wall street execs: you have to cheat to win

libertarians are fools.

it is right wing ayn rand fantasy with no basis in fact

this poll shows you exactly what your deregulation would get this world.

the most Moraless rabble running the world by paying money for anything they could buy

Ok TM, you don't have to like my affiliation... I'm not blinded by it as your are with yours for I know sure as hell they are not perfect. That's a benefit by the way, knowing one's own isn't perfect...

when did I ever say the dems were perfect?

why do you have to fucking lie at every turn

You on the right constantly fight so that these very people can accumulate vast amounts of power with their wealth.

You are their dupes

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 46
User Name Posts
Truthmatters 32
Nate 9
Jackson 1
Rat in the Hat 1
Si modo 1
Mad Scientist 1
Katzndogz 1

:lmao:

when did I ever say the dems were perfect?

why do you have to fucking lie at every turn

True, you did not say that the Democratic party was perfect but you sure as shit have issues when someone states that they're not perfect or are on the same level of corruption as the Republican party... Do you honestly think none of Obama's donors in the financial/banking district have cheated or thought about it?

Now remember what the OP was about.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 46
User Name Posts
Truthmatters 32
Nate 9
Jackson 1
Rat in the Hat 1
Si modo 1
Mad Scientist 1
Katzndogz 1

:lmao:

This is kind of interesting Rat... I don't get on here often enough to pick at TM's or those like her brains. I apparently only socialize with normal folk for this blind partisanship simply amazes me!

Why would anyone who is willing to break the law to make more money give money to the guy who is far more likely to prosicute poeple who break these very laws?

make some damned sense.

they would give their money to the people who would make it legal to do these things.

You know DEREGULATION backers.

Why would anyone who is willing to break the law to make more money give money to the guy who is far more likely to prosicute poeple who break these very laws?

make some damned sense.

they would give their money to the people who would make it legal to do these things.

You know DEREGULATION backers.

You mean back the people(prez) who make it possible for them to build on government property, give them "incentives" to keep their businesses here in the states, or the ones who would give them federal money? Yeah, don't see why they'd back the President... Think wider TM.

see your stumped yet again.

you cant complain about these wall street guys being willing to break laws because you want no laws for them to follow

NOT all of them are law breakers.

the ones who break the laws would like to break these laws and not have to worry about being caught.

they are the ones who give to people on the right.

The ones who would like the laws strengthened are the ones who give to dems because they want the law breakers out of their way

Last edited:
Pretending the law breaker would give money to Obama is contrary to your own ideas you clown

If the ones willing to break the laws are caught and not allowed to do be in the business that clears the slate for the guys willing to follow the laws.

Then they dont have to be punished for following the laws ....get it

already did.

now answer this question.

why would the ones who want these regulations gone so they dont have to fear being arrested give to the party who wants more regulations and stricter inforcement of these laws instead of giving to the people who want the laws trashed?

already did.

now answer this question.

why would the ones who want these regulations gone so they dont have to fear being arrested give to the party who wants more regulations and stricter inforcement of these laws instead of giving to the people who want the laws trashed?

For the benefits that come with being on friendly terms with those in charge... Federal money and contracts can do wonders for ones company... Who gets to produce that $25 per roll toilet paper the military uses?

the key is which wallstreet guys give to which candidate.

The ones willing to break the laws would obviously give to the guys who want everything deregualted huh?

Forum List

Back