walk back, flip flop, crawfishing

Another Day In The Life of Don, same as it ever was.

Just hang on -- when we were leaving his drones thought it was an excellent choice - now that he's staying THAT'S an excellent choice.

Another Day In The Life of Don, same as it ever was.

Just hang on -- when we were leaving his drones thought it was an excellent choice - now that he's staying THAT'S an excellent choice.

Americans have been socialized to react emotionally. Coherence is chastised and despised, and this is not merely a phenomenon unique to his fans alone.

Wherever ze Trumpenführer goes, his lemmings will follow.

1477034699357.jpg

and it changes from week to week - musical policy
One of Pres.Trump greatest strengths is his ability to quickly adapt to the vagaries of political situations both foreign and domestic. ... :thup:

and all this time I thought it was grabbing his ankles so drones like you could kiss his ass regardless what he lies about.

and it changes from week to week - musical policy
One of Pres.Trump greatest strengths is his ability to quickly adapt to the vagaries of political situations both foreign and domestic. ... :thup:

and all this time I thought it was grabbing his ankles so drones like you could kiss his ass regardless what he lies about.
If Trump told his cult that if they shoved a feather up their asses they could fly, they'd be leaping off buildings in droves.

Maybe Siete can prove we're not already out of Syria. :popcorn:

I'm sure we are out of Syria - thats the only reason Trump changed his mind and decided to stay.

yes, he's that feeble minded.

Forum List

Back