them chinks. If it were Mexican guys, he would have called them spics. He wanted to call them the worst thing possible. He didn't call them a racial slur because they are a certain race, he called them a racially slur because they happened to be a certain race. Can you comprehend that, dummy?

Once again, here's that typical liberal bullshit, used to gloss of your own insecure feelings on race, and social divisions...... "to avoid using violence when assholes like you (probably) decide that it is that time of day, to call some girl a slutty bitch, or to call some guy a faggoty princess, or to call some black person a ******, gorilla, or whatever fucking else you personally deem to be appropriate for that person's specific group"

Not knowing me, or knowing my back round, you have called me both a racist, and suggested that I am someone who calls women "sluttly bitches", gay men "faggots", and black people "*******". People like you get so uncomfortable when they encounter someone like me, who's very comfortable talking about race. Your weak, pussy, liberal labeling, is a direct result of your own white-guilt, and feelings of elitism over minorities.

A few things about me, for the unattractive, white-guilt ridden, girl who's arguing out of her league.....

I'm a moderate liberal. I grew up in a black neighborhood, and went to a half and half high school. I'm have been dating a black girl for 7 years. I am godfather to a black child.

Now go back to your non-relative, scared, white pussy existence. Get past color, unattractive girl. In the end, it's nothing more than a cultural difference!

You're not talking about race relations though. You're just spout more "white good, black bad" bullcrap.
Name the black bad I've spoken of? Back up your statement.

And where did I say "white good"?

I have very clearly stated that "MOST white people are good people, who don't act racist. MOST black people are good people, who don't act racist." Things aren't that bad!

This outta be fun! I can't wait to see what bull shit you try and spin. Hurry up white-guilt mother fucker, let's see some proof.......!

And lest we forget...blacks were intrumental and necessary for the slave trade to flourish. They are the ones who raided villages and brought the slaves to the coast.

As has been pointed out so many times, this is most certainly not entirely the case, for example, the most slaves shipped from Africa came from Angola and African slave raiders did catch these slaves for the Portuguese either. Whatever the case African slave raiders are not responsible for Jim Crow and slavery in the US, that is doing of white Americans 100% totally.

CaféAuLait;1738379 said:
Why over simplify the matter?

It was more than cutting in line, you saw the video she is shoving the other customers items off the conveyor belt over and over. Can't hear anything but several testified she was also yelling. The video of her departure and what happened with the police is severely limited. We do not see any confrontation at the register-- something both police and she say happened. Many people testified against her and there was a lot more that was said to have happened.

Either way-- let’s pretend all she did was continued to block the other woman from checking out-- which she did on the video. You can she her doing such repeatedly.

No matter how you slice it that is ‘disturbing the peace’. She was offered a plea deal TWO years ago for disturbing the peace... she refused to accept it. So they charge her with everything she did that evening. Sorry this was HER fault period.

She HAD NO right to touch and shove that other patrons items, trying to block her from checking out. And you had better believe that if ANYONE tried that shit with me I would be calling the cops- no matter what color their skin. She was disturbing the peace in trying to get her way.

Any person of any color doing that would have had the cops called on them for the same thing she did. This was not turned into race except by the media and those who wish to pretend that this girl "only cut the line".

The point stupid is that no matter how you cut it, she should not have been facing 15 years at all, period, yelling and cutting a line are not "crimes" that are punishable by a 15 year jail sentence, sorry. What you fail to understands is that the severity of punishment is why people thought it was racial, idiot. Its a well known fact that blacks receive more severe jail sentences than whites and this didn't help the case of those whites who stick their heads in the sand and pretend their is no racism in America as far as prison sentencing.

Chuck Bass, ever consider this?

No crime, no time.

Asians are a minority in the US but have the lowest levels in US prisons.

Because they take their frustrations out in legal economic revenge, in other words they kick academic and economic ass.

No culture of complaint has every survived in this world, none.

You have to do to survive, not whine.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;1738379 said:
Cutting the line in a damn Walmart does not entail facing a damn 15 year sentence you damn idiot, thats all she was guilty of, no more no less, there are people who get charged and convicted of armed robbery and gun possession who get even lesser sentences. The issue retard is not whether she was right or wrong for cutting the line, its the excessive sentence for cutting the line thats the issue and its a well known fact that blacks get stiffer sentences for committing crimes than what whites get.

It was more than cutting in line, you saw the video she is shoving the other customers items off the conveyor belt over and over. Can't hear anything but several testified she was also yelling. The video of her departure and what happened with the police is severely limited. We do not see any confrontation at the register-- something both police and she say happened. Many people testified against her and there was a lot more that was said to have happened.

Either way-- let’s pretend all she did was continued to block the other woman from checking out-- which she did on the video. You can she her doing such repeatedly.

No matter how you slice it that is ‘disturbing the peace’. She was offered a plea deal TWO years ago for disturbing the peace... she refused to accept it. So they charge her with everything she did that evening. Sorry this was HER fault period.

She HAD NO right to touch and shove that other patrons items, trying to block her from checking out. And you had better believe that if ANYONE tried that shit with me I would be calling the cops- no matter what color their skin. She was disturbing the peace in trying to get her way.

Any person of any color doing that would have had the cops called on them for the same thing she did. This was not turned into race except by the media and those who wish to pretend that this girl "only cut the line".

Your point is understood, but the point remains that this incident did not warrant facing a 15 year sentence, yelling and pushing people's items to the side is not a serious "crime" though it was very rude, and inconsiderate. All in all there is no justification for her facing a 15 year sentence. The same "plea deal" they're offering now should have been what they originally charged her with.

LOL what the hell!

