Walmart arrest; racist or not?

CaféAuLait;1738452 said:
Your point is understood, but the point remains that this incident did not warrant facing a 15 year sentence, yelling and pushing people's items to the side is not a serious "crime" though it was very rude, and inconsiderate. All in all there is no justification for her facing a 15 year sentence. The same "plea deal" they're offering now should have been what they originally charged her with.

I agree with you. However she was offered a plea deal TWO years ago, no jail time probation only for 1 year. She should have taken he deal instead she and her parents scream racism and refused the deal.

Well considering the history of how police deal with African Americans in an unfair way, can you blame her? racism is not always something that is done blatantly, some people are unaware that they may treating people differently based on race.

I honestly believe it comes down to something a lot less sinister, Ellis not wanting to admit she was wrong.

Do you know why liberals are seen as pussies in todays America? Because they are cowards in dealings of race relations. Liberals are unable to tell a minority to "shut up", or call them on their bull shit. Liberals immediately go into defense mode for the minority accused, and are quick to call every white person involved racist, instead of holding the minorities accountable for their actions. Liberals used to be about creating equality. But liberals today don't know how to treat minorities equal, so they kiss their asses at every turn.

The woman isn't going to get 15 years. Let me school you simpletons on something....

The news exaggerates. When reporting on the punishment someone will receive for a crime, they report the maximum amount of years the person could get, under the law. It just sounds more "exciting" to them. Saying that she will probably get 2 years isn't as sexy.

This woman is an idiot. She's going to play the race-card because in todays America playing the race-card works! Until Americans are able to start having honest discussions about race, things aren't going to change any time soon!

O please. People like you and Jeny run around screaming the n-word at the top of your lungs, and then wonder why people think you're racist.

Last edited:
And lest we forget...blacks were intrumental and necessary for the slave trade to flourish. They are the ones who raided villages and brought the slaves to the coast.

As if, you know, that makes it morally justifiable.

Arrest at Walmart triggers charges of racism - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

ST. LOUIS - Nearly three years after Heather Ellis switched checkout lines at a southeast Missouri store and touched off what she calls a racially charged dispute with white customers and authorities, the young black schoolteacher faces a trial that could send her to prison for 15 years.

Witnesses have told authorities that Ellis cut in front of waiting customers at the Walmart in Kennett on Jan. 6, 2007, shoved merchandise already placed on a conveyor belt out of the way, and became belligerent when confronted, according to court filings.

Ellis maintains she was merely joining her cousin, whose checkout line was moving more quickly. She claimed in a written complaint to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People that she was then pushed by a white customer, hassled by store employees, called racial slurs and physically mistreated by Kennett police officers.

whose standards should be used? beligerence and disrespect of authority seem to be pretty ingrained in black culture. should we just accept a lower standard of behaviour? or should we defend standards that lead to civilized and amiable neighbourhoods?

How many people do you successfully bait with jackass comments?

Do you know why liberals are seen as pussies in todays America? Because they are cowards in dealings of race relations. Liberals are unable to tell a minority to "shut up", or call them on their bull shit. Liberals immediately go into defense mode for the minority accused, and are quick to call every white person involved racist, instead of holding the minorities accountable for their actions. Liberals used to be about creating equality. But liberals today don't know how to treat minorities equal, so they kiss their asses at every turn.

The woman isn't going to get 15 years. Let me school you simpletons on something....

The news exaggerates. When reporting on the punishment someone will receive for a crime, they report the maximum amount of years the person could get, under the law. It just sounds more "exciting" to them. Saying that she will probably get 2 years isn't as sexy.

This woman is an idiot. She's going to play the race-card because in todays America playing the race-card works! Until Americans are able to start having honest discussions about race, things aren't going to change any time soon!

