California To Wal-Mart: Enough! No More Taxpayer Subsidized Profits For You

Facts aren't stupid.

No human knows all the tax breaks out there. To your point, no honest person with an IQ above about 40 suggests I ever addressed which corporations get what tax breaks.

Since YOU raised the point, the tax code is thousands of pages; Fortune 100 corporations pay millions a year EACH for tax advice, so the FACT is some corporations do better than others.

Facts may not be stupid, but you apparently are. You support a government system in which No Human knows all the tax breaks. How on earth do you expect citizens and companies to comply with something that no human knows?

No.

I don't.

Plus I don't neg people for telling the truth. You and your pals pump each other up like the rep sluts you are. Well, go for it. I'm honest and publish facts, while you are a rep slut white trash halfwit.

But I digress... Again.

Show the group my support for the tax code that I am on record a dozen or more times here as loathing, or BY YOUR FAILURE TO PRODUCE THAT PROOF admit you are an oozing cesspool of mental defect.

Your call, stalker.

Facts aren't stupid.

No, but you sure the fuck are.

AND you offer no facts.

No human knows all the tax breaks out there. To your point, no honest person with an IQ above about 40 suggests I ever addressed which corporations get what tax breaks.
So you admit you're lying in order to slander Walmart on behalf of your shameful union?

Tell us this fuckwad, which violation of tax law do you allege against Walmart?

Or are you just a greedy union fuck who wants to rape Walmart in hopes of lining your own pocket? Yeah, we know...

Since YOU raised the point, the tax code is thousands of pages; Fortune 100 corporations pay millions a year EACH for tax advice, so the FACT is some corporations do better than others.
Individuals pay millions each year as well - or have you never heard of H&R Block?

Seriously dude, even for a hack you are pretty fucking stupid.

There have been some hilariously uninformed challenges to my factual posts.

Yours does not rise to the level of hilarious. It is just more white trash malaise with the usual dollops of stupidity and failure to comprehend. I am laughing out loud that that ignorant slut's rescue squad are assailing me without the slightest hint of a clue.

Now that? That is hilarious.

Get lost.

Last edited:
No.

I don't.

Plus I don't neg people for telling the truth. You and your pals pump each other up like the rep sluts you are. Well, go for it. I'm honest and publish facts, while you are a rep slut white trash halfwit.

But I digress... Again.

Show the group my support for the tax code that I am on record a dozen or more times here as loathing, or BY YOUR FAILURE TO PRODUCE THAT PROOF admit you are an oozing cesspool of mental defect.

Your call, stalker.

Well I'll tell you what buddy;

I won't neg you - ever - unless you neg me first.

BUT, I will tear your posts apart when you deserve it.

Facts may not be stupid, but you apparently are. You support a government system in which No Human knows all the tax breaks. How on earth do you expect citizens and companies to comply with something that no human knows?

You're so much nicer in the way you put it than I.

He doesn't deserve the courtesy.

:)

The courtesy isn't for him, it's for the board. I'm not going to allow a vulgar moron such as DugDunce to cause me to descend to his level of vile language.

There have been some hilariously uninformed challenges to my factual posts.

You have a factual post? :eek:

Ooow, please point me to it...

Yours does not rise to the level of hilarious. It is just more white trash malaise with the usual dollops of stupidity and failure to comprehend. I am laughing out loud that that ignorant slut's rescue squad are assailing me without the slightest hint of a clue.

Now that? That is hilarious.

Get lost.

Son, you are a low intellect fool who spews union propaganda with no grasp as to what it means.

You make stupid claims, then squeal because I'm mean to you by pointing out how fucking stupid you are....

This is how Walmart get away with slavery and murder.. Because the leftists can't produce an ounce of evidence to back up the rhetoric..

Poor Pops -- He Loved being a Walmart greeter.. Chance to show off those Walmart teeth he bought on sale there.. Now JugsDale wants to price him out of his job when he doesn't cost the taxpayers a dime for his healthcare..

No.

I don't.

But I digress... Again.

Your call, stalker.

Wow. The patience of a Saint..

No.

I don't.

But I digress... Again.

Your call, stalker.

And when my posts deserve it, I'll admit it. :eusa_whistle:

Meanwhile, it is a pleasure to meet someone who is not part of the rep sewing circle.

I post to count coup.

You're so much nicer in the way you put it than I.

He doesn't deserve the courtesy.

:)

The courtesy isn't for him, it's for the board. I'm not going to allow a vulgar moron such as DugDunce to cause me to descend to his level of vile language.

Again, you vile sewing circle slut, either post where I support the tax system or by NOT POSTING an example you prove yourself a liar.

Totally your call.

Forum List

Back