Obamanomics hard at work as Carrier relocates to Mexico.

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
Another 1400 jobs lost to Mexico as Dims stand and cheer. Huge taxes and nazi regulation policies will relocate every single manufacturing plant in this country - out of this country. As our tax base erodes, how will this huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government sustain itself? It's a clown show, folks. Idiots.

Really Obama? I use to travel on business to mexico during the bush the lesser reign, that is when hundreds of thousand of jobs went south of the boarder as did many companies, I saw many companies lining the streets of Monterrey, Mexico, with companies that use to be in the united states. The ironic part was that these were the same company's that moved from educated unionized states to the docile backwards right to work for less slack jawed southern states, then when they had the chance went to even lower wage places like mexico and took the textile industy along with them. The slack jaws cried like bitches when that happened, all on bush the lessers watch

Another 1400 jobs lost to Mexico as Dims stand and cheer. Huge taxes and nazi regulation policies will relocate every single manufacturing plant in this country - out of this country. As our tax base erodes, how will this huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government sustain itself? It's a clown show, folks. Idiots.
Capitalists adore cheap labor and lax regulation. This isn't news to you, is it?

Who signed the bill that would outsource?
Do you blame Obama for bushs debt occurred during obamas admin?

debt has nothing to do with Moving jobs to mexico, you must be from the south with that kind of "logik"
I was simply applying YOUR logic to another situation. Because your logic is pathetic.

Really Obama? I use to travel on business to mexico during the bush the lesser reign, that is when hundreds of thousand of jobs went south of the boarder as did many companies, I saw many companies lining the streets of Monterrey, Mexico, with companies that use to be in the united states. The ironic part was that these were the same company's that moved from educated unionized states to the docile backwards right to work for less slack jawed southern states, then when they had the chance went to even lower wage places like mexico and took the textile industy along with them. The slack jaws cried like bitches when that happened, all on bush the lessers watch
Educated and unionized don't belong in the same sentence. Your unions are unionizing it's own workers out of jobs. Go build a website somewhere.

Obama had nothing to do with this but if you vote for Drumpf, we can lots more businesses to Mexico.

fc5e9c2dc26e38b24c4e5d6ca52ec9f1.jpg

Dems want to Detroitify the entire USA

Educated and unionized don't belong in the same sentence. Your unions are unionizing it's own workers out of jobs. Go build a website somewhere.

no you slackjawed inbreeds like working as slaves and that is why jesusland is last in education and first in trailer parks

CrusaderFrank

df1399d9f6037b4538d15b420249b44d.jpg

don't project you delusions on anyone else

CrusaderFrank

df1399d9f6037b4538d15b420249b44d.jpg

Not to mention welfare queens, Clive Bundy et al.

Forum List

Back