Wal-Mart: I went today; Did you? Comment.

You should go hole up in a cave or something, get away from the disgusting society you seem obsessed with..doubt anyone would miss you
I find you digusting coming on here and talking about people the way you do..as if IT'S ANY of your business

It IS my business. These fat lards in our country accumulate massive healthcare bills from all their obesity related problems. Those costs drive up costs for everyone else. Many of these flesh blobs are poor and uninsured, so they consume healthcare, dont pay for it, and then we get higher prices.
EXACTLY!!! Obesity-related illness' such as heart disease & diabetes are the leading PREVENTABLE cause of hospital admissions. Steph, steph, steph :redface:

I don't care, it's none of yours or his business HOW fat other people are..if you all are that miserable about others go put yourselves out of misery

It IS my business. These fat lards in our country accumulate massive healthcare bills from all their obesity related problems. Those costs drive up costs for everyone else. Many of these flesh blobs are poor and uninsured, so they consume healthcare, dont pay for it, and then we get higher prices.
EXACTLY!!! Obesity-related illness' such as heart disease & diabetes are the leading PREVENTABLE cause of hospital admissions. Steph, steph, steph :redface:

I don't care, it's none of yours or his business HOW fat other people are..if you all are that miserable about others go put yourselves out of misery

The lazy ass Bucs, needs a parking spot near the front, he can't waddle his fat bastard ass any further than the first few rows at a Walmart.

If I ever go to Walmart, I'll park way out so no stupid ass bastard like bucs can scratch my car backing his fat ass into it.

So....its a proven FACT that obesity is a HUGE problem with our healthcare costs, which are crippling this economy, and causing people massive health and financial problems.

You're saying its none of OUR business that people are being irresponsible about obesity, causing massive health and financial problems to our country, to the point that the MILITARY has said it is a big national defense problem?

Thats none of our business?

YET....you think it is YOUR business of the right wing to bitch about people being irresponsible through gay marriage, abortions and using welfare, all of which YOU say hurts our society?

Tell me...how does gay marriage and abortion hurt our society any MORE than obesity is already? How does the irresponsibility of riding the welfare train have any bigger consequence to us than the irresponsible act of becoming morbidly obese and passing your healthcare costs to others?

You right wingers amaze me.

So....its a proven FACT that obesity is a HUGE problem with our healthcare costs, which are crippling this economy, and causing people massive health and financial problems.

You're saying its none of OUR business that people are being irresponsible about obesity, causing massive health and financial problems to our country, to the point that the MILITARY has said it is a big national defense problem?

YET....you think it is YOUR business of the right wing to bitch about people being irresponsible through gay marriage, abortions and using welfare, all of which YOU say hurts our society?

Tell me...how does gay marriage and abortion hurt our society any MORE than obesity is already? How does the irresponsibility of riding the welfare train have any bigger consequence to us than the irresponsible act of becoming morbidly obese and passing your healthcare costs to others?

Then go on a diet you fat bastard! Get off your ass and exercise, it will help with your negative attitude. You lazy ass tin foil hat guys amaze me.

Stephanie, care to tell me the difference?

Right wingers oppose gay marriage because of religious views.
Right wingers oppose abortion because of religious views.

Yet...

Right wingers say its' none of my business how fat a person is...........despite SLOTH and Gluttony being one of the 7 deadly sins?

Then go on a diet you fat bastard! Get off your ass and exercise, it will help with your negative attitude. You lazy ass tin foil hat guys amaze me.

I dont need to.

Unlike you right wingers, I dont break 2 of the deadly sins gluttony and sloth.

You all oppose gay marriage and abortion based on religious veiws, but welcome fat bastards who break the deadly sins that forbid such a condition.

Derived from the Latin gluttire, meaning to gulp down or swallow, gluttony (Latin, gula) is the over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste.

In Christian religions, it is considered a sin because of the excessive desire for food, and its withholding from the needy.[14]

Because of these scripts, gluttony can be interpreted as selfishness; essentially placing concern with one's own interests above the well-being or interests of others.

Medieval church leaders (e.g., Thomas Aquinas) took a more expansive view of gluttony,[14] arguing that it could also include an obsessive anticipation of meals, and the constant eating of delicacies and excessively costly foods.[15] Aquinas went so far as to prepare a list of six ways to commit gluttony, including:
Praepropere - eating too soon.
Laute - eating too expensively.
Nimis - eating too much.
Ardenter - eating too eagerly (burningly).
Studiose - eating too daintily (keenly).
Forente - eating wildly (boringly

I dont need to.

Unlike you right wingers, I dont break 2 of the deadly sins gluttony and sloth.

You all oppose gay marriage and abortion based on religious veiws, but welcome fat bastards who break the deadly sins that forbid such a condition.

Why don't you tell me what else I supposedly support or don't support, because you already got me wrong, dumb fat bastard.
I know you support Walmart management. Beyond that, I don't know what a fat bastard like you supports or doesn't support, nor do I care. Funny seeing a liberal support rich management.

BUT...what did I notice, since we're hypersensitive and hyper-observant these days?

