Waffle House Employee Is The Only Cook Prepping Orders For 12 Customers In A Film That Has Gone Viral.

Yes but does wafflehouse typically have that many at one time at that time of night? if this were 6am or middle of the day I would see the point but not 3 am.

tempest in a teacup IMO
Maybe it isn't so busy every night, but any occurrence can happen at any time even ones that people may not have the ability to plan for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

While that is true you can’t plan your business around that. They can’t schedule 2 cooks in the off chance they get a crowd at 3 am.

Don't like it get a different job. I don't understand how even dumbfucks can't figure this out lol
Considering what has happened to so many businesses because of the pandemic, I wouldn't be surprised if quitting and getting another job doesn't even make the needed difference for a person anymore. A person could end up being over worked no matter what kind of business they score a job at, and it will be due to every place that is hiring being in such bad enough need of employees.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Considering what has happened to so many businesses because of the pandemic, I wouldn't be surprised if quitting and getting another job doesn't even make the needed difference for a person anymore. A person could end up being over worked no matter what kind of business they score a job at, and it will be due to every place that is hiring being in such bad enough need of employees.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
40 hours per week is not over worked no matter what you CHOOSE to do. And overtime is often a welcome boon. If you're too ineffective at negotiating your position that is your own fault

40 hours per week is not over worked no matter what you CHOOSE to do. And overtime is often a welcome boon. If you're too ineffective at negotiating your position that is your own fault
If the businesses are in bad enough need of help, you would think that there would be room for such negotiations, but that may only take place in a perfect world which will never be what we live in. Over time does mean more money, but it also means more hours of work and that kind of picture may be the only one that is out there now due to those who are not out there working for whatever their reason for not working is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back