Waking up groggy and sluggish

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
One reason why I wake up groggy and sluggish on some days is because of air pollution. All forms that contribute to the pollution of the air will make me breathe in that pollution. And when my inwards are filled with polluted air, it makes my body to run sluggish in the beginning until I can get started.

There are many different contributors to air pollution. Smoking is not the only contributor. Factories, cars, trains, airplanes, garbage trucks, landscaping, demolitions, constructions, etc... all have a part in the polluting of the air which every one must breathe.

One reason why I wake up groggy and sluggish on some days is because of air pollution. All forms that contribute to the pollution of the air will make me breathe in that pollution. And when my inwards are filled with polluted air, it makes my body to run sluggish in the beginning until I can get started.

There are many different contributors to air pollution. Smoking is not the only contributor. Factories, cars, trains, airplanes, garbage trucks, landscaping, demolitions, constructions, etc... all have a part in the polluting of the air which every one must breathe.

Factories, cars, trains, airplanes, garbage trucks, landscaping, demolitions, constructions, etc... all have a part in the polluting of the air which every one must breathe.

Posting silly threads on USMB.....

Didn't you hear? Us Republicans are working diligently to kill everyone with dirty air and dirty water. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together!

Didn't you hear? Us Republicans are working diligently to kill everyone with dirty air and dirty water. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together!

not if you are a democrat

His name is Grog and he ate a slug. Possibly a slug named Grog. May have sleep issues. One side effect is a desire to post inane subject matter repeatedly.

Take a break and call me next year.

Forum List

Back