Wall St Billionaires Laughing at YOU :D And you deserve it, unless....

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
One-Percent Jokes and Plutocrats in Drag: What I Saw When I Crashed a Wall Street Secret Society

kbp-1.w529.h352.2x.jpg

In Wall Street land we’ll take our stand,
said Morgan and Goldman.
But first we better get some loans,
so quick, get to the Fed, man.

They have stolen your trillions and now they are singing songs about the bail out and laughing at you...
:dev3:

Jealousy is a bitch. You apparently married her

Awwww, Bernie is gonna take their "hard earned" billions... And Grampa is very worried about them...
How could they afford their private jets, yachts, big mansions they bought with tax payer money otherwise
How sad...

Maybe you should loan more fed money to them ha Grampa? What do you think?
How about loaning some of your own retirement fund?
Oh, right, you already did, in 2008, didnt you :lmao:
Good for you Grampa, you showed us how generous you are...

Awwww, Bernie is gonna take their "hard earned" billions... And Grampa is very worried about them...
How could they afford their private jets, yachts, big mansions they bought with tax payer money otherwise
How sad...

Bernie will never be President. You're ignorance is only surpassed by your envy.

How sad...

Bernie will never be President. You're ignorance is only surpassed by your envy.

Wanna bet?

Obama handed them $4 Trillion.

Indeed he did.

And American people seem to want that 4 trillion back...

Well, not all, some right wingers are Obama lovers, so they think wall st "earned" that money and Obama did it right...

Hillary is laughing with them because she is in their pocket and has taken so much of their money. She has even evoked the memory of 9/11/01 twice to justify her taking Wall Street's cash...

Hillary is laughing with them because she is in their pocket and has taken so much of their money. She has even evoked the memory of 9/11/01 twice to justify her taking Wall Street's cash...

Indeed she did...
And she still have the nerve to go up on that stage and lie to people

Maybe she would make a good president....

How sad...

Wanna bet?

Websters Dictionary definition of a moron:

Person or persons who make completely pointless bets with random strangers on the Internet and think that is means something.

The fact that you believe America is dumb enough to elect someone like Sanders is all the payment is need.

How sad...

Wanna bet?

Person or persons who make completely pointless bets with random strangers on the Internet and think that is means something.

The fact that you believe America is dumb enough to elect someone like Sanders is all the payment is need.
As opposed to Open Borders Rubio & Cruz?

How sad...

Wanna bet?

What do you mean pointless?

If you lose the bet, you donate to the veterans
If I lose the bet, I donate to the children

If you think this is "pointless", sorry but, you are the real "moron" grampa...

How sad...

Wanna bet?

I don't need the encouragement of an idiot to be charitable.
Please get a grip.

How sad...

Wanna bet?

Very much so

How sad...

Wanna bet?

Very much so
Unlike you, I'm young enough to have been affected by the Open Borders crowd.

How sad...

Wanna bet?

Please get a grip.

Yes you don't, you are very charitable, to wall st billionaire crooks, we all know that.

I am just trying to steer you "charitability" to the right direction...
Vets and children could benefit more from your charity, than these crooks, you know...

Wanna bet?

Very much so
You have no idea what takes a toll on me or my business. Just stop before you look as ignorant as the op

How sad...

The problem is Bernie can't stop at their billions, for his crap to work he has to go after our tens of thousands.

Wanna bet?

Please get a grip.

Yes you don't, you are very charitable, to wall st billionaire crooks, we all know that.

I am just trying to steer you "charitability" to the right direction...
Vets and children could benefit more from your charity, than these crooks, you know...
My charity goes to homeless shelters & food pantries.

Now kindly fuck off

Wanna bet?

Very much so
You have no idea what takes a toll on me or my business. Just stop before you look as ignorant as the op
I worked for Fortune 500 companies and they sucked the blood out of me and my friends and then replaced us.

Forum List

Back