That is the second time you quoted my same post number 97, and you say “my point is understood” you quote it in your post 98 we continue a conversation until post 101 and not you go back and re-quote me now with a different response?

Now you quote me again on the same post I made in #97 and say"

The point stupid is that no matter how you cut it, she should not have been facing 15 years at all, period, yelling and cutting a line are not "crimes" that are punishable by a 15 year jail sentence, sorry. What you fail to understands is that the severity of punishment is why people thought it was racial, idiot. Its a well known fact that blacks receive more severe jail sentences than whites and this didn't help the case of those whites who stick their heads in the sand and pretend their is no racism in America as far as prison sentencing.

The first time you say you understand where I am coming from I reply and you reply now to my post to reply in a manner where you attack me? Did you change your mind or are you really here to bait, insult and try to argue?

Those Islamic countries that just did not stumble over oil could learn a lot from this principal as well.

See seem to be part guilty but anyone think its just a bit odd they go out of camera view when a police car is right there? I believe the police did something there.

Are you serious? This translates that when police arrived they knew where the surveillance cameras outside of Wal-Mart were pointing, so they placed their cars strategically out of view of the camera and forgot one in the cameras site. Then on their way out they suddenly remember that one car in sight of the surveillance camera (which they strategically placed their cars) in order to commit a crime. A crime against someone they were not even aware they were going to arrest or have that much of a problem with. Wow that is reaching!

CaféAuLait;1740038 said:
CaféAuLait;1738379 said:

Your point is understood, but the point remains that this incident did not warrant facing a 15 year sentence, yelling and pushing people's items to the side is not a serious "crime" though it was very rude, and inconsiderate. All in all there is no justification for her facing a 15 year sentence. The same "plea deal" they're offering now should have been what they originally charged her with.

LOL what the hell!

That is the second time you quoted my same post number 97, and you say “my point is understood” you quote it in your post 98 we continue a conversation until post 101 and not you go back and re-quote me now with a different response?

Now you quote me again on the same post I made in #97 and say"

The first time you say you understand where I am coming from I reply and you reply now to my post to reply in a manner where you attack me? Did you change your mind or are you really here to bait, insult and try to argue?

Sorry, mixed you up with that turd Jenny Eliza, that was a mistake, the Bass apologizes, but the point still stands, the severity of the punishment was unwarranted and no one has said she didn't do anything wrong. Disturbing the peace in the Bass opinion is an ambiguous charge that covers everything from loud music, profanity to loud talking and much more, things that do not warrant a 15 year prison sentence, much less even a charge.

Arrest at Walmart triggers charges of racism - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

ST. LOUIS - Nearly three years after Heather Ellis switched checkout lines at a southeast Missouri store and touched off what she calls a racially charged dispute with white customers and authorities, the young black schoolteacher faces a trial that could send her to prison for 15 years.

Witnesses have told authorities that Ellis cut in front of waiting customers at the Walmart in Kennett on Jan. 6, 2007, shoved merchandise already placed on a conveyor belt out of the way, and became belligerent when confronted, according to court filings.

Ellis maintains she was merely joining her cousin, whose checkout line was moving more quickly. She claimed in a written complaint to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People that she was then pushed by a white customer, hassled by store employees, called racial slurs and physically mistreated by Kennett police officers.

whose standards should be used? beligerence and disrespect of authority seem to be pretty ingrained in black culture. should we just accept a lower standard of behaviour? or should we defend standards that lead to civilized and amiable neighbourhoods?

How many people do you successfully bait with jackass comments?

obviously you disagree with at least some of my statements. do you disagree that internalized standards of behaviour are a major factor in safe and friendly neighbourhoods? or do you disagree that blacks have a different internalized standard of behaviour than whites? or do you disagree with my statement that beligerence and disrespect for authority seem to be ingrained in black culture?

the tendency to be law-abiding, helpful and hard-working is certainly useful in making white neighbourhoods more pleasing and sought after places to live. do you deny that the average white neighbourhood is safer and more maintained than the average black neighbourhood?

surely you don't dispute that blacks have a different internalized standard of behaviour? how else do you explain the radically different rates of crime, out-of-wedlock births, educational attainment and civility?

perhaps you just don't like my comment on black culture? 'not all blacks are disrespectful and rude' so how can I say such a thing. 'not all whites are respectful and polite either'. well the differences in average behaviour between blacks and whites is very noticible and while I am sorry that it has offended you sensibilities, it is also the truth.

Heather Ellis interview with Dr. Boyce Watkins

Heather Ellis Finally Speaks: Listen to her Side of the Story

well the differences in average behaviour between blacks and whites is very noticible and while I am sorry that it has offended you sensibilities, it is also the truth.

Do you have any statistical evidence to back this up or is this just another case of.......

624013.png

CaféAuLait;1738379 said:

The point stupid is that no matter how you cut it, she should not have been facing 15 years at all, period, yelling and cutting a line are not "crimes" that are punishable by a 15 year jail sentence, sorry. What you fail to understands is that the severity of punishment is why people thought it was racial, idiot. Its a well known fact that blacks receive more severe jail sentences than whites and this didn't help the case of those whites who stick their heads in the sand and pretend their is no racism in America as far as prison sentencing.[/QUOTE]

you already spouted this nonsense once in this thread and refused to respond when I showed that you were wrong. now you are saying it again.

Sampson_RacialEthnicDisparities.pdf

here is a meta-analysis covering decades. some studies show a tiny bias one way or the other, some show no bias, but all show an insignificant racial difference in how the Justice system treats criminals. and make no mistake, most of the researchers are full blown liberals just acheing to find some sort of social injustice.

Forum List

Back