HOW FUCKING FAT AND DISGUSTING our society has become. I swear, I saw more Jabba The Huts in that store, and its a month past Halloween.

It was disgusting. Fat rolls pouring out over their belts and sweat pants. Fat hands grasping to bags of cheese puffs and bacon slabs. Picking up discount deep fryers and crock pots. The only area that didn't have heavy traffic was the excercise equipment section.

My Lord.....thats why healthcare is so expensive. People get diabetic at age 20 these days. High blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease. How many of our healthcare problems would be fixed if we weren't so God damn fat??? I saw this fat bitch rolling around in a motorized cart, looked like she was in her 40's, with a giant soda and massive french fries from the in-store McDonalds, with what looked like her blob of a husband pushing the grocery cart full of shit...pop tarts, soda, beer...and I quit paying attention after that.
Fuck disgusting people.

I've only been to walmart a couple of times and it's the same thing at every location. You will get to see the GOP voter base in full force. The most straight out of the trailer park, crackhead, meth smoking, bottom feeder pieces of redneck trash ever assembled in one place outside of an oak ridge boys concert.

About half of the folks I see shopping in Walmart are black folks and the Manager, Asst Manager and about half of the employees are black folks. Nary a redneck or GOP voter in that group.

BUT...what did I notice, since we're hypersensitive and hyper-observant these days?

HOW FUCKING FAT AND DISGUSTING our society has become. I swear, I saw more Jabba The Huts in that store, and its a month past Halloween.

It was disgusting. Fat rolls pouring out over their belts and sweat pants. Fat hands grasping to bags of cheese puffs and bacon slabs. Picking up discount deep fryers and crock pots. The only area that didn't have heavy traffic was the excercise equipment section.

My Lord.....thats why healthcare is so expensive. People get diabetic at age 20 these days. High blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease. How many of our healthcare problems would be fixed if we weren't so God damn fat??? I saw this fat bitch rolling around in a motorized cart, looked like she was in her 40's, with a giant soda and massive french fries from the in-store McDonalds, with what looked like her blob of a husband pushing the grocery cart full of shit...pop tarts, soda, beer...and I quit paying attention after that.
Fuck disgusting people.

I've only been to walmart a couple of times and it's the same thing at every location. You will get to see the GOP voter base in full force. The most straight out of the trailer park, crackhead, meth smoking, bottom feeder pieces of redneck trash ever assembled in one place outside of an oak ridge boys concert.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM, you're dumb as a rock!

Fuck disgusting people.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM, you're dumb as a rock!

You must have been the fat blob spotted earlier in the lard ass cart eating fries.

Fuck disgusting people.

70% of voters with incomes less than 30K voted for Obama.
Those would be the trailer park folk, Obama voters.
We saw rebel flags on pickups with Obama stickers here, lots of them.
Know your subject next time.

Fuck disgusting people.

If that was true, the deep south would be bright blue, it's the complete opposite.

All the poorest and shittiest states are bright red, where are the richest, and most prosperous are blue.

If that was true, the deep south would be bright blue, it's the complete opposite.

All the poorest and shittiest states are bright red, where are the richest, and most prosperous are blue.

:clap2:

You couldnt be more right. The poor, trailor park rednecks bitch and whine about Obama. Yet, they consume more govt aid than anyone. The poor, bright red Southern states consume far more govt handouts than anywhere else. I live down here. It's truly pathetic at times.

63% of those making under $30,000, voted for Obama. That fits with Walmart shoppers.

So fat bastard Bucs, get off your ass and start losing weight, take care of yourself and quit bitching about other people.

Last edited:

Look up the demographics dumb ass, 63% of those making under $30,000 voted for Obama.

I went to Wal-Mart today. Heard there were protests. And actually, there were about 20 people in front of the North Charleston one I went to. Why did I go? Did I go to support them? Or shop there to oppose them? Neither. Im planning my cookout for the Carolina/Clemson and Notre Dame/USC games tomorrow, and forgot to get tinfoil, so I went to get some.

Fuck disgusting people.

You should go hole up in a cave or something, get away from the disgusting society you seem obsessed with..doubt anyone would miss you
I find you digusting coming on here and talking about people the way you do..as if IT'S ANY of your business

And you know all this, how? How many of those fat blobs were using food stamps to buy their junk food? Got a problem with that? We could start by making rules that food stamps can only be used for nutritious food. Some buy cigarettes with them and that a whole other health problem. Then there are the skinny alcoholics with rotting livers. And the drug addicts. But, you are only disgusted by the overweight people.

Some of the fat blobs might have health insurance and they might be paying more real soon to cover the skinny losers who don't have it. Is that okay with you?

Why didn't our fat bastard Bucs not go to a union store instead of supporting Walmart management? It seems he pretends to walk the walk, but in reality, he is all talk and no back bone.

Not me, I got liquored up with my 83yr old dad, and his 87yr old brother. What a fantastic afternoon we had.
To hell with this consumerism bullshit, get back to the holidays being about family, friends, and yes the odd hangover.

New Topics

Forum List

Back