wall street execs: you have to cheat to win

neither of you have anything to offer in the face of these facts besides personal insults for me?

see how fucking stupid and brainwashed you dickheads are

neither of you have anything to offer in the face of these facts besides personal insults for me?

There really isn't any point in debating you TM, especially when it comes to your pol. party... If you were told by Obama that sticking your hand in the flame was good for the country, you'd be burnt up to the shoulder...

Love those threads where the op talks to themselves. Bet she wins the debate!

Sometimes you have to admire her blind admiration towards her political group. Other times... Just wow! Party above everything else, I guess.

Her only reason for loyalty is the check she gets for shilling the party on message boards. That's why she pads her post count by bumping her own threads.

There really isn't any point in debating you TM, especially when it comes to your pol. party... If you were told by Obama that sticking your hand in the flame was good for the country, you'd be burnt up to the shoulder...

blather blather blather,

dear fucking avoiding slave,

Your heros siad themselves they cheat to "win".

they said you have to to win.

and you insult me for bringing you THEIR own words?

You can tell when you have STUMPED the cons in any discussion.

they resort to personal insults to try and avoid the facts they need to pretend dont exsist.

If they faced these facts their little fantasy world would crumble

blather blather blather,

See you've made the mistake in thinking I trust that magical underwear wearing Repug... Both his and your party is what's taking this country down...

blather blather blather,

See you've made the mistake in thinking I trust that magical underwear wearing Repug... Both his and your party is what's taking this country down...

dear idiot, the democratic party made this country top of the world.

the republicans have been trying to distory that greatness so the wealthy can have the power

What FDR did in this country gave us a top of the world status.

He made our schools the best and our innovation unbeatable.

the republicans have been ripping at our infrastructure and schools for decades now.

starving the beast

What FDR did in this country gave us a top of the world status.

He made our schools the best and our innovation unbeatable.

the republicans have been ripping at our infrastructure and schools for decades now.

starving the beast

So your equating the entire Democratic party to the actions of one!?!? That's like people stating that the Republicans have the best interests of Black Americans in their heart because good ole Abe was Republican...

they are still the direction the dem party fights for.

Your party fights against the building of the middle class

they are still the direction the dem party fights for.

Your party fights against the building of the middle class

Not all enemies(in your mind) are conservatives TM... I've already stated I'm not a Republican... But being that we are on this subject, what makes you think that the Cons are out to get you and all those you hold dear? As a matter of fact, both parties are rather generous when it comes to charity(though the red states seem to be a little more charitable)...

Many Wall Street executives say wrongdoing is necessary: survey - Yahoo! Finance

If the ancient Greek philosopher Diogenes were to go out with his lantern in search of an honest man today, a survey of Wall Street executives on workplace conduct suggests he might have to look elsewhere.

A quarter of Wall Street executives see wrongdoing as a key to success, according to a survey by whistleblower law firm Labaton Sucharow released on Tuesday.

In a survey of 500 senior executives in the United States and the UK, 26 percent of respondents said they had observed or had firsthand knowledge of wrongdoing in the workplace, while 24 percent said they believed financial services professionals may need to engage in unethical or illegal conduct to be successful.

Sixteen percent of respondents said they would commit insider trading if they could get away with it, according to Labaton Sucharow. And 30 percent said their compensation plans created pressure to compromise ethical standards or violate the law.

these are the heros of the right

Forum List

Back