walker wants to starve them out

does the law mean anything to you?

its illegal for him to mess with the windows and presents a safety hazard.

But the R after his name gives him a pass in your mind.

The law means quite alot to me. In fact, I've dedicated my life to it.

However, you have cried wolf many many many times. Put up or shut up.

They are doing nothing illegal.

You just pretend they are.

BTW Walker wold lose the election big time if it were held today.

Keep dreaming but the reality is he is tanking your party

I wonder if the dems are starving at the resort.

Nah...Union thugs will pay for their hiatus away...but I like this...

A Republican lawmaker from Illinois introduced legislation Thursday that would subject Wisconsin senators who crossed the border to Illinois income taxes for their time working in “the Land of Lincoln.”
Illinois Rep. Mike Tryon, of Crystal Lake, said the Wisconsin lawmakers should be subject to the Illinois tax in the same way Green Bay Packers players must pay Illinois tax for games played at Soldier Field…
Tryon said he opposed a 2007 bill that extended the 5% Illinois tax to temporary workers — including professional athletes and movie stars. But if it’s on the books, the Wisconsin senators should pay, Tryon said.

Source

:lol:

Yeah, and Illinois is starving for income.

I still think he is going to gas them.

Maybe anthrax.....

But my money is on gas.

Showing real leadership in dealing with the serious problems facing the state of Wisconsin is tanking our party?

Maybe. Maybe not. But I cant help but notice that you cant name a statute.

Showing real leadership in dealing with the serious problems facing the state of Wisconsin is tanking our party?

Why would the State Police be dispatched to look for them I wonder?

"The state senators who are hiding out down in Illinois should show up for work, have their say, have their vote, add their amendments, but in the end, we've got a $3.6 billion budget deficit we've got to balance."
Senate rules and the state constitution say absent members can be compelled to appear, but it does not say how.
"We left the state so we were out of the reach of the Wisconsin state patrol, which has the authority to round us up and bring us back to the legislature," state Sen. Mark Miller told ABC's "Good Morning America" from an undisclosed location Friday.

SOURCE

Why would the State Police be dispatched to look for them I wonder?

"The state senators who are hiding out down in Illinois should show up for work, have their say, have their vote, add their amendments, but in the end, we've got a $3.6 billion budget deficit we've got to balance."
Senate rules and the state constitution say absent members can be compelled to appear, but it does not say how.
"We left the state so we were out of the reach of the Wisconsin state patrol, which has the authority to round us up and bring us back to the legislature," state Sen. Mark Miller told ABC's "Good Morning America" from an undisclosed location Friday.

SOURCE

I was refering to TMs claim that bolts are illegal.

Once the "novelty" wears off, the voters who put Walker into office in Wisconsin will start coming to the realization what its like living in constant turmoil thanks to a governor that has deliberately created a dysfunctional relationship with state workers.

The conservative "hardliners" on this forum can make all the disparaging remarks they want BUT the reality is that it takes far more than a Republican dominated legislature to operate amd deliver goverment services on a day-to-day basis!

Last edited:

I suppose if you were inside when the fire engulfed the building, you would get the point right away. LOL! Now share one of those delicious strawberry's. Kind of spread them all around. LOL!!:lol:

Ah yes the union violence coming out. I hope they brun it down and show the world what they are.

Forum List

Back