Wales has banned parents from stopping their children learning about sex, religion and LGBT people

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Wales has banned parents from stopping their children learning about sex, religion and LGBT people

Wales has removed the rights of parents to prevent their children from learning about different types of relationships.

Parents have long had the right to withdraw children from relationship and sexuality education (RSE) and religious education (RE), but Welsh education minister Kirsty Williams announced on Tuesday that parents will no longer be permitted to deny their kids access to teaching about relationships and different religions.

Very proud Welshman here. We will have a more tolerant and civil society.

Teaching children how to give consent to sex with ANY AGE or person dumb fkrs!!

Wales has removed the rights of parents to prevent their children from learning about different types of relationships.

Parents have long had the right to withdraw children from relationship and sexuality education (RSE) and religious education (RE), but Welsh education minister Kirsty Williams announced on Tuesday that parents will no longer be permitted to deny their kids access to teaching about relationships and different religions.

How's that Hijab fitting?

The harsh terrain of Wales for centuries shaped a tough, hardy, no nonsense people.

But in the last few decades the Welsh people have followed the liberal loon's agenda of destroying their proud culture, and embracing leftist insanity and perversion as normal. .. :cuckoo:

I agree with you that the move to educate children , if you are going to try to educate them about sex/relationships , should include all the different types of human relationships that there are and do believe it will lead to a more understanding and thus more tolerant situation. I don't understand why parents would want their children to be ignorant of such an important aspect of life itself and their lives in particular. Well in Wales !!

I agree with you that the move to educate children , if you are going to try to educate them about sex/relationships , should include all the different types of human relationships that there are and do believe it will lead to a more understanding and thus more tolerant situation. I don't understand why parents would want their children to be ignorant of such an important aspect of life itself and their lives in particular. Well in Wales !!

So 8 yr olds should learn how to fist each other huh? That's what the US DEMONICRATS beg for.

and you just can't figure out how or why they want kids to give consent even in the " vaccine" choice now

it sets the stage for kids to say " YES" when asked gawd dam connects these dots!!

'Gay' laws set stage for pedophilia 'rights' - WND

I actual think people should just support sexual rights for consenting adults and just leave it at that. Don't get me wrong I fully understand why the Gay Rights thing came about as a seperate issue and support the historic gains/reversals of bigotry they have made possible, I just feel that the time is ripe for the broader context to be played out and the divisions of sexuality made less important.I think the decision of the Welsh is a huge step in the right direction for assisting it

Gay Rights in no way " set the stage for pedophilia rights " , that's just hyperbolic nonsense spewed out by homophobic control freaks. The key is in supporting the sexual rights of consenting adults and that negates any such nonsense .

and you just can't figure out how or why they want kids to give consent even in the " vaccine" choice now

it sets the stage for kids to say " YES" when asked gawd dam connects these dots!!

I actual think people should just support sexual rights for consenting adults and just leave it at that. Don't get me wrong I fully understand why the Gay Rights thing came about as a seperate issue and support the historic gains/reversals of bigotry they have made possible, I just feel that the time is ripe for the broader context to be played out and the divisions of sexuality made less important.I think the decision of the Welsh is a huge step in the right direction for assisting it

Gay Rights in no way " set the stage for pedophilia rights " , that's just hyperbolic nonsense spewed out by homophobic control freaks. The key is in supporting the sexual rights of consenting adults and that negates any such nonsense .

Riiiight

upload_2020-1-21_16-0-25.png
Parents protest "graphic" sex ed curriculum in Calif. schools - CBS News

oh it's on its way and yes the LGBT movement is being used that doesn't mean they are all agreeing with it.

No surprise, that the same subhuman piece of shit who openly takes the side of Islamist child-rape gangs, is proud that his fellow Welshscum have taken this step toward sexually grooming and exploiting children to make them easier prey for pedophiles.

This is what pure evil looks like.

So now you'll be coming out of the closet?

So 8 yr olds should learn how to fist each other huh? That's what the US DEMONICRATS beg for.

I don't see them giving out manuals for specific sexual acts so will just have a little chuckle to myself about how you jumped off the deep end at the very thought of kids learning that some people prefer to have relationships/sexual partners with people of the same sex or both sexes. :71:

The hate that you see on these forums is present across the world, albeit in a diminishing form. Tolerance, education and an end to homophobia should come from this. Of course, the parents have other options if it is that important to them.

No surprise, that the same subhuman piece of shit who openly takes the side of Islamist child-rape gangs, is proud that his fellow Welshscum have taken this step toward sexually grooming and exploiting children to make them easier prey for pedophiles.

How does this grooming work Bob ? It isnt in the curriculum.

Apparently not tolerant of parents or parental rights.

Riiiight

View attachment 301801Parents protest "graphic" sex ed curriculum in Calif. schools - CBS News

oh it's on its way and yes the LGBT movement is being used that doesn't mean they are all agreeing with it.

So it didn't mention anything about " fisting " which might be your introduction ?

Don't get me wrong , this is a leap away from what the Welsh are doing and then some imo and I think that there should be restrictions placed on what a school should be allowed to put out so I am not giving the schools a completely free hand ( pun intended ) and think the views of parents as to what is acceptable or not should be a hugely important part of that process

Apparently not tolerant of parents or parental rights.
The parents have choices and can find alternate educational arrangements. But the kids have rights as well.
The world is a lot more complex than when we were kids.Its good that they are given some help to plot their way through it.

How does this grooming work Bob ? It isnt in the curriculum.

Nice try.

It's there.

You must be to stupid (or hopeful) to see it.

Forum List

Back