O please. People like you and Jeny run around screaming the n-word at the top of your lungs, and then wonder why people think you're racist.
Na, people like me don't get bent out of shape when they hear the "n-word". It's just a word like any other. It's popularized by those in the black community, who tell us out of one side of their mouths whites can't use it, but then support a song or artist who uses the word 20 times in their song. We hear about how terrifying a word it is from the black community, yet the black community continues to use it. The hypocrisy of the whole situation lingers, yet liberals like you are blind to it.

See, this is that liberal debating tactic. Someone calls liberals out on their elitist views(me), so a liberal turns around and accuses a guy whom they've never met(once again, me), never heard say a word(again, me), of being racist and using the "n-word", LOL. How desperate are you? Typical cliché, liberal tactic! But it's weak, and once again, I'm calling you on it!

Saying the "n-word" DOES NOT make you a racist. Have you ever heard of human emotion? Let me give you an example: The incident where Michael Richards used the "n-word" at his comedy show. He used the "N-word" as an insult to the black people who were heckling him. NOT every black person around the world. It wasn't a premeditated act. It was a heat of the moment, hurled insult. It was the equivalent of him saying "You fucking heckling asshole pieces of shit, who happen to be black". He didn't call them the "n-word" because they were black. He called them the "n-word" because they were assholes who happened to be black. There's a difference. Unfortunately, the only people who can see that difference are non-exploitive black people, and non-white guilt, white people.

Why are all of you giving in to Charlie Bass? Charlie Bass is a race baiter. He missed out on making a difference during the real civil rights movement, so he tries to create as much racism and racial tension as he can in todays American, so that in his mind he's "fighting the same fight" as black people were in the 60's. He's a confused, racially insecure person, who feeds off making white people angry. He doesn't even believe half the things he's said.

Racism isn't running rapid in todays American. MOST white people are good people, who do NOT act racist. MOST black people are good people, who do NOT act racist. People like Charlie Bass hate that notion!

So just let Charlie speak. Feel sorry for him, shake your head and laugh, but don't give into him by replying to one of his silly statements.

Na, people like me don't get bent out of shape when they hear the "n-word". It's just a word like any other. It's popularized by those in the black community, who tell us out of one side of their mouths whites can't use it, but then support a song or artist who uses the word 20 times in their song. We hear about how terrifying a word it is from the black community, yet the black community continues to use it. The hypocrisy of the whole situation lingers, yet liberals like you are blind to it.

See, this is that liberal debating tactic. Someone calls liberals out on their elitist views(me), so a liberal turns around and accuses a guy whom they've never met(once again, me), never heard say a word(again, me), of being racist and using the "n-word", LOL. How desperate are you? Typical cliché, liberal tactic! But it's weak, and once again, I'm calling you on it!

Saying the "n-word" DOES NOT make you a racist. Have you ever heard of human emotion? Let me give you an example: The incident where Michael Richards used the "n-word" at his comedy show. He used the "N-word" as an insult to the black people who were heckling him. NOT every black person around the world. It wasn't a premeditated act. It was a heat of the moment, hurled insult. It was the equivalent of him saying "You fucking heckling asshole pieces of shit, who happen to be black". He didn't call them the "n-word" because they were black. He called them the "n-word" because they were assholes who happened to be black. There's a difference. Unfortunately, the only people who can see that difference are non-exploitive black people, and non-white guilt, white people.
Why are you so afraid to say ******?

I was using his form of the word. Hence the sarcastic overuse of the phrase "N-word", in quotations. You aren't very quick to the uptake, are you?

To use the term "N-word", is silly. Society says "N-word" is ok, but "******" is extremely offensive. It's all silly, political correctness! None of it should be taken seriously. The news, who's suppose to report what happens, created this political correctness. For instance, when they report a story where the word "******" was spray-painted on a wall, or carved into a desk, they never say "******". They report it as the "N-word" having been the offensive word, that's been used.

We live in a country of ultra-liberal, politically correct, pussies!

Last edited:

I was using his form of the word. Hence the sarcastic overuse of the phrase "N-word", in quotations. You aren't very quick to the uptake, are you?

