wall street execs: you have to cheat to win

if you knock all of these guys who give to both sides and say they are all law breakeers then it distroys your own ideas about giving them a deregulated market huh?

Some are self admitted criminals.

that does not mean all of them are criminals does it?

Why do democrats want to legalize drugs? The cartels are rolling in money and can contribute millions to a friendly democrat.

so your just going to make up shit instead of facing and dealing with these facts?

Many Wall Street executives say wrongdoing is necessary: survey - Yahoo! Finance

If the ancient Greek philosopher Diogenes were to go out with his lantern in search of an honest man today, a survey of Wall Street executives on workplace conduct suggests he might have to look elsewhere.

A quarter of Wall Street executives see wrongdoing as a key to success, according to a survey by whistleblower law firm Labaton Sucharow released on Tuesday.

In a survey of 500 senior executives in the United States and the UK, 26 percent of respondents said they had observed or had firsthand knowledge of wrongdoing in the workplace, while 24 percent said they believed financial services professionals may need to engage in unethical or illegal conduct to be successful.

Sixteen percent of respondents said they would commit insider trading if they could get away with it, according to Labaton Sucharow. And 30 percent said their compensation plans created pressure to compromise ethical standards or violate the law.

these are the heros of the right

the ones who dont cheat are better people right?

the key is which wallstreet guys give to which candidate.

The ones willing to break the laws would obviously give to the guys who want everything deregualted huh?

I guess they thought Obamoney was going to help them break the laws.

Barack Obama (D)
Top Contributors

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2008 election cycle

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

The best part is when she calls herself a liar and refutes herself........

:lmao:

It's kind of sad because I honestly think she doesn't see it...

Ya know.... i really don't care if she does or not. She is a source of wide and varied forms of amusement and mocking material.

I see how infuriating she can be. I mean 5 pages of complete bullshit. I could say I wasted my time in this thread but I was looking for a way to kill some time and I gotta say it worked :lol:

Love those threads where the op talks to themselves. Bet she wins the debate!

Good one Jack. LMAO.

You know she will win the debate because her main theme is that the right, the GOP and anybody who isn't a Dem is a cheater. Rigs elections and hates everyone but themselves. In her feeble brain thats how it is.

She also thinks the Dems are the peoples party. What a joke.

Oh yeah and the GOP is a dying party.

Last edited:
the key is which wallstreet guys give to which candidate.

The ones willing to break the laws would obviously give to the guys who want everything deregualted huh?

I guess they thought Obamoney was going to help them break the laws.

Barack Obama (D)
Top Contributors

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2008 election cycle

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Yeah but, but, but they aren't cheaters when they donate to Barry. God. Don't you know anything?? LOL

Paddleball_Animation_by_spazzurific.gif

how does all you idiot insults for me change the fact that your heros will cheat and need to be policed by their own admission?

You cant deregulate and create anything good for this country.

we have to regualte and police these markets.

pretending the very people who admitt cheating would give money to the guy who wants to put them in jail instead of the guy who would write them a hall pass to do whatever they wanted is complete stupidity.

that is why you cons are saying it.

Complete stupidity is the rght wing platform

how does all you idiot insults for me change the fact that your heros will cheat and need to be policed by their own admission?

You cant deregulate and create anything good for this country.

we have to regualte and police these markets.

pretending the very people who admitt cheating would give money to the guy who wants to put them in jail instead of the guy who would write them a hall pass to do whatever they wanted is complete stupidity.

that is why you cons are saying it.

Complete stupidity is the rght wing platform
badminton-birdie.jpg

and there you have the intellectual level the cons on this site can reach.

Its why your party is dying

Forum List

Back