Walker quietly does some more damage

Its obvious that he wants to cause as much harm as possible before he gets kicked out. He has so little regard for the law and for American citizens, he's sure to go far in the GObP/R party.

They are worried about what Walker does, yet they could care less the damage the President of the United States is doing to us as a country.

What ever happened to, hey, WE WON

Bills on abortion, sex ed signed | Fond du Lac Reporter | fdlreporter.com

Wisconsin schools no longer need bother with teaching contraception. Gee, I can't wait to see what that does to their welfare costs.

It's not the schools job to teach children that.

For 200 years it wasn't taught, but now it's some kind of moronic need.
I think you nailed it... bad pun not intended.

Morons apparently DO need someone else to teach it. Otherwise they may not be able to successfully breed more morons.

Wisconsin schools no longer need bother with teaching contraception. Gee, I can't wait to see what that does to their welfare costs.

It's not the schools job to teach children that.

For 200 years it wasn't taught, but now it's some kind of moronic need.
I think you nailed it... bad pun not intended.

Morons apparently DO need someone else to teach it. Otherwise they may not be able to successfully breed more morons.

I learned about masturbation in catholic school.

well

I learned it was a sin. :D

Democrats can't stand the fiscal improvement so they have to look for some BS to complain about.

How shallow that this is a Priority for some people?

Unemployment at 10%
gas almost 5 bucks a gallon
food through the roof

Children should not learn about contraception until they can read it for themselves! A prerequisite being they have to at least learn to read.

from the OP link...
The sex education bill requires teachers in schools that offer sex education to stress abstinence as the only sure way to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.
This is medically accurate. God forbid we give medically accurate advice to teens, right? :rolleyes:

The bill also declares that sex education teachers do not have to address contraception. That's a dramatic shift from current state law, which requires teachers to instruct students on birth control options.
It does not PREVENT them from addressing contraception.

This sort of view, that teachers and parents DON'T have separate roles, is one of the things that has ruined education.

Congrats. :thup:

The majority of HS grads don't have any idea what a past participle or logarithm is, but they can put a rubber on a banana. Wow.

Last edited:
I'm finally understanding why defunding Planned Parenthood, restricting access to contraceptives and 'a woman's right to choose', and making sure she doesn't get equal pay for equal work is not actually views as a war on women by the right.

I'm finally understanding why defunding Planned Parenthood, restricting access to contraceptives and 'a woman's right to choose', and making sure she doesn't get equal pay for equal work is not actually views as a war on women by the right.
{Planned parenthood NEEDS serious defunding, otherwise the taxpayer will be paying for duplicate services.

Why do you want to waste taxpayer money?

No body wants to restrict access to contraception. It's like saying republicans want to restrict access to Belugia Caviar. Anyone can buy it, just pay for it.

Ahh, the war on women.

I personally plan on hitting my wife today. twice, if I'm lucky.

already debunked in the other thread on Walker.....

FAIL

Forum List

Back