Wait, say what?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
New Trump Appointee to Foreign Aid Agency Has Denounced Liberal Democracy and “Our Homo-Empire”

"A new Trump appointee to the United States’ foreign aid agency has a history of online posts denouncing liberal democracy and has said that the country is in the clutches of a “homo-empire” that pushes a “tyrannical LGBT agenda.”

In one post, Merritt Corrigan, who recently took up a position as deputy White House liaison at the U.S. Agency for International Development, wrote: “Liberal democracy is little more than a front for the war being waged against us by those who fundamentally despise not only our way of life, but life itself.”

Corrigan’s new position in the Trump administration, confirmed by two officials, has not been previously reported.

Corrigan previously worked for the Hungarian Embassy in the United States and tweeted that Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban is “the shining champion of Western civilization,” Politico reported last year. An embassy spokesman, Béla Gedeon, said Corrigan left her position there in mid-April.

Orban, a far-right politician, has cracked down on civil society, academic freedom and other liberties. USAID has recently partnered with Hungary to help Christians in Iraq, a pairing that some career USAID officials said they found unsettling."

Orban is a "shinning champion of Western civilization" like Trump is a war hero. Not that he wouldn't have fought bravely if not for those bone spurs.....................just as soon as he finished inspecting (wink) the secure bunker.

New Trump Appointee to Foreign Aid Agency Has Denounced Liberal Democracy and “Our Homo-Empire”

"A new Trump appointee to the United States’ foreign aid agency has a history of online posts denouncing liberal democracy and has said that the country is in the clutches of a “homo-empire” that pushes a “tyrannical LGBT agenda.”

In one post, Merritt Corrigan, who recently took up a position as deputy White House liaison at the U.S. Agency for International Development, wrote: “Liberal democracy is little more than a front for the war being waged against us by those who fundamentally despise not only our way of life, but life itself.”

Corrigan’s new position in the Trump administration, confirmed by two officials, has not been previously reported.

Corrigan previously worked for the Hungarian Embassy in the United States and tweeted that Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban is “the shining champion of Western civilization,” Politico reported last year. An embassy spokesman, Béla Gedeon, said Corrigan left her position there in mid-April.

Orban, a far-right politician, has cracked down on civil society, academic freedom and other liberties. USAID has recently partnered with Hungary to help Christians in Iraq, a pairing that some career USAID officials said they found unsettling."

Orban is a "shinning champion of Western civilization" like Trump is a war hero. Not that he wouldn't have fought bravely if not for those bone spurs.....................just as soon as he finished inspecting (wink) the secure bunker.
One of Gorka's friends?

"Her stated positions put her directly at odds with the stated goals of her new employer. USAID uses a “liberal democracy index” as one of its metrics in deciding whether a country is self-reliant, and it has an entire office dedicated to gender equality and women’s empowerment. The agency’s website says it is working for a world in which LGBT people are “respected and able to live with dignity, free from discrimination, persecution, and violence.”

Her appointment follows a pattern of Trumpster's being assigned to agencies whose mission is antithetical to the beliefs of the appointees. The goal............destroy the agencies from within.

It's titles to threads like this is the reason we have multiple threads on the same topic. How the fuck are you supposed to search a forum when stupid thread titles like this are allowed?

Hey burg, how you handling the economic come back? You washing your pussy hat?

Umm...I fail to see the problem here.
Men who prefer to push their penis into the anus of men instead of a beautiful vagina are completely fucked in the head. Who didn’t already know that?

Men who prefer to push their penis into the anus of men instead of a beautiful vagina are completely fucked in the head. Who didn’t already know that?

Still thinking with about two men having sex, I see. I never think about gay people having sex because I'm not gay, so it's really none of my business. I mean sometimes I look at a gay man and think "What a waste!" but that's not like visualizing gay sex like you're doing.

Why are so many conservatives obsessed with gay sex? What difference does it make who someone else loves? Gay marriage has been legal in Canada for nearly twenty years. It's made no impact on straight people at all.

Still thinking with about two men having sex, I see. I never think about gay people having sex because I'm not gay, so it's really none of my business. I mean sometimes I look at a gay man and think "What a waste!" but that's not like visualizing gay sex like you're doing.

Why are so many conservatives obsessed with gay sex? What difference does it make who someone else loves? Gay marriage has been legal in Canada for nearly twenty years. It's made no impact on straight people at all.

See, unlike you LefTarded filth we come from good families...families that mentor, teach values, self control and the like. My old man said long ago...”Son, if you can’t support ALL people doing something then you can’t support even one person doing it.”
Boy was he right. Look, take all the di@k in your ass you want...but NEVER ask me to support it or pretend it’s normal...it’s not.

I thought history and people's past did not matter. The media, Democrats, and snowflakes bent themselves into a pretzel trying to convince everyone Obama's background, past, and mentors/tutors did not matter and should not be brought up. If they were, the people who did so we're branded a racist.

I'm not calling you a racist, but I am pointing out the hypocrisy...

...and my post has nothing to do with this guy or defending him. I don't know him or about him. I'm just making a comparison and pointing out massive hypocrisy.

It would be nice to see snowflakes more interested in objectively looking into the backgrounds of Democrats and be more / equally concerned with what they find.

Forum List

Back