walker wants to starve them out

Because it was NOT crammed down anyones throat.

It had MANY months of discussion.

How long did walker discuss this plan with the peoples reps in Wis?

Yes. Yes it was crammed down our throats. Yes we had many months of discussion. See the people yelled no and you still held them down and raped them with Obamacare.

You cant discuss the plan with people who run away from the jobs like cowards. They should be fired and recalled.

I guess it is better to starve them than to actually have to listen to what they have to say

I guess it is better to starve them than to actually have to listen to what they have to say

If they want someone to listen to what they say they should get their representatives to actually show up at work and speak what they want them to say.

You know, actually have a discussion and debate.

But the Democrats of Wisconsin don't want that. If they did, their reps wouldnt have run away. They would be discussing and debating the provisions, not whining like a little baby.

Oh and no one is forcing them to be there. They can go home and eat. They can go to work.

The idea that they have no choice in this is absurd.

Allowing the people of wisconson the time to react to a bill BEING SHOVED DOWN THERE THROATS is a good thing dont you think?

Or are you only concerned with that action when you claim it your throat having something shoved down it?

The right cracks me up in their willingness to spin on a dime for political purposes.

They need to pass the Budget, so they can see what's in it.

Don't you think?

They probably should. Can't imagine why they dont find that a persuasive reason to pass it.

As to the OP. The problem seems to be passing food in through the windows.

This isn't the 60's. Why don't they use the front door? Would that appear less rebellious?

One of the major principles underlying is a system of checks and balances - nobody is in a position to wield absolute power.

Governor Walker and his Republican supporters in this forum all want to teach the state employees a "lesson" - the reality is that many of those workers will still be there long after the Governor has passed into history.

I've seen this happen before and it will take decades to undo the damage that's already been done!

Any human resources person will tell you that this "hardball" approach to managing people may get a few short term results, but over the long run it is totally counterproductive.

One of the major principles underlying is a system of checks and balances - nobody is in a position to wield absolute power.

Governor Walker and his Republican supporters in this forum all want to teach the state employees a "lesson" - the reality is that many of those workers will still be there long after the Governor has passed into history.

I've seen this happen before and it will take decades to undo the damage that's already been done!

Any human resources person will tell you that this "hardball" approach to managing people may get a few short term results, but over the long run it is totally counterproductive.

Nice bold font.

What do you think about the OP? You simply took this opportunity to rant.

Which is what liberals do, but I'm trying to help you to focus.

Because it was NOT crammed down anyones throat.

It had MANY months of discussion.

How long did walker discuss this plan with the peoples reps in Wis?

Yes. Yes it was crammed down our throats. Yes we had many months of discussion. See the people yelled no and you still held them down and raped them with Obamacare.

You cant discuss the plan with people who run away from the jobs like cowards. They should be fired and recalled.
Remember the dog and pony show sit down Obama had with the republicans shortly before that BS bill was shoved down our collective throats?.........Obama wasn't there to listen. All he did was lecture.....A few weeks later, we were screwed over by the dem's.

Funny now that 26 states and climbing are pushing back against it. Obama is now making innuendos that he may just have to give all states the opt out option, and federal judges are deeming it unconsitutional........Basically, all that time and money wasted on the taxpayers backs was completely wasted. Seeing as though the bill is now, for all intensive purposes, dead in the water............IDIOTS!.

Last edited:
oh brother, you just gotta love the DRAMATIC title to this thread.

walker want to starve them out.

From some of the pictures I've seen of the smarmy protesters. A few days of starving might save their lard asses life.

where is MaBell Obama swooping in with her "save the fatty campaign) when you need her.:lol::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
oh brother, you just gotta love the DRAMATIC title to this thread.

walker want to starve them out.

From some of the pictures I've seen of the smarmy protesters. A few days of starving might save their lard asses life.

where is MaBell Obama swooping in with her "save the fatty campaign) when you need her.:lol::eusa_whistle:
There were boxes of Pizza and whatnot being delivered outside the building, for Christ sakes.

TM is so full of shit, she's about ready to explode.

God forbid the Governor actually listens to non-consenting opinions

My way or the highway is all he needs to know

He hasn't gassed them yet????

Gotta give Walker props....he's a lot more patient and compassionate than I thought.

But he's gonna gas 'em.

Just a matter of time.

Sounds like Obama after he got elected. Didn't Walker and the Republicans in Wisconsin get a mandate from the voters too?

they have taken the highway,on their own, they left.

the assmeblymen aren't there to listen, unless of course telling a rep. in the assembly "you're dead" is constructive criticism. :lol:

Sounds like Obama after he got elected. Didn't Walker and the Republicans in Wisconsin get a mandate from the voters too?

no, the mandate to govern or 'I win' only goes one way you see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back