Walk Hillary, no need to run

The DEM party makes up about half the US voter base. And the DEMs can only come up with one single person to run for President. What the fuck does that tell you about the party?
Pretty fucking pathetic.

That's what pot does to a people over the long run.
God what stupidity, arrogance and ignorance...
I have been smoking it for 50 years, can still hike out, kill a deer, cut it up, put it in a pack and hike it back two miles to the truck.

I have a great looking GF too.

I attribute my good looks and physical well being to pot, and Himalayan Pink rock salt.

If those won't fix you, you need a friend to take some WD-40 and a ball peen hammer to your ass!!!
My Ma is 70 and gets high daily, she is a retired vice president of a casing company...the old man was a stock broker....I laid bricks for 37 years and smoked about a quarter a day at work....Shit man, I am getting ready to start another career for the next 20-30 years...

Okay ... now I understand ... you have an excuse!
How man business operations do you own and operate?

That's what pot does to a people over the long run.
God what stupidity, arrogance and ignorance...
I have been smoking it for 50 years, can still hike out, kill a deer, cut it up, put it in a pack and hike it back two miles to the truck.

I have a great looking GF too.

I attribute my good looks and physical well being to pot, and Himalayan Pink rock salt.

If those won't fix you, you need a friend to take some WD-40 and a ball peen hammer to your ass!!!
My Ma is 70 and gets high daily, she is a retired vice president of a casing company...the old man was a stock broker....I laid bricks for 37 years and smoked about a quarter a day at work....Shit man, I am getting ready to start another career for the next 20-30 years...

Okay ... now I understand ... you have an excuse!
How man business operations do you own and operate?

"How man?" If you mean how many the answer is one. You?

Forum List

Back