To use the term "N-word", is silly. Society says "N-word" is ok, but "******" is extremely offensive. It's all silly, political correctness! None of it should be taken seriously. The news, who's suppose to report what happens, created this political correctness. For instance, when they report a story where the word "******" was spray-painted on a wall, or carved into a desk, they never say "******". They report it as the "N-word" having been the offensive word, that's been used.

Just from a casual reading of your posts I'd say your main gripe is that you fear calling black people *******. Which is funny since you also seem to believe black people are inferior.

Don't be afraid to be yourself...

Just from a casual reading of your posts I'd say your main gripe is that you fear calling black people *******. Which is funny since you also seem to believe black people are inferior.

I'm not afraid to say that I think black people are inferior. They are.

So are white people. And Asians. And Hispanics. They are all inferior when compared to me. I am the very apogee of human evolution.

I think I need anotherbeer.

I'm not afraid to say that I think black people are inferior. They are.

So are white people. And Asians. And Hispanics. They are all inferior when compared to me. I am the very apogee of human evolution.

I think I need anotherbeer.
:beer:

LOL, what a 4th grade debating tactic!

I call you out for your elitist views, and for not being able to see black people as a true equal. You had no response to that, because I called you out for what you really are. So what do you do? You call me the same thing back, LOL. How original!

Then, I make a very easy to spot, satirical post, mocking peoples use of the "N-word", and you try to spin that, because you just couldn't "get" my point.

Is there any originality to being an ultra-liberal, or is it all the same pussy debating tactics?

I'll find my previous post, which I refer to above. Note the time and date!

Here's the post......

LOL, after 4 days of being angry about being called out in this post, you try to spin it around and call me the same thing. Kids in 4th grade use this same debating tactic.

Skinny 4th grader: You're fat.

Fat 4th grader: No, You're fat.

See seem to be part guilty but anyone think its just a bit odd they go out of camera view when a police car is right there? I believe the police did something there.

I almost threw up in my mouth reading your liberal, pussy point of view.

"how does society benefit from putting her in jail?"

In order to enforce laws, you have to setup consequences for them. It sets the example, that you will be held accountable for your illegal actions. You can't assault people and get away with it. Resisting arrest in itself is usual assault. Most of the time, resisting arrest includes the officer being slapped, pushed, or physically confronted in some way.

You have "Scared white guy" written all over you!
Excellent! I'll try harder next time.
Unfortunately, people like you don't have to try. "Scared White Guy Syndrome" is strong in you, and incurable. Symptoms include: A Black History Month Calender... A Coolio CD... And constant shouting of the word "racist" at white people.
Here are the posts that you're really embarrassed about, LOL. This is the catalyst for your stealing of ideals, and phony accusations.

And your response at the time to these posts by me:

"That's quite a chip you have on your shoulder."

LOL

I invite you quote ANY post of mine wherein I use the "n-word" (spelled out or not).

I don't use that term.

So stop making bullshit up.....and LYING about me. Fuckwit. :eusa_hand:

Why are all of you giving in to Charlie Bass? Charlie Bass is a race baiter. He missed out on making a difference during the real civil rights movement, so he tries to create as much racism and racial tension as he can in todays American, so that in his mind he's "fighting the same fight" as black people were in the 60's. He's a confused, racially insecure person, who feeds off making white people angry. He doesn't even believe half the things he's said.

Racism isn't running rapid in todays American. MOST white people are good people, who do NOT act racist. MOST black people are good people, who do NOT act racist. People like Charlie Bass hate that notion!

So just let Charlie speak. Feel sorry for him, shake your head and laugh, but don't give into him by replying to one of his silly statements.

You and Charlie are two sides of the same coin.

To me Heather Ellis is just black trash and got what she deserved. What I don’t like is that she is a school teacher. I feel sorry for her students.

I invite you quote ANY post of mine wherein I use the "n-word" (spelled out or not).

I don't use that term.

So stop making bullshit up.....and LYING about me. Fuckwit. :eusa_hand:

I'm not lying about you. You spout racist shit all the damn time.

Forum List

Back