Walker quietly does some more damage

I'm finally understanding why defunding Planned Parenthood, restricting access to contraceptives and 'a woman's right to choose', and making sure she doesn't get equal pay for equal work is not actually views as a war on women by the right.

Ahh, the war on women.

I personally plan on hitting my wife today. twice, if I'm lucky.

That's what she said.

I'm finally understanding why defunding Planned Parenthood, restricting access to contraceptives and 'a woman's right to choose', and making sure she doesn't get equal pay for equal work is not actually views as a war on women by the right.

already debunked in the other thread on Walker.....

FAIL
Could you link to that? I am hoping a link to the actual bill is there.

from the OP link...
The sex education bill requires teachers in schools that offer sex education to stress abstinence as the only sure way to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.
This is medically accurate. God forbid we give medically accurate advice to teens, right? :rolleyes:

The bill also declares that sex education teachers do not have to address contraception. That's a dramatic shift from current state law, which requires teachers to instruct students on birth control options.
It does not PREVENT them from addressing contraception.

But that does not advance the Democrats lie about Conservatives. Therefore, it's inappropriate to read the actual bill and form an opinion based on that.... far better for the borg to be fed their information.

I see you're still struggling with the concept of thinking for yourself. Pity.

FAIL

No coffee, no sleep, not sure where I dropped the link the first time but I better do a search.

Bill Summary & Status - 111th Congress (2009 - 2010) - S.181 - All Information - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

from the OP link...
The sex education bill requires teachers in schools that offer sex education to stress abstinence as the only sure way to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.
This is medically accurate. God forbid we give medically accurate advice to teens, right? :rolleyes:

The bill also declares that sex education teachers do not have to address contraception. That's a dramatic shift from current state law, which requires teachers to instruct students on birth control options.
It does not PREVENT them from addressing contraception.

But that does not advance the Democrats lie about Conservatives. Therefore, it's inappropriate to read the actual bill and form an opinion based on that.... far better for the borg to be fed their information.

It explains the democrat war on literacy. If people can't read, they can't read the laws for themselves and depend on democrats to tell them what it says.

FAIL

No coffee, no sleep, not sure where I dropped the link the first time but I better do a search.

Bill Summary & Status - 111th Congress (2009 - 2010) - S.181 - All Information - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
No, this is the link to the bill (you got the link right in the other thread...thanks)

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2011/related/enrolled/sb202

And, the bill is not a long read. It does not eliminate recourse for women or any others for workplace discrimination cases.

Too bad that's all a mischaracterization of what's going on. But I know nothing will change liberal's minds, or lack there of, on the topic.

Only dumbass ignorant republicans who think STD and teen pregnancies are good support abstinence only sex education

Open Education
2009/01/05/abstinence-only-sex-education-statistics-final-nail-in-the-coffin/
^Abstinence only education when compared to no sex education has the same results. Unprotected sex and abstinence was the same among both groups.

Giving People Information Changes Behavior | ThinkProgress
^Sexual education that emphasize safe sex and informs people of those most likely to be infected with HV cut teen pregnancy down by 50%

CONDOMS IN SCHOOL SAID NOT TO AFFECT TEEN-AGE SEX RATE - Page 3 - New York Times
^study finds that schools whom offer students condoms did not see more teenage sex but saw a 10% rise in condom use during sex.

| ScienceBlog.com
^Study finds that Abstinence sex education results in more sex then no education at all; and usually results in unprotected sex and teen pregnancies.

Teen Pregnancies Highest In States With Abstinence-Only Policies | ThinkProgress
^Since 1991 teen pregnancies have dropped by 44% due to a rise in teens using birth control.
^Teens who had some type of proper sex education were 60% more likely to practice safe sex.
^Also states with the highest teen pregnancies are states with abstinence only education/and or no sex education period.

Bills on abortion, sex ed signed | Fond du Lac Reporter | fdlreporter.com

Wisconsin schools no longer need bother with teaching contraception. Gee, I can't wait to see what that does to their welfare costs.

So Wisconsin parents are incapable of teeaching their children about the birds and the bees?

What other things would you like to see the government take charge of in lieu of the parents?
For some, everything but the making the baby part. And even that, some of the women would farm out if they could.

yeah sure.:lol:

Forum